[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Young-woman-driving.jpg (29KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
Young-woman-driving.jpg
29KB, 448x300px
Why do women suck at driving?
>>
>>35721677
>t. weabo without a license or a drivers permit
>>
>>35721677
Because genders are equal, remember?
>>
>>35721677

Terrible hand eye coordination & smaller brain - the usual reasons that they're bad at everything.
>>
I think it's generally because they have a harder time focusing on a single task, and often are adrift in thought or easily distracted by shit. Can't tell you the number of times I've been in the care with my girlfriend and I have to yell in order for her to not hit the car in front of her or not veer off the road. I've asked her what she's thinking when she does that shit, and she usually just tells me she "isn't really all that with it right now" or "my head is not doing very well."
>>
Its because they have a hard time thinking about anyone but themselves
>>
>>35721677
Idk, I'm really bad at driving. I'm not even allowed to drive, the bf has been driving me everywhere I need to go for the past three years.
I admit I'm a bad driver, I get jumpy and nervous and make bad choices. Also I'm a slow driver
>>
>>35721677
every accident I've ever had was with some dumb ass bitch.
>>
>>35721677
why do asians need glasses when driving?
>>
>>35721677
They're not as good at modeling 3D spaces in their mind.
>>
>>35721677
Why do men pay more for insurance?
>>
>>35722518
This, most accurate answer.
>>
>>35721677
Too real

>see some dumbass driving like an idiot
>it's always a female

Men either drive defensively or aggressively, women only drive.
>>
>>35721759
I feel some people do drive significantly worse with specific people in the car. Sometimes they become too nervous, sometimes too careless. Not uncommon with SOs I've found.
>>
>>35721759
>tfw always do this too when driving with my bf
feels bad to be a shit driver but my thoughts just drift
>>
>>35723113
The case around here is that back in the 80s the boys would get in their big ole 4x4s and go offroading and wreck them constantly. Nowadays I think the girls should pay more for always texting and driving
>>
>>35723501
Why would a bunch of greedy insurance companies misprice an entire demographic unless instructed to by law?

If it was just a matter of convention, and women really should be priced higher, you'd expect savvy insurance companies to heavily market to men since they'd be more profitable... but they don't.
>>
A woman actually hit an old man a few weeks ago in my neighborhood. He was crossing the street and I guess he just assumed she would stop at the stop sign but she went right through and clipped him, hurt his leg pretty bad IIRC. There was a huge commotion outside and I guess she didn't see the stop sign because she was texting.
>>
>>35721759
just close your eyes dont talk and embrace your death anon
>>
>>35721677
lower visual-spatial abilities
hormonal/emotional cycles
princess syndrome (bitches think they own the road)
>>
File: 30370350446adc4105e_alfa1472.jpg (72KB, 750x564px) Image search: [Google]
30370350446adc4105e_alfa1472.jpg
72KB, 750x564px
>yo anon I drank way too much tonight, mind taking the keys from me? It's the responsible thing since you barely drank at all.
>What's wrong anon, you do know how to drive a stick, right?
>>
>>35723628
>she was texting
Of course she was.
>>
>>35721759

>I think it's generally because they have a harder time focusing on a single task, and often are adrift in thought or easily distracted by shit.

nailed it. Women have shit spatial reasoning and shit concentration. I think you'll get a kick out of this video anon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRm_K9OpYbo
>>
File: 1487729964613.jpg (49KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487729964613.jpg
49KB, 512x512px
>>35723787
>"Sure bro!"
>Proceed to grind gears the entire way home.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.