[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wageslave general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: 1489048512450.png (38KB, 147x222px) Image search: [Google]
1489048512450.png
38KB, 147x222px
Making one because I've not seen it in a while (again)

Wagecucks, get in here and share your stories and feels.

Bonus points for retail and Fastfood cucks as they have to deal with the most degenerate in our society.

Sorry, neets still not welcome
>>
>>35713313
I scan shit in and then stock it. Make the new stock guys do the annoying front work we're all the normie customers are so I never get asked questions. It's easy repetitive shit that I do for 4 to 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I make under $10. I have to wake up at 5:30 every morning and I want to die. I never really have extra money for anything so I don't do anything. To scared to move on to another job because too comfy and most other jobs require people skills or experience I don't have.

Living the dream
>>
>>35713461
You must have an early finish getting up that early, and working six hours
>>
Whazzup robbits

Programmerbot currently wageslaving from home. A little slow at work so I'm on the chans.
>>
File: night-fill.jpg (123KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
night-fill.jpg
123KB, 640x427px
who comfy night fill/over night stocker/warehouser
>>
Office anon here, I organize and shred files all day. We have 3 offices on our block and i usually only work in one with this laidback old guy. I work 8 hour shifts but usually only work for 5 hours, taking lots of breaks to shitpost.
>>
>>35713566
Is it only comfy because you work alone?

Can't see the work itself being comfy?
>>
>>35713502
It wouldn't be half as bad if it wasn't an entirely physical job. Im tired the rest of the day and just sit around and browse the Internet or play vidya.

I literally wake up every morning, look out the window and sigh. I don't want this life anymore.
>>
>>35713566
I used to stock overnight at shoprite, some of my co-workers were nuts. The job was hell, but i had oppertunities for insane overtime.
>>
>>35713566
>snack yourself healthy

hahahahahahaha if you like
>>
>be a wageslave in tech startup
>have a stupid but nice boss
>spend most of time browsing image boards
>we seldom have real work
>boredom.jpg
>don't like coworkers or boss
>hate this job
>keep job because have a daughter to feed
>>
File: 1487996171518.jpg (44KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
1487996171518.jpg
44KB, 465x620px
>tfw custodian at major theme park
It's not that bad honestly since you're not the only one there, but there isn't a lot of room for failure.
>>
SW developer reporting in. I also make under 10 bucks per hour (shithole country in Europe devastated by debt).
Today I realized all the coworkers I ate with 4 years ago have left the company and I'm still stuck here.
Every morning I think of staying home watching TV instead of going there again.
Someone kms already.
>>
>>35713675
How good's the overtime pay?
>>
File: 1489945642775.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489945642775.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>35713620

>Is it only comfy because you work alone?

Mainly yes.

The work is monotonous and repetative, but not labor intensive or stressful. Only do a few hours each night and no one bothers me, just listen to podcasts and periodically check the catalog. Also like to keep my robot hours, so night work suits me well.
>>
>>35713717

>complaining about a job where you browse image boards
dude fuck you
>>
Anybody constantly busy as fuck? it's ok most of the time because it makes time fly and doesnt give me time to be suicidal but some days it is just too much. Like yesterday, 14 hour day just to get all the work done, not even enough time to drown my sorrows with alcohol after work, remember you're here forever.
>>
>>35713747
How do you fail at being a custodian?
>>
File: 1483322114531_0.png (156KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
1483322114531_0.png
156KB, 400x475px
Currently working in the pulp warehouse at a paper mill. Only have to get up about every hour or so and ride a clamp truck for 10 minutes. I switch between nights and days, on nights I'm the only person in the building and on days there's only one other guy and I just ignore him because he does other stuff.
>>
>>35713845
Not exactly working 14 hour days, but I'm a slave to the production schedule so I'm busting my ass every minute I'm at work. I don't have much to brag about in my life but if there's one thing it's that im fucking pro at my job. I can get done 12 hours worth of work in 8, and it's always flawless. No one i know could do my job as well as i do.
>>
>>35713504
How does one become a programmerbot that works at home?
It sounds amazing to me.
>>
>Sitting on toilet in restroom at work
>Some guy walks in on his phone
>can tell he's talking to a client
>he starts pissing while he's on the phone
>wait till he's mid sentence and let out the nastiest torrent of shit and farts I can muster
>he leaves and doesn't even wash his hands
>>
File: help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>35713313
I go to uni and I wagecuck at McD's part time. I'm also doing an internship and I'm currently undergoing a background check for a public safety job.
>>
I transcribe college classes on my laptop. Easy work and decent pay but not enough hours (or stability) to move out of my parents' house.

