[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Called a Skinhead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
Pic is me. Recently shaved my head because people said it looks better, but now i am being called a skinhead by people.

I punched one in the face and he got all pissed. Was I in the wrong? It feels fucking awful getting called a skinhead and even a racist just based off my appearance!
>>
>>35719231
Embrace it and make the shitskins and liberals fear you. Transcend robotdom and become Nazi Chad
>>
>>35719257

I'm left-wing, though. But thanks for the kind thoughts, /pol/.
>>
>>35719231
he doesn't look like a skinhead
>>
>>35719231
but your head has skin on it, what's wrong with pointing out factually correct statements? wow, you reall are a biggoted nazi scumbum!
>>
File: im-not-sure-about-that-feel.jpg (93KB, 636x758px) Image search: [Google]
im-not-sure-about-that-feel.jpg
93KB, 636x758px
>tfw nobody thinks you're a skinhead because you look like a mudslime
>>
>>35719316

Who gives a shit. The real question is. You're handsome. Why aren't you slaying pussy?
>>
>>35719316
Wait for some nigger to beat you to death because you shaved your head
>>
that is slootbag not you.
>>
You're good looking with hair or not dude, like one of those model guys that you would see in one of those gay suits on a sign outside a clothing store. Don't worry about it but just dress casually and not tryhard
>>
>>35719465

What is your actual ethnicity are you?

I'm Sicilian and I live in the north so I can get mistaken for an Arab (because there aren't any of my people here), but only if I leave my beard. I have freckles and pale skin so if I shave it's clear that I'm not an Arab.
>>
You shouldn't punch people for calling you names, that was wrong, yes. But you're a good looking guy, so you'll get away with it a few times before anyone bothers to stop you.

If someone calls you a skinhead again just ask them for their contact info so you can put them on the Day of the Rope Priority List.
>>
>>35719231

What kind of ethnicity are you, OP?

I have to guess Swede or German by the context of your post.

Is that correct.

Also there is something weird about your face. Your eyes are very feminine but overall your face is quite handsome.
>>
does nobody image search anymore?

everyday /r9k/ becomes more new
>>
>>35719231

dude, don't shave your head. you actually would look like a skinhead. I don't think your friends are all that wrong for pointing it out. It's good advice. You should go for the look that Jason Statham has. Just that really short buzz but not perfectly bald.
>>
>>35719545
Aren't Sicilians part Arab anyways?
>>
>>35719231
you look like a mix between stefan molyneux and charls carroll
>>
>>35719700

There's like three tiers.

1. immigrants from the north that are 100% white (like 20% maybe)
2. historic peoples who have lived here since Roman times (vast majority)
3. immigrants from north Africa who look like Arabs (small minority)

I'm a mix between 1. and 2. I just have some weird facial structure that betrays some hint of Semitic genes.
>>
File: why.jpg (45KB, 534x496px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
45KB, 534x496px
>>35719545
50/50 swedish and persian living in Sweden.
The latter part is dominant af.
>>
>>35719231
>no visible docs
>no suspenders
>no tatts
You're not even a working-class skin. They're just stupid, or this a "things that never happened" episode.
>>
File: Snapchat-1434882776.jpg (835KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1434882776.jpg
835KB, 1080x1920px
>>35719231
Don't worry. It's just because you are white. I got called a neo Nazi because of my haircut and slightly conservative opinions so take that for what you will.
>>
>>35719231
Always punch people who accuse other people of being skinheads. Implying that skinheads are bad deserves a punch.
>>
>>35719231
You look really good anon. Please be my bf I have a thing for bald men with tattoos. Do you have any?
>>
>>35719879
>being anything else but ethic swede in sweden
You're fucked, bror.
>>
>>35719231
GET THE FUCK OUT CHAD. we already have our problems with normies, but lately this board is becoming filled with chads even, fuck.
>>
File: 2.jpg (38KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
38KB, 600x800px
>>35720821

a small one only
>>
>>35721230

To be fair that tattoo is only +1 away from actually making you a skinhead.
>>
you look good desu. p[robably being called skinhead because you look very typically masculine and in modern times people are over sensitive and far too eager to associate people with naziism. dont let em phase you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.