[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a Christian?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Go to church, tomorrow early in the morning.
>>
File: 1489120843403.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489120843403.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>35721517
>church
>on a thursday
>>
I have work tomorrow.

I tried going to church the last couple weeks and feel even more disconnected from people than before.
>>
>>35721549
To pray, not for mass
>>
>mfw I can't receive the body of Christ
>mfw I'll have to cross my arms
>>
I respect Christianity greatly and wish I could be a Christian but I'm incompatible as a transsexual. I wish I could be a nun.
>>
>>35721517
Because being Christian is learning and following the teaching of the Bible which most of the old testament came from the Torah (The Jewish bible) So therefore, Christianity is just basically being an updated Jew with a new messiah.

Quite ironic if you ask me.
>>
File: 1487998398459s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487998398459s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
Because i have a Nun fetish plus our priest got caught doing the diddle with kids
>>
maybe if I lived in some small village

but the internet, the diversity, movies, the global economy, ... ruins the experience
>>
>>35721922

>drive to Catholic church
>have to drive by methodist church, orthodox church, mosque, a buddhist temple, the weed dispensary, college hippies banging on drums, crazy hallelujahs temple with the large lions and weird architecture, ...
>>
>>35721977

>as Mormons pass you by on bike
>>
>>35721996

>as monks in orange walk by
>>
>>35722096

>as you drive by the the large spire of junk built by a schizophrenic and given protection status by a Jewish philanthropist
>>
I was baptized and made 1st holy communion in the Catholic tradition
But I escaped edgy teenaged abstract existentialist phase when I found the Daodejing

So follow the Tao.. but if die and Christian god is real then I have beat the system. win-win
>>
>>35722127

I relate more to the spire built of scrap junk by the schizophrenic in the end
>>
>>35721977

>after you've finished arguing with a white nationalist online that's painted Catholicism as a white religion
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.