[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she cockteasing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: C5xqwQlWQAApuBZ.jpg (65KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
C5xqwQlWQAApuBZ.jpg
65KB, 625x800px
>this one girl
>she literally kicked me out of her home once because I was awfully shitfaced and started insisting that we should fuck right after she said she had planned to fuck me that night, but she didn't feel like that anymore (I don't remember the reason she mentioned)
>I acted like I didn't remember shit about it the morning after, had some texting with her and she seemed to be chill
>that was the last time we hung out together
>after that, she would sometimes say hi, sometimes ignore me when we casually walked by
>I texted her drunk a couple nights asking where she was, she would reply like an hour later and I'd say fuck it
A week ago, I congratulated her on her birthday and she replied with "Thanks!!! We'll have to go out for some drinks soon!", I replied with "Sure" and that was it.
Today she approached me from behind as I walked back from uni and we were talking for like 10 minutes.
Is she being a cockteaser? I know she's a thot. Also she used to dye her hair in flamboyant colors.
>>
I read the title and thought you were asking if Jesus was cock teasing
I didn't read anything past tho
>>
>>35712811
It's an interesting question as well. Hope someone else falls in the same confusion you did so I can hear people's opinions on that.
>>
>>35712869
Want my opinion?
>>
>>35712899
Wouldn't mind to read it, if you don't feel like answering about the girl
>>
>>35712950
Well, the Jesus part is ludicrous. But yeah, women love to play games. The moment they sense you starting to lose interest, they try to reel you back in. If you can successfully feign disinterest you will drown in pussy.
>>
>>35713077
How do you judge my chances are from what I told about the situation?
>>
>>35713137
If you go drinking with her, your chances are probably high. There's more to life than casual sex, though. How do you feel about her as a person?
>>
>>35713239
I kinda like her, she's funny, interesting and cultured. But I've heard that she's batshit crazy, so I don't think I would fall for a relationship with her.
I asked her if she would come to a concert I had already planned to attent to and she said probably, so I guess it wouldn't be as big of a blunder she happens to doesn't want to fuck by the end of the night as it would be if we just went out together.
>>
>>35713381
Fucc, *attend to, **if she happens to not want to fuck
>>
Bump oreganisimus
>>
I'll have to bump it again
>>
Typical modern western female behaviour. They will always keep it open so you can safely assume there are at least 4 guys in the same situation with her.
>>
>>35715464
So what oreganisimex maximus
>>
Last bump shameless bump 21 bumb slaughta bump murda bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.