[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think you deserve anything in life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1490031726687.gif (2MB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1490031726687.gif
2MB, 400x330px
Why do you think you deserve anything in life?
>>
>>35712713
But I don't, and that's part of the reason I haven't left my bed during the daytime in 2 months. I don't deserve anything.
>>
>>35712713
>lol the social contract doesn't exist and no one owes you anything
>what the FUCK why are you a NEET don't you want to contribute to society
>>
>>35712713
every fragmented figure of speech
>>
>>35712713
blood rush to my head
>>
>>35713394
Fucking this. Fucking double standards bollocks.
>>
>>35712713

because I work hard for it.
>>
I was forced into existence against my will
>>
because I've been a good boy
>>
>>35712713
Responsibility's cooI, but there's more things in life
Like getting your dick
Rode aIl fucking night
>>
But anon, normies have the complex that the world owes them shit more than robots.

The problem with robots is that they wallow too much in the nihilism that the world doesn't own them anything and they let it get them down to the point of not trying.

Normies go on and on about dumb shit like they didn't get pickels on a burger and define themselves by stupid shit like that "oh I like pickels on my burger! Do you like me, am
I quirky enough".

I don't believe the world owes me anything but I am going to work and not be a sad piece of shit who plateaus early in life.
>>
Well, it's like the old saying: to the victor goes the spoils, and all that.
>>
>>35712713
GET GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT GOT BLOOD RUSH TO MY HEAD BOLT LOCK KNOT POPPIN OFF THE FUCKIN BLOCK NOW WATCH ME START NOW WATCH ME TOP OFF
>>
I don't deserve anything

society also doesn't deserve the fruits of my labor
>>
File: tumblr_okoc4wdNb91teeyxho1_400.png (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okoc4wdNb91teeyxho1_400.png
48KB, 400x400px
>>35712713
Because I'm here. I believe everyone deserves everything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.