[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hate muslims but also agree with most of their views on women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: vosiku139f7y.jpg (21KB, 429x451px) Image search: [Google]
vosiku139f7y.jpg
21KB, 429x451px
>tfw hate muslims but also agree with most of their views on women
>>
>>35707812
I believe in equality, women should have the same rights as men, not more, not less.

Islamic law is super biased against women, but western law is super biased in favour of women
>>
>>35707812
The funny part is, the left is the exact opposite.
>>
>>35707812
Why hate muslims? just like any other religion, all have extremist part.
>>
>>35707812
White sharia space marine rape gangs from the 88th dimension are the solution
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458477046103~2.jpg (12KB, 216x264px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458477046103~2.jpg
12KB, 216x264px
>>35707812
>tfw OPs generally a cunt.
>>
>>35707812
Then disregard sandniggers, but acquire their stance on women.

Just because a group you hate gets one thing right, doesn't invalidate that one thing. Stop being a pussy and stand up for what you believe in.
>>
>>35707812
pretty edgy post, anon. Have a (you) for your troubles
>>
>Muslims are the only people who think it's okay to marry little girls
>They also want to cut off little girls' clitorises
>>
>>35707812
Even a broken clock is right twice a day anon
>>
>>35708304
>Even a broken clock is right twice a day anon

Hmm that explains atheism but what about Islam?
>>
>>35708360
they're right about women but wrong about basically everything else
>>
File: 1489010844042.jpg (113KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489010844042.jpg
113KB, 1000x750px
>>35708360
>that explains atheism
Do explain what the hell you're talking about
>>
>>35707812

What you think our views may or may be are mostly false.
In our countries we encounter the same exact shit you have there.

But what can expect are:
-no party whores.

-you taking all decisions is alright and people won't judge you for it.

-women tend to be more faithful, not because of you but because it can hurt their name and house, concepts that are long gone in the west.
Don't expect:
-unconditional love, or love at all, your wife won't care about you after you have a kid, and all she will ask for is house and money for her clothing, jewelry, cooking, furnitures....

-Women not speaking up or standing against your decision, and no, women getting beaten up is not a rite among us, nor do you get away with it freely.

-women being "pure" that shit doesn't exist here.
Muslim women lie all the fucking time for all sorts of reasons.
And they may have been with a boyfriend before you, what you can be sure of is that she is virgin, nothing else.
In mind they are just as much of a slut than women around you.

As for divorce, it works the same as in European countries: Your wife takes it all until you or she provides herself with a new house.
>>
>>35708287
>t.shlomo

Bullshit, lies and slanders...
>>
>>35707812
There are so many similarities between conservative muslims and 'alt-right' mentality that it makes me think they 'hate' muslims cause they really want to be like them. Just like "hating women" cause they can't get any.
>>
>>35709603
Yeah like all those times alt righters called for anyone who is opposed to Trump to be beheaded.. oh wait
>>
>>35707812
I really love how absolutely no one but /sg/ makes any differences between the fucking SECTS. You fuckers are so goddamn braindead. You couldn't name more than 2
>>
>>35707862

Go back to the 1920s

Women were getting "oppressed" but were loyal to their husbands, they were more conservative etc.
Now women aren't "oppressed" anymore and go around fucking any male they want.
The only time women settle and get married these days is when they are looking for a beta provider for them and their bastard kid/s.
>>
>>35707812

Too bad muslim countries are extremely uninteresting deserts.
>>
>>35709676

Was that the only difference you found? lol

Beheadings are more of an isis thing.
In the west we're too lazy so we execute people we wanna shut up with drone strikes.

Censorship is a thing in muslim countries though, but the alt-right makes up for it by praising the tabloid discourse and encouraging disbelief of well proven scientific facts and research.
>>
>>35709676
The pinochet le helicopters man meme is basically the alt right version of isis beheading, and yes knowing many of these fucks personally its obvious they are very jealous they dont get to chimpout and murder the same way the muslims do.
>>
>>35707812
I'm sorta the same. Especially when it comes to the way Women dress. A girl who objectifies and degrades herself in the way she dresses should be treated as such.

But a lot of their other "practices" are a little extreme.
>>
File: 143264316045.jpg (198KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
143264316045.jpg
198KB, 720x960px
I softened up to Islam because of its stance on women although I would never convert myself.
>>
File: jewsareisis.jpg (104KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
jewsareisis.jpg
104KB, 501x504px
>>35708287
>circumcision is necessary goy, you want grills to think you look good, right?
>FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION IS HARAM

Fuck off Rebekkah.
>>
>>35711146
>get to chimpout and murder the same way the muslims do.
wat
what do you think prevents them from doing this? what is it you think "allows" muslims to?
freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose
stop LARPing you numale fuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.