[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to become a normie/chad as a long time robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2013-04-08-00h49m27s109.png (415KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-04-08-00h49m27s109.png
415KB, 852x480px
is it possible to become a normie/chad as a long time robot? has anyone here ever done this successfully and was it even worth it? i broke down mentally and i just cant take it anymore, i dont want to be a robot forever.

what is it going to take? getting a perfect body/good looking face? dressing very well/hygiene/not ever being dirty? being a abusive selfish person? moving to a asian country as a semi-decent looking /fit/ white guy? doing no fap for a long time? im on day 7 of no fap, and im a 3+ a day chronic masturbator? TELL ME i want more than isolation. it kinda helps im naturally okay with being a selfish non-nice person.

please red pill/black pill/ fill me in on how to become a normie. honestly one of the things my guts tells me to do is to leave r9k mostly. you are the people you surround yourself with, and i dont want to be alone forever. i stopped going on /r9k/ for a week and felt better on average, although i did feel depressed on occasion. being on r9k has amplified my depression

i even mentally broke down and have been praying to God and crying to him. like it hurts being a robot for me right now more than ever, i desperately want to quit

ive lost a lot of weight already, about 25 pounds, i currently weigh 170 pounds at 5'11". im a istp and have decent looking facial bone structure
>>
File: 1485450504455.jpg (30KB, 403x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485450504455.jpg
30KB, 403x497px
maybe i should of pretended to be a girl when i wrote this it would guarantee at least 20 direct replies?
>>
bumpsdfsdfsdf
>>
>>35717412
Bumping, sad nobody else is bumping the thread since this could really help most of us robots out. Good luck OP, I hope you make it.
>>
File: 20121119221755-e41405ae.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
20121119221755-e41405ae.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
OP is basically me.
>>
I'll bump too. I have no idea how to become a chad, but I've been trying to improve my situation lately by losing weight and limiting my time on /r9k/. It really is just a matter of not eating so many calories.
>>
well ok, I'm no exert- but go somewhere you like (library/bookshop/covention) and just start up a convo- or try at a normie coffee shop (starbucks or costa?). Having more normie friends will surely help- especially if they can introduce you to their friends!
>>
>>35718706
10/10, now leave

that was not original
>>
>>35717412
Realize you're a normal person to others until you fuck up that image. To be a normie simply don't be a fuckin sperg. You don't need to be deep to be normal. Maybe take a few steps back from the obscure things you may like to do, improve a little, practice being more social. There are full weeks I'll go without ever saying a word but people will walk up and I'll go through the motions of conversation, and it's always good enough. Give a girl your number. Or ask for hers. Learn about yourself. Both my parents are gone and have been since I was a teen, so it took me a long time to notice that I'm normal to everyone else. I'll do shit in public that might be retarded or gross but I don't care because I will never again have to see the people that saw me.
>>
>>35719095
Oops left the OP in my name from a different thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.