[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow robots. At what age did you loose your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0740.jpg (474KB, 972x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
474KB, 972x1600px
Hello fellow robots.

At what age did you loose your virginity?
>>
15. It was originally terrible
>>
>>35716170
I lost it at nineteen, kind of
>>
File: seriously.jpg (8KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
8KB, 251x242px
>>35716170
>robots
>lo(o)se your virginity
>>
>>35716170
Never.

If you've lost your virginity, you don't belong on this board.
>>
>>35716237
>>35716350
I once played a girl's asscheeks like bongo drums. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>35716425
It makes me feel like you're a dumb stoner or a game playing Chad or something.
>>
>>35716170
20, but i got naked with a girl and rubbed my dick against her pussy at 17 and 19. was scared like a little bitch to actually do anything one time, and the other i was too drunk.
>>
>all these replies from non virgins

What the fuck happened to this board?
>>
>>35716425

Makes me feel loose
>>
>>35716791

Normies came over in the millions.
But 4chan is going down in popularity recently which means less normies flooding our boards.
>>
File: 1468348422671.png (198KB, 316x324px) Image search: [Google]
1468348422671.png
198KB, 316x324px
Hopefully soon. It's getting to the point where 95% of my friends have.
>>
>>35716170
14, this year
oregano
>>
File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>35716170
Not going to lose anytime soon. Besides i cannot handle stress because every girl would expect me having a lot of sex and relationship experience.
t. 24 yo khv
>>
>>35716170

she cried afterwards
>>
>27yo khv
if you are better of then me you do NOT belong on this bord
>>
>>35716170
16 and then we didn't hang out for several months, but then we got back together and stayed a couple for a few more years
>>
>>35716947

Stortime anon-san?
>>
>>35716791
being a virgin is a meme on this board, doesn't mean we are all actually virgins. sorry that reddit brought you here 2 years ago and didn't tell you what to expect.
>>
>>35717003
I got /fit/ and then would hype myself up to be a chad by pretending I was playing a character in a movie or as an undercover cop. Dressed well, was as witty as possible, masculine body language. Just played a character.

She asked me if I was going to keep going out with her and cried because she thought I was playing her and felt guilty for giving in and sleeping with me.

That's when I found out that sex is easy and women have absolutely no idea about your inexperience.
>>
>>35717113

Noted,

If you want to get laid, DONT be yourself. (and get /fit/

Ty anon.
>>
>>35717178
nobody cares who you are being if you are good looking from exercising lmao. you can still bee yourself, it might even be better if you're not a tom hanks tier actor.
>>
>>35716170

At 17 I "dated" a fat punk girl who sucked my dick a couple of times but I couldn't cum because I was too nervous and didn't have a lock on my bedroom door, and then she dumped for ome punk rock Chad. I was basically her practice bf.

18 for actual sex, it was with a skinny goth girl and we were both shitfaced drunk & she was actually dating a friend of a friend at the time. Like the autist that I am, afterwards I told her that it was my first time. She laughed and called me cute and gave me her number. She dumped the other guy and we dated for like 4 months and we fucked like animals. She did things to me I never thought of doing to myself.

>in b4 NORMIE REEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>35717221
>if you are good looking from exercising

Do you walk around shirtless everywhere?
>>
>>35717221
I went for more of a Ryan Gosling.

It's a very unhealthy way to be in relationships and chicks never trusted me because I revealed no vulnerability. They ALWAYS thought I was cheating on them or just having casual sex with many other people in general.

Being yourself while being attractive and having open communication is so much better a way to live.

But when it came to overcoming my social inexperience and shyness playing a character absolutely worked. I would reccomend it to anyone inexperienced. If you are a character then you need have no fear as nothing can go wrong. I use that tactic a lot in life. Presentation? I'm a character. Do stand up comedy or perform music? I'm a character.

I was a huge dick to that girl. She smoked a cigarette and I asked her if I could taste the ash as in telling her that it was rude to smoke if she planned on having me kiss her.
>>
17. I lost it to a chick after I broke up with my gf just so I could piss her off (my ex).
>>
>>35717336
I'm not able to play a character, I'm a bad actor. I just tense up and can't think of anything so say in social situations.
>>
>>35717108
>thinking I'm a ledditor

I'm no oldfag but I've browsed fit and r9k since 2010, it's definitely not a meme. Why the fuck are you even here?
>>
At 18. Two months before my 19th birthday. I lost it to a hooker. Lost my erection after 5 minutes and didn't come.
>>
>>35717262
>She did things to me I never thought of doing to myself.
Like what?
>>
>>35717369
>2010
>it's not a meme
okay. so you took the spaghetti stories as a literal representation of what we do in real life? shut the fuck up retard. r9k is virgins like video gamers are virgins. r9k is virgins like black people are rappers.

why the fuck are you even here if not for entertainment? even if you somehow were blind to the massive gay population, tripfags, married people etc on this board, why the fuck would you care who else was a virgin?
>>
>>35716791
>project chanology
>various school shooters, who were probably channers (eg Chris Mercer, St Elliot), raising the public profile of this place
>Trump meming attracting the attention of normies to /pol/ and leaked everywhere else on here
>Trump-supporting normies thinking they are not normies simply because they were not SJWs like everyone else during college
>le epic frog maymay
>>
19. I never talked to her again despite being in 3 of my classes. In retrospect she decided a while ago that she was gonna fuck me.