I've been doing this for 4 years now, and I fear I've grown too comfortable and complacent.
>>
File: 1490207454291.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490207454291.png
157KB, 409x409px
This is truly terrible.
>>
>>35714088
Well, I'm not at home all the time, just 2-3 days a week. But it's getting more common for most IT people to work remotely after building some trust.

I worked for about 4 months to learn all the systems and structures and then was confident enough to work remotely. Before then, I was constantly asking for help or info on various things. Once you stop asking every day, you're ready.
>>
>>35713313
>your co-workers don't like you
>they try to get you fired for nothing
I hate this episode.
>>
File: 1427651570404.png (190KB, 432x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1427651570404.png
190KB, 432x1027px
>Pharmacist in hospital
>Get paid loads, don't have to speak to patients I don't want to speak to
>Just get to sit infront of a screen and read their notes to make sure doctors aren't fucking shit up
>Shit is cash boy
>>
I'm not a fast food cuck, but this really pissed me off

>McDonald's here recently got in self service machines
>still a few cashier's left for those old people who can't use it or people who only have cash
>guys walk in, he's not even old
>walks up to the collection area
>can see him standing there
>starts looking impatient
>eventually nearly grabs one of the staff working on the collections
>"Hey can I get some service"
>Staff politely explains that this is a collection area and everyone must you the self service or tills
>At this point, he should have felt stupid that there are still actual normal fucking tills
>"No way, I've already been waiting ten minutes (five) I'm not queueing again
>They end up serving him there and then

Fuck customers like this, how fucking stupid is this cunt
>>
Bump for our voices being heard
>>
>>35713313
>hate job
>don't know what I would even like to do for a living
How do I escape?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>35713504

Fuck off dude. If you're doing a job that involves actual technical skills and you get to work from home sometimes, you're not a fucking wageslave. Jesus christ. I do manual labor 9 hours a day, starting at 4am. The pay is shit, the schedule is shit, and it's starting to affect my back. I'm exhausted all the time, and I haven't made any progress in any area of my life for the past 4 years. I'm exactly where I was, but with an older and shittier body. There is no path upwards in life from my current job.

I can barely cover my expenses. I'm one sprained ankle or wrist away from being absolutely wrecked. I want to have a family but I likely won't be able to afford one.

I would fucking love to be in your position. Don't ever refer to what you do as wageslaving again.

YOU ARE NOT A WAGESLAVE
YOU ARE NOT A WAGESLAVE
YOU ARE NOT A WAGESLAVE
>>
>>35713313
Germany recently raised min. wage.

Feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1489705845188s.jpg (6KB, 188x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489705845188s.jpg
6KB, 188x225px
looks like two years of my wageslaving just went down the drain.
my $10k car got totaled and the insurance jews aren't going to cover it.
going to have to buy a cheap shitbox to drive to work with.
I might have to move back in with my mom.
another day, another dollar I suppose.
>>
>work in it phone support
Why are pajeets the worst customers to deal with
>>
>>35713815
Nothing amazing, just time and a half, so 15$ an hour, but worked overtime every day so it added up.
>>
>>35715657
holy shit dude. I am so sorry.

how's the public transport where you live?
you may consider getting a motorscooter, they're a lot cheaper than cars and get better mileage
>>
>Be me
>20 and working in retail
>it's almost close and I'm in customer service
>today was really busy, new coupons for 15, 20 and 30% off on purchases are redeemable
>tagging items and sorting clearance
>get customers who want to pay their store credit card bills and items
>it's 10:40 and I have to process so much fucking clothing
>Literally everything they want done can be completed at registers
>get yelled at because a customer wanted to use two of the same coupon and the terms specifically say only one percentage off per customer

