[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh god, let this be a man and the story is totally different.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0016.jpg (67KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
67KB, 640x709px
Oh god, let this be a man and the story is totally different. He gonna get marked as a sex ofender/predator and get his life ruined forever. But hey, she's a woman, she has it easy.

This is why I don't believe there's such thing as "fembot"
>>
>>35714463
She's getting a mugshot, clearly she's not being let off easy you fucking moron

You're the type of person who thinks men are oppressed because you can't get laid
>>
>>35714463
Name? Also, I wish they'd show the kid in these stories. I want to know what you have to look like to land a hot teacher.
>>
>>35714474
this. What amazes me is that a lot of these female teachers having sex with students are pretty hot. Lucky bastard.
>>
>>35714473

she's smiling, they only let you smile if they let you. just like taking a pic at the DMV
>>
>>35714473
fuck off, knight cuck
>>
>>35714463
hot bitch, also the news channel using emojis, sickening
>>
I hope the """""""victim"""""" will be able to live a normal life.

originalhighcontent
>>
File: 1441379381334.jpg (38KB, 303x297px) Image search: [Google]
1441379381334.jpg
38KB, 303x297px
>>35714463
>you never got to have sex with a sexy teacher/attractive older woman when you were still a shota
>>
File: womenareoppressed.png (1MB, 1595x818px) Image search: [Google]
womenareoppressed.png
1MB, 1595x818px
>>35714685
>pretty hot
>pig caked in make up
come on now
clearly they're low self esteem beta female Annies who are sleeping with the chads they couldn't when they were in school so they can feel like stacies
I'm not going to make a moral judgment about the sex acts
I'm just going to say anyone who thinks this is any different from a male teacher sleeping with a female student is a fucking delusional feminism coated retard
>>
>>35714708
>they only let you smile if they let you. just like taking a pic at the DMV
no one has control over how you position your lips for a picture you absolute retard
>>
>>35714463
You're just jealous. She did that boy a favor.
>>
File: Cause_I_Like_To_Party.jpg (337KB, 1108x842px) Image search: [Google]
Cause_I_Like_To_Party.jpg
337KB, 1108x842px
I'm sure the sex was great and they both got what they wanted.... hopefully he hit it and quit it because you know she cray cray
>>
My hot calculus teacher would always sit on my desk with her ass extremely close to my face. I also never got in trouble in that class despite being a class clown. Did she wanna fuck?
>>
File: 1445743826557.png (551KB, 664x515px) Image search: [Google]
1445743826557.png
551KB, 664x515px
>>35716277
Yes, and you blew it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.