[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Lefties, you win.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Ex Trump supporting Fascist Nazi sympathizing shitlord here.

I'm done with hate. Can't do it no more.

I have embraced love and tolerance, and am coming over to the liberal/feminist side.

I want to learn about your culture, please enlighten me about feminism and your ways/philosophies.

Teach me about gender equality, and about the social constructs of gender. I'm ready to embrace it all with open arms.
>>
>>35709615
N1C3 B41T M8
>>
>feminists
>love and tolerance

Lmao stop following trends.
>>
>>35709615
I'm basically at this point too anon, it's honestly not worth fighting anymore, it just makes roasties hate me and even if they secretly lust after it since a man finally stood up to them it will never bear anything meaningful since it would be social suicide for them
>>
Basically just hate Western civilisation as much as possible
>>
>>35709615
Step 1: Don't
Step 2: sage
>>
>>35709615
The key to becoming a good liberal is to simply trust.
Conservatives are hard wired to fear and be aggressive towards everything, and liberals do the exact opposite. Your life honestly does get a lot better, I became a lot less stressed and got rid of my anxiety issues after becoming a libcuck.
>>
File: 1490094587845.png (399KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
1490094587845.png
399KB, 600x710px
>>35709615
If you're serious...
Don't worry so much about feminism. They're not a liberal movement, they're a fascist movement.

As for becoming a liberal, you'll need to understand the pros of freedoms in the larger society. Read into the age of enlightenment and the liberal philosophers to understand their insight.

>gender equality and gender as a social construct
The true "redpill" is understanding that society as a whole doesn't matter, it's not real, and that the larger society is a social construct. Yes, gender is a social construct, but people never seem to pay attention the social constructs like morals, where I suggest you to read into Stirner.

I would personally advise replacing morals with law which is rooted in logic, but my personal opinions are for another thread. You need to come up with your own social and fiscal opinions, OP. So, read, read, read. And come up with your own opinion. You shouldn't ask people to think for you.
>>
>>35709615
>I'm done with hate. Can't do it no more.
k.jpg

>I have embraced love and tolerance, and am coming over to the liberal/feminist side.
Well, no one's completely tolerant. Best remember that.

>I want to learn about your culture, please enlighten me about feminism and your ways/philosophies.
There are an assload of different types of feminism, some who war with each other at times; and because of this, you see a lot of the extremists associated with feminism. Example, some feminists are against sexual depictions of women, because it simply advertises specific roles and purposes for what women should be and do. While other feminists, notably sex positive feminists, feel that this should purely be up to the person in question, regardless of the preceding depictions and their impacts.

>Teach me about gender equality, and about the social constructs of gender.
a). don't be dicks to anyone because of their gender
b). sex is the biology distinction between male and females, while gender is the interpretation of such. This has been observed through how different cultures view genders differently.

>I'm ready to embrace it all with open arms.
Don't touch me.
>>
>>35709615
Okay, I'll take the bait.
Basically there are multiple ways in which someone can have it hard.
because someone is poor and white, they may attribute their hardships and lack of financial success to being white when it is actually from being poor in general. if a person is a gay black jew with a lot of money, they probably know they don't have it hard because of the money; they have it hard because they're a gay black jew.
the philosophy behind intersectional feminism is that there are many axes of """oppression""".
pretty much this encompasses race, gender, income and orientation.
A poor white lesbian would have it harder than a rich black man, for example. However, she wouldn't face racism, only homophobia and sexism and classism, like the black man wouldn't face classism, sexism and homophobia and only racism.
basically the picture of the so vilified "straight white cis male" is a picture of a person who doesn't have to worry about the troubles that come with being another race or another gender or another sexuality. it's like when an autistic person gets tired of being around neurotypicals all the time who just say "get over it".
Does that make any sense and do you want to learn more? I know about gender too.
>>
Dude just become a commie. You can just not give a shit about idpol and still be edgy
>>
File: Trusting liberals.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Trusting liberals.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>35709695
This desu.
If a 30 year old looking Black Muslim with expensive looking clothes, shoes and an iPhone tells you he is a 12 year old poor refugee fleeing from Syria, believe and trust in him and let him stay at your house with your wife and daughters, that is the smart and less stressful option.
>>
>>35709615
>Teach me about gender equality, and about the social constructs of gender.
This has nothing to do with leftist ideology.

>I'm done with hate. Can't do it no more.
But the left is all about hate.
Coming to think of it, much of the right-wing hatred is just less rational versions of leftist ideology.
>>
>>35709615
Just don't hate people it's as simple as that.
>>
>>35709615
It's not like that, both "sides" of american politics are retardedly polarized and partisan right now. Just don't choose and decide based on their policies at the time.
>>
You sound like you have the gist of it, pretty much.

There is no one path. Reality is complicated, and any world-view that is easily accessible to people is probably going to be wrong simply by virtue of not matching up. Many SJW's and leftist popping out of institutions are jackasses. You can still have leftist fascists, such as Trotskyists, misguided people who use dialectic games to initiate tribal conflict.

My favorite leftist philosophers are Jean Baudrillard and Camus. I have read thousands of books, tracts of philosophy, interpretations of history, both left and righ, Islamist critiques of western society (the criticism of my passion for music, i feel, has changed it for the better), Buddhism, the bible and many christian philosophers (I enjoy Edmund Burke and Blaise Pascal). I also love science fiction, Phillip K. Dick, Kurt Vonnegut, Haruki Murakami. Maybe I have knowledge, maybe I have only fooled myself.

More recently, I enjoyed, "Radicalism of the American Revolution." The author argues that, back then, people everywhere were wary of interest, people fighting on behalf of their own behalf while pretending to have altruistic aims, and that one major way to combat interest was with gentlemanly virtue. Creativity, ingenuity, generosity, masculinity and self-defense, all these things create the confidence essential for purity of intent. I don't have that, so I believe in my own perception of the big picture, for better or worse.

Reading and learning never did me any good. Trust your gut instincts, work hard, don't be an asshole. That's all there is to it.

>>35709817
Why do people always leave out ugly people, anyways? I think you're pretty underprivileged if nobody wants to jump your bone, and takes advantage of you because they think you look like a bitch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.