[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going out alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Nightclub14.jpg (278KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
Nightclub14.jpg
278KB, 990x660px
Anyone here have any experience with going out alone? I really want to start this whole "meet sluts in clubs" thing and overcome my social fears by going to this club this weekend, problem is literally none of my friends want to go.

They are all in relationships and do comfortable couple stuff while I masturbate at home.

I thought since my plan is to talk to sloots and I woudn't be talking to my mates that much anyway it would be cool for me to just go by myself.
Anyone here tried that yet? How did it go?
>>
I did it, nothing to do, so I stopped

But not clubs, just music bars
>>
>>35714746
That is my fear. I don't want to be standing around in the corner with a drink in my hand staring at people because I can't bring myself to do something.

Ideal would be to walk around all night just talking to strangers but I feel like that's a little optimistic
>>
>>35714785
Just try it. I sorta did the whole drink in my hand. Don't care about it.

If that is the worst case scenario you got nothing to lose.
>>
>>35714785
Can't hurt to try it once. Even if it does end up with you just standing there, staring. I want to do this myself, but lack the confidence. I literally shake at the thought of going to social gatherings alone, but daydream of doing it a lot. Mental illness is a bitch.
>>
>>35714726
Yeah back in my Chad days. If you know how to talk to girls you're fine.
Also be a smoker
>>
>>35714785
Well ya, it is. Try walking around giving compliments and just commenting on whatever's going on. It probably won't get a conversation going but it'll help you see that you can in fact talk to people.
>>
>>35714785
People in night clubs don't like talking. They're either there with their friends and intend to hang out with them all night, or they're other guys looking for thots like yourself.

If you want to walk around all night talking to strangers, wait for a rave or music event to come on near you, then go to that and drop some ecstacy.
>>
>>35715100
I can ask someone who's standing outside for a cig and suck at it a few times without coughing, would that be enough?
>>
>>35714726
What about starting with gay bars? You can't lose when when you don't want the prize.
>>
>>35715337
All the chads I know who are regularly banging sluts meet them in clubs. Sure they want to dance and have fun with friends but they also expect to be flirted with, even if it's just for their ego
>>
>>35715098
Face your fears, robot!

Seriously, check out some articles and especially a book or two on talking to new people and making small talk. You CAN beat it and life is more pleasant when you do, it's just a pain in the ass to until you get there.
>>
>>35715399
They do expect to be flirted with but they're only going to be receptive to it if it's chad, and even then I'd say only some of those girls are going to put out for chad instead of just leaving with her friends as soon as she's got some free drinks.
>>
Just take ecstasy and cut your hair, you'll be fine
>>
>>35715351
No. Buy these 0.1 cigs and you'll be fine.
The point is smoking makes you look occupied. Instead of standing around lonely you're having a smoke. Hard to explain but I hope I don't have to.
>>
Doesn't seeking casual hetero sex make you some kind of normie?
>>
>>35715351
No senpai it's not socially acceptable to walk up to random fuckers and ask them for a fag, or to plead for a few puffs on their cig. It'll make you look weird, unless you're at an event where everyone's pinging and desperate for a fag.

If you actually make some friends for the night, *then* you can ask if you can bum a cig, but you can't *make* friends by asking for one.
>>
>>35715481
My hair is at ideal lengh right now actually. So I guess it's really now or never
>>
>>35715625
yes bruv do it and take ecstasy, believe me, I had the same problem but if you take it at the right club it's capable of changing your entire life for the better by doing it once. i believe in u rtobot
>>
>>35714726
I go to a pub alone when there's live music on and it's pretty comfy. But going to a club alone? I don't know m8, maybe if you were extremely confident and outgoing you could make it work but if you were you wouldn't be going alone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.