[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are hated by God

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1489276212466.gif (260KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
1489276212466.gif
260KB, 250x218px
>tfw you are hated by God
>>
God has nothing but infinite love for all of His Creation

If only you realized how meaningless this world is compared to Him
>>
>>35713296
>Jacob I loved but Esau I hated
Cath/pol/ics are the most retarded people on earth
>>
File: hq720.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>35713133
I'd say I am as well. Yet I will say I brought it on myself.
>>
>>35713405
I'm not CathoIic tho

Also YHWH is not the Creator.
>>
>>35713447
oh nvm
orogonalo
>>
>>35713405
It didn't raelly matter because I'm pretty sure everyone back then just went to Sheol
>>
>>35713296
he sure has a funny way of showing it, feels more like an abusive relationship
>>
>making an assumption about something that cannot be proven to be false or true

Yeah life sucks, we all know that.
>>
God loves all his creation.
>>
Nah he doesn't hate me, he just treats me like Job.
>>
>>35713133
I'd not know why Christians continue too spread this lie about their book. It clearly states God hates most people and only loves true believers. It explicitly says he hates sinners
>>
>>35713914
>nightmare universe overseen by demonic overlord

I want the bluepill back
>>
>>35713914
They are rebell sinners who avoid God in heresy
t. Calvinist
>>
>>35715002
what if calvin was predestined to be wrong though?
>>
>>35715042
He wasn't. And we're willing to let the bible correct us.
>>
>>35715291
you can't know for certain though, in fact, why would god predestine most christians to be wrong?
>>
>>35715317
19 One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?" 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, Why did you make me like this?" 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory

It's all there fham
>>
>>35715432
can't question the morality of an omnipotent tyrant who created most of us to send us to hell for eternal torment? what's he going to do, torture us for all eternity twice?
>>
>>35715432
If everything is predestined, man has no free will. If man has no free will, then man cannot choose or cause sin. If man cannot choose or cause sin, and God predestined everything, God created it. If man cannot choose sin, and God created sin, and God predestined everything, then God chose sin for him. If God chose sin for him, then God is the wicked and corrupt one and does not deserve worship.
Addendum: If man cannot choose sin, then Jesus' death was pointless.
Addendum 2: If man cannot commit sin, and man also cannot do any good, then man is a soulless animal incapable of right or wrong and faces oblivion, not paradise, after death.
>>
>>35715798
>If everything is predestined, man has no free will.
Yup
>If man has no free will, then man cannot choose or cause sin.
Wrong. Adam choose sin. And the claim is not that we're automatons who can't make decisions. It is that men are so depraved that we can't choose to follow God on our own.
>If man cannot choose or cause sin, and God predestined everything, God created it.
Since you are already wrong on the choosing part obv all conclusions will be flawed too
>If man cannot choose sin, and God created sin, and God predestined everything, then God chose sin for him. If God chose sin for him, then God is the wicked and corrupt one and does not deserve worship.
>Addendum: If man cannot choose sin, then Jesus' death was pointless.
Completely retarded
>Addendum 2: If man cannot commit sin, and man also cannot do any good, then man is a soulless animal incapable of right or wrong and faces oblivion, not paradise, after death.
You being unwilling to inform yourself properly about a theory doesn't make that theory wrong famalam
>>
>>35715889
>the claim is not that we're automatons who can't make decisions. It is that men are so depraved that we can't choose to follow God on our own.
But I am not Adam, and there's no functional difference between being created without free will and being created incapable of making choices
>>
>>35716327
You are not incapable of making choices you're so evil that you will never choose God unless he intervenes
>>
>>35716383
If we have been predestined to sin, then we have no choice but to sin, and God who created and chose our fate chose sin for us, which puts him guilty of the sins.
>>
>>35716456
19 One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?" 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, Why did you make me like this?" 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory
>>
My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.
>>
>>35716501
Basically, back to square one, God created almost all of us to fail and we have no choice but to fail and be denied paradise no matter how hard we try otherwise

not sure if calvinism is anti-free will or pro-satan at this point
>>
>tfw don't care if god hates me or not because he isn't real.
feels good man
>>
>implying god exists
>implying life isn't a roguelike
>>
>>35716553
>God created almost all of us to fail and we have no choice but to fail and be denied paradise no matter how hard we try otherwise
No. You don't try otherwise that's the issue.

How is this pro-satan?

And all I did is quote the bible to you so
>not sure if christianity is anti-free will or pro-satan at this point
>>
>>35713133
God hates us all. Stop reading your musty old propaganda document, Satan rebelled to save us and carve a heaven out of hell, God made heaven into North Korea.
>>
>>35716642
you sound like me at 15
>>
>>35716627
That's not what calvin says, heretic. The triplicate of Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and Perseverence of the Saints is clear: God arbitrarily chooses who is saved, the saved cannot sin enough to be sent away, and those who he did not arbitrarily predestine have been chosen to live a life of sin without being able to choose grace and shall be damned.
>>
>>35716692
That's exactly what he says.

>God arbitrarily chooses who is saved
Yes

>the saved cannot sin enough to be sent away
They don't get their sins imputed but whatev

>and those who he did not arbitrarily predestine have been chosen to live a life of sin without being able to choose grace and shall be damned
Yes. You're not contradicting me. You know the T in TULIP for total depravity? Might wanna look that up
>>
>>35716728
>They don't get their sins imputed but whatev
Nope, look at the P again, once saved by god, always saved by god, and cannot be unsaved

>Yes. You're not contradicting me. You know the T in TULIP for total depravity? Might wanna look that up
exactly, calvinism denies the possibility of free will by denying that people can choose righteousness, thereby making the sin rest on the head of the person who makes the choice for them, God
>>
>>35716776
>Nope, look at the P again, once saved by god, always saved by god, and cannot be unsaved
Oh so you're trolling. Nevermind then.

>exactly, calvinism denies the possibility of free will by denying that people can choose righteousness, thereby making the sin rest on the head of the person who makes the choice for them, God
>I say the same thing as you but I say it in an antagonizing way to troll you xD
Enjoy your stay 9bro.
>>
>>35716828
>Oh so you're trolling. Nevermind then.
not understanding your own faith doesn't make me a troll, fair weather follower
>>
>>35713133
Don't be conceited and assume such a thing.
>>
>>35713296
Thanks for the deforming rheumatoid arthritis, i appreciate it god
>>
You can solve this problem by simply stopping to believe in a higher power
>>
>>35717728
You earned it shithead
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.