[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

Don't expect me to cook for you since we're splitting the rent and all bills!
>>
>>35718752
Don't expect me to move the furniture either.
>>
File: 1487969400679.gif (2MB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487969400679.gif
2MB, 293x199px
>future america
>future
WAKE UP MY BOY, THE FUTURE IS NOW
>>
>>35718792
No need to do the furniture. Just make sure to clean every day!
>>
File: Pepe Confused.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Confused.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
What's even the point of getting married? I know how to cook and clean for myself and I can jerk off if I'm horny.
>>
>>35718848
Not my job, have a nice day honey I'll be off work at 5.
>>
>>35718752
>had a gf once
>did the chores to show her that i was doing my part
>she barely did her part
>expected some congratulations and shit when she did
>stopped doing chores just to see if she would do literally anything at all
>she didn't
>>
>>35718874
I work too. You wanted a working woman with feminist rights! I'll be home at 7. Do the dishes and make dinner. Don't forget to pick up the kids!
>>
>>35718865
taxes
oredetrwer
>>
>honey, i'm sooo tired from work and i'm on my period.. can you do all the laundry? i need a box of tampons from albertsons as well.
>>
>>35718943
>divorce

Like putting 50% of your paycheck on red for a payout of 40 bucks
>>
>>35718752
"You asked to split the bill at Chili's! If you want to take a bite, pay up for half the cost of the ingredients!"

>You were the one who wanted 50/50 of everything!!
>>
>>35718752
>"you cooked dinner for us yesterday so it's my turn today"
>"ok, i'll clean up afterwards then since you're cooking"
>"by the way rent is due tomorrow, I sent you half"
>"alright i'll send it in the morning"

t. any adult human with a partner
>>
>>35719216
But you used my spices to cook and I paid for them. We should buy groceries separately because you always eat in bigger portions.
>>
>>35719216
If you want to be accurate, we might as well weigh out how much we eat per meal, right? It's not fair to split groceries when you're eating 15-30% more in servings.
>>
>>35719216
>t. any adult human with a partner
feminazis and beta nu-males

Stick to your gender roles and you won't have issues.
>>
Marriage is communism. Show your wife that she needs to stay competitive if she wants you to stay with her.
>>
>>35719348
>>35719326
if you live with someone you generally won't have this problem because they don't have autism most of the time
>>
Fine by me since I'm probably a better cook than most women and cannot stand shitty food.
>>
>>35719326
>>35719348
I usually get to finish my girlfriend's meals anyway because i serve equal portions and she doesn't eat as much. she doesn't mind at all.
>>
>>35719396
You can tell most of the spergs posting here have never had a girlfriend, let alone lived with someone besides family. I can't believe they think it's so far fetched that a man and woman in a relationship can live together and contribute equally.
>>
>>35719377
Show your man that he needs to stay competitive if he wants you to stay with him.
>>
File: 1483587918380.jpg (69KB, 580x739px) Image search: [Google]
1483587918380.jpg
69KB, 580x739px
>>35718752
It's sad that there's so much hostility between the genders. All I want is a qt wife who loves me, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>35718752

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

/thread
>>
>>35718752
My gf and I meal prep Sunday's for the whole work week. One of us cooks and the other dishes.

Weekends we go out to eat. What's so hard about that losers?
>>
>>35719586
He doesn't care if he stays with you or not, you do. If you don't you can fuck off.
>>
>>35718921
I've ordered dinner for myself, going out with the mates, won't be able to pick up the kids this time sorry.
>>
>>35718752
Why does her hair change from red to blonde
>>
>>35718920
If I ever get a bf I would probably do all the house work to make him happy even if I had a job too.
It makes me happy to make others happy.

Too bad I'm ugly and will never have a bf or husband
>>
>>35719915
Because in the first pic, the maid brings the breakfast whilst the (blonde) wife is under the sheets giving her husband a blowjob.
>>
>>35719987
> will never have a bf or husband

I'm sure you will, quit your yapping.
>>
>>35719424
I can cook meats vegetables fish etc
I can follow recipes to the T
It's just I never got a chance to cook for anyone but myself and I can eat a slice of bread and be done for the day
I'm afraid when I ever get a bf I won't be able to move his taste buds
Should I take cooking classes?
>>
>>35718752
Gay trap go away.
>>
>>35718752
>Don't expect me to cook for you since we're splitting the rent and all bills!
i would get in prison for domestic violence and maritalrape most definetely with a woman like that
>>
>>35720055
>I can follow recipes to the T

Aren't you a keeper. Can you follow deepthroat instructions to the Y?
>>
>>35718752
Well thats fucking rude. Just because the guy wants to have some financial security by splitting everything, in the event that his wife turns on him or his wife's bank account gets compromised. Is not a very good justification to be an asshole.

>>35718865
For the woman, getting a divorce and taking more than what she brought in. And getting 1 kid while she is at it.

For the guy, the delusion of having a family and people who love you.
>>
>>35720220
So all the guys are imbeciles, is what you're saying?
>>
>>35720280
No, what I am saying is that guys often get fucked over when it comes to marriages.
>>
>>35719870
>hoping to have a happy family when your actions are derived by paranoia and fear
nice
>>
>>35720280
You can make smart people believe stupid shit if you force it down their throat at an early age. Think religion.
And the guys who are aware of this are still almost left without option if they want to spread their genes.
>>
>>35721941
>And the guys who are aware of this are still almost left without option if they want to spread their genes
This is the real kicker. The best bet these days is probably finding a state where common law marriage won't fuck someone over as bad. Then just having children with your gf.
>>
>>35722011
In canuckistan, forget common law marriage, just cohabitation can make her eligible for gibs from her partner.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.