[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else always seeing "signs" even when there are none?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1455857661773.jpg (12KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1455857661773.jpg
12KB, 192x182px
>17 yo younger sister takes my lunch to school by accident
>tell her I'll come drop her lunch at the school in my break
>get there and swap lunches
>sisters friend is with her
>Hey, anon! (with big smile) you're looking really good!

I haven't seen sisters friend for a while but when she used to come over she liked to play Mario Kart with me.

>uh thanks. y-you too.
>sister runs back to class without saying goodbye once she's got her lunch (typical rude roastie)
>sisters friend starts following slowly but the turns around, gives me another big smile and wave
>bye anon! :)))

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>35708745
> inb4 "hurr she wants to slobber up your robot cum"
She was being polite because your an autistic loser and she feels sorry for you. That's also why she plays autistic children's video games with you too. For what little dignity you may have left and for your sister's sake, don't pursue and make shit awkward.
>>
>>35708794
I'm definitely not going to peruse any girls ever. I know that I perceive nothingness as signs. Was just wondering if anyone else had similar stories.
>>
I've never been delusional enough to think somebody would ever want me in any way.
>>
File: 1486387343734.png (285KB, 629x608px) Image search: [Google]
1486387343734.png
285KB, 629x608px
>>35708927
You bet I do. And I regret not acting on the signs. Allthoug 50% of them could be wrongly interpreted but I like to admit I'm actually not too bad looking and I do some pushups which drastically made my upper torso wider. Also play football(soccer) two times per week. I am not a cyborg for v-card and almost 25.
>>
Autism alert at maxium level
Maby she was just being polite and modest instead of kys austist

Thats like saying oh that house has nice windows i should move into it
>>
Thanks to high school, shit like that makes me paranoid as fuck.

bitch is probably trying to make fun of you when you give in to her temptations.
>>
Even if she's just being polite, follow through and talk to her a little more next time. It'll be awkward and awful but I just try and act like I don't give a shit about anything. Worst thing to happen is you find out she's just being nice
>>
>>35708745
People are nice and polite bud maybe she is just a friendly person that does not like acting as a bane to people's intellect

>she liked to play Mario Kart with me
Also this
>>
>>35709238
>Giving in to her tampons.

I seriously hope you are not doing this
>>
You see this is a test girls give you.
If a 3d girl says something like that to you they wanna guage your reaction.
If you, in response, start sweating, rubbing your hands and say "th-th-thanks, you t-too" while looking at her sideways her pussy will resemble the sahara w/r/t wetness.
HOWEVER
If you, in response, slick back your pompadour, lean back on your car, light a fag and, more or less fascetiously say "uh-huh. You're looking good too" or something along those lines and act distant and shit then she'll be thinking of you when she's flicking the bean that night.

Its all a test OP and you just need to know what the right answer is.
>>
>>35708794
Pretty much this.

In modern society a real sign would be talking you in private using a normie chat app
>>
File: 1403985984393.jpg (39KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1403985984393.jpg
39KB, 500x442px
>>35709693
This is truth.

T. no cyborg
>>
>>35709746
>normie chat app

>mfw going out and looking at all those basic bitches with their face glued to their phones

I know it's cringy to say that phones ruined our generation, but it still irks me. Nothing makes me madder than when hanging out with a group and 3/4 of them keep looking/fingering their phone every 30 seconds.
>>
>>35708745
She wants you to pork her, its real. Girls don't really play with you like this. She may act disinterested once you start being interested but that's part of it. You have to try. And be blatant about it, pull back if she does, then try again (moments) later
>>
>>35709693
Life isn't an anime

(probably unoriginal)
>>
>>35708745
Who gives a shit if it gets awkward. Your sister sucks anyway. Man up and pursue. It's what men are wired to do.
>>
>>35708794
for the first time im going to have to disagree with this conclusion. she turned towards him once more to say bye. if she was only being polite she wouldn't have turned. she turned so it's gotta mean something.
>>
>>35709958
This.
>she tells OP he's looking good
>constantly smiling
>turned back to say and wave goodbye

Those are all signs that would suggest she's into him. I could be wrong of course but that's more than average politeness. That's making an effort.
>>
>>35708987
It depends on how good looking you are. If OP is decent then I'd guess his sisters friend was into him. If he's a 5/10 or less then I highly doubt it and maybe she was just being nice or subtly making fun of him.
>>
>>35708745
How old are you OP?

Stop being retarded, she is obviously interested in you. Nobody will tell anyone "you look good" for no reason. You probably already fucked it up by saying "y-you too haha". Retard.
>>
>>35708745
>greets you with a big smile and says you're looking really good
>starts going but then turns around and says "bye" with a big smile and waving.
Some people here said she was just being nice but isn't that a bit over the top?
If she wanted to be nice she would just say "good bye" with a light smirk or something, why overdo it with a big smile and that other compliment then?
>>
>>35710704
The problem with robots is that they overthink things too much. She is obviously showing interest in OP, it's impossible for her to make it more clear, no surprised that none of you have got laid desu famalam.
>>
>>35708927
I come to these conclusions as well, I cant understand what people are ever thinking.
>>
She's your typical junior high Jap
>>
this happens to me all the time. then i come to find out (after it's too late) that she actually was into me. girls will never make the first move, only drop subtle hints (which they think are very clear).

my advice is this. are you attractive? think hard about it.

>yes/maybe
she's probably into you
>god no
she's making fun of you behind your back
>>
File: fukinhalp.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fukinhalp.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>Have cute girl in math class (seniorfaghere)
>Keeps looking at me
>Small open class, sits next to me every time
>Always wears animu shirts and has a cute shy voice
>She dropped her pencil so I grabbed it and her face was red and she said the cutest thank you

Signs? Or
>>
>accidentally flirt with co worker half jokingly because I was trying to not be awkward.
>he keeps making passes at me and half jokingly says I'd look good in a pink skirt.
>whenever he does this it makes me so fucking hot for some reason.

Should I do lewd stuff? I'm like 90% sure he wants to fuck me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.