>went to the tutoring club for chemists when I was there.
>talked to me instead of tutoring students.
>was a loner (read: loser), and spent friday/saturday nights in the library.
>she saw me one night and started "studying" with me until we got kicked out at 11pm/closing time.
>we went back to her place and watched pulp fiction (it was my seeing basic movies to become a deeper person phase).
>had sex (raw ofc), didn't tell her until the 3rd time that I was a virgin.
>she said she couldn't tell b/c i was so good.
>the whole time I was recalling what I should do from my parent's kama sutra book. while picturing my oneitis.
>she kept hitting me up, but I didn't like her or care about her enough to keep having sex.

don't feel bad nor great about it.
>>
>>35717369
>I'm no oldfag but

That's definitely right.

Everyone post the 2000s who flooded in from tumblr or reddit takes all the memes so literally and seriously. Shit like pepes and tendies and NORMIES REE, they don't realize that it started off as a joke. It's the same thing with being a virgin. Some of us have managed to hook up with ugly and/or fat and/or crazy and/or autist chicks whose standards were just as low as our own if not even more. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>35717360
I played dress up as movie characters constantly as a kid. I'd watch an action movie and then emulate it.

Read more and watch stand up comedy. Wit and words will come more easily to you.

When speaking to chicks it is easiest to direct the conversation to them. What is their family like? Where did they grow up? All you have to do is ask follow up questions and provide personal parallels to what they say. Other than that just make jokes.

Basically I try to speak in a way that sounds like Always Sunny in Philadelphia dialogue when conversing. Funny and outlandish but with some sembalance of logic.

For example my gf had a debate. I told her she should just start barking and then throw rocks at her opponent. We'll see who wins with a rock to the face. If the judge doesn't like it then throw rocks at him too.
>>
>>35717549
>It's not the end of the world.
If you're in HS.
>>
>>35717527
You are so new it hurts

This has always (except for the first year of r9k 1.0 with "muh classier /b/ bullshit) been a virgin and misogyny board
>>
>>35716753
Yes you're still a bitch
>>
>>35717558
I'm very funny and witty... around people I've talked to every day for a year. It's a mental fog with new people and acquaintances.
>>
>>35717549
I have been here since the early days of 2004, and yes, r9k has been a virgin board for most of its life. In fact, r9k 2.0 was reintroduced because nixxing r9k 1.0 just leaked virgin posts to other boards like /adv/. R9k 2.0 is quite intentionally set to contain us here

Normie scum need to leave. Literally every other board on this site is for you
>>
>>35717590
>what was /adv/ 2.0
>what was r9gay before /lgbt/
>what was /soc/ before /soc/
>why was PUA popular here
>where did the cuckspam start
>why were half the misogyny threads about real experiences from relationships and hooking up
>why are there frequent prostitute threads

I will shit in your moms virgin throat.
>>
>>35717487
She kept shoving her fingers up my ass and spreading my asscheeks which I was totally not a fan of, but something that was just great was how she would oh-so tenderly tug on my ballsack while giving me the succ or a hj. I had never thought of doing that in my years of beating off.

That's why I don't get the whole virgin gf meme. I had sex with a girl who was a virgin and it was awkward at best. Sluts are great because they know how to fuck and they will fuck an autistic robot like myself and probably you.
>>
>>35717875
>and probably you.
I don't fuck sluts so that's a moot point. Sounds fun though
>>
>>35716170
>robots
>lose your virginity
Bitch please.

I'll be a wizard in less than a year, btw.
>>
File: chanology.jpg (268KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chanology.jpg
268KB, 1600x1200px
>>35717541
The average r9k pepe memer was like 5 years old during Chanology and I doubt that they even know what that is.
>>
My sister had a girl's party at our home to celebrate the end of highschool, she and 3 girl friends. All very pretty of course, and very slutty. My mother allowed them to drink and party at our backyard and pool like no other parent would allow. They got passed out drunk, played strip tease, got naked and sang...
Long story short, one of them, called Flavia, passed out drunk. The girls thought it would be funny to let me fondle the passed out girl. They made me play with her breasts and smelly vagina. They laughed sterically. And that's the only sexual experience I ever had. I was 8.
I was/am also gay, so I couldn't care less about the naked drunk girl and did it only because they lead me.
>>
>>35717546
Feel ya
But pulp fiction dude that a dream girls man. Depend if she was hot or not thoby
>>
>>35717920
>I don't fuck sluts

You should try it. It is fun.

Wear a rubber though, I've spent so many hours at various clinics :^)
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.