Why are people like this?
>>
>>35715724
public transport here is practically non-existant. I live in bumfuck, ohio. I thought about getting something like that but I'm scared of being turned into roadkill by a texting soccer mom in a crossover. thanks for the concern though.
>>
I'm seriously thinking about wageslaving at a fast food place so I can get some young pussy again. It's also pretty fucking boring being at home all day with no one to talk to
>>
File: Snufkin_and_Dragon.jpg (99KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
Snufkin_and_Dragon.jpg
99KB, 640x476px
Wake up at 4am to avoid traffic going to LA every weekday. Really hate my life, I burn myself with the cigarettes I smoke on the drive to work just to remind myself to feel real sometimes. Why do we do this anons? None of us will have families, gfs, kids. Why work at all, I'm so tired now, I just want to fade.
>>
>>35715810
>I thought about getting something like that but I'm scared of being turned into roadkill by a texting soccer mom in a crossover.
how dumb are you?
>>
>>35715657
>my $10k car got totaled and the insurance jews aren't going to cover it.
details please
>>
I just ended my neet life today to trade it in for wage slavery. Some job in a walmart distribution center, I don't even know exactly what i'll be doing yet, they just told me i was hired pending the results of the background check so once that comes back clean they'll tell me when i can start. not sure how to feel, on one hand the neet life was alright but on the other hand getting a job means my wife wont leave me.
>>
>>35715519
FUCKING RIGHT.
The fags who come into these threads saying
>boo hoo I'm a software dev only making $60k a year for doing some coding and shitposting in a cozy office, such a wagie
YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WAGESLAVES. They piss me off more than NEETs.
>>
>>35713566
>warehouser
Being a warehouse worker is the worst.
>>
>>35715519
>>35716039
Ah. Perhaps you may be right. I won't reveal any more about myself, lest ye become angered.

*tips fedora and backs away, showing open palms
>>
>>35713461
That would be my dream indeed.

+30 yo neet here... Not even sure I'd still be employable for this kind of wagecuckery...
>>
>>35716049
Why though? I worked twice in my life and everytime it was very social... Why would it be a rather problem to have a solitary work? NOt arguing here just want an explanation.
>>
>>35713566
/stocker/ here

Everything's cool except for the assholes who are around for the first 2 hours of my overnight shift. They have taken to talking shit about me while I'm within earshot and testing my hearing by making noises and shit in adjacent aisles.

I just want to do my job.
>>
File: 1474614649246.jpg (47KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1474614649246.jpg
47KB, 409x409px
>>35716039
>YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WAGESLAVES. They piss me off more than NEETs.
Nice to hear some warm words from you, wagie.
Now get to sleep, you don't want Mr. Shekelberg to lose money for the new Porsche he wants to buy just because you came too late, do we?
>>
>>35713608
what's your level of education, anon?
>>
Food industry
>easy
>good money
>improves people skills

As long as you're not in a shit restaurant this shit is pretty great
>>
>>35713858
You don't clean the shit or vomit fast enough, or if you're like a lot of people there, they just hide all day and don't actually do anything. Sucks if you're actually trying to work if you end up on a shit crew for the day.
>>
lost my comfy and easy af office job and had to move in with my sister, now working at taco bell for $8hr

was going to kill myself before 40 anyway this just might speed it up a bit
>>
>>35716792
>good money
lol what. only if you're stacy so you get a ton of tips.
>>
how to work when your feet hurt after 2 hours of standing
also when you need to pee every 30 minutes
>>
File: jojohardwork.png (104KB, 357x282px) Image search: [Google]
jojohardwork.png
104KB, 357x282px
I clean hostle rooms. Horrible hours, I get paid enough to get around if I don't spend more than $150 on drugs, most of my co-workers are older women, refugees, and ex-convicts. Most of them are okay, definetly better than office or retail normalfags.
>>
>tfw someone tried to write a check to pay for the grocery in front of me
>>
>>35714800
He didn't see the sign and is used to the old way of doing things. Actually happened to me once, and to tell him to back into the queue would be bad customer service.

>he didn't see the sign
>>
>tfw you finish all your work 5 hours early, but you're the only one working this morning so you can't leave, and you can't stand around doing nothing because tomorrow the boss will watch the CCTV footage and get mad that you did nothing
>>
>Be plain clothes security
>90% of the time is spent doing jackshit joking around in the camera room
>10% if adrenaline pumping criminal apprehension

If you have shit coworkers I can see this being shit, but I've got good ones so it's pretty nice.
>>
>>35717420
keep working so you get used to it I guess. although I get to move around a lot at work.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.