[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molest/incest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2542.png (600KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2542.png
600KB, 1334x750px
Sorry I'm bad at English and am drunk so my English will be very bad but have you been molested before or did incest thing?

>be me
>born in poor part of Japan
>many yankee and yakuza in town
>yakuza tell father he must pay money to them and if he does not pay money then they will destroy his shop
>one day when I'm 8years old they demand money and sex with me
>father says no and fights yakuza
>gets hurt
>I am raped every month until 15years old

sorry for bad English I did my best but not good enough
anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1485524377901.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485524377901.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
I think I was molested by my uncle looking back. I didn't really know it was bad cause I was around 8. I didn't really care because I had worse struggles to deal with and I rarely saw him as well. But I got over it. I hope you get over your problems as well anon.
>>
>>35710616
How did it happen?
And are you male or female?
>>
File: 1487137741603.jpg (33KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
1487137741603.jpg
33KB, 600x347px
>>35710510
are you a man or a woman?

super original comment
>>
>>35710741
I'm girl
Very original
>>
I'm in a relationship with my aunt who is the same age as me. People don't know that about us except our family and they don't mind.
>>
>>35710510
I was techinally molested by a 16 year old when i was 10. He lived up stairs with his mom. His mom was my moms best friend
>>
>>35711649
How old are you?
And why don't they care?
>>
>>35711736
We're both 22. There was disapproval at first but we grew up together and were always close so our family came to accept that we were into each other and made a good pair.
>>
>>35711885
How long before you move out of the dirty south you hick
>>
I was gang raped at school during recess. There was a hidden spot behind the huge garbage containers and I was a very frail child.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.