[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I want someone who would basically suck my dick all day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Larkin_Love155_m.jpg (68KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Larkin_Love155_m.jpg
68KB, 500x333px
>tfw I want someone who would basically suck my dick all day while I did work, played vidya or anything really and would spend the rest of the day fantasizing about sucking my dick

there is literally no one ever that would want to do that and i cant help but be turned off by almost every other fetish
>>
my dick is literally the only thing going for me
>>
>>35707305
I know exactly what you mean, OP. If only we lived in that world.
>>
>tfw can't cum from blow jobs
help me robots
>>
>>35707347
OP here

I fucking thought it was normal, I need someone to jack me off/blow me real fast to cum. I can't cum if I go slow.
>>
>>35707347
some girls can give better blowjobs then others.. probably just need to find the right chick.
>>
me too. I think its some sort of deep emotional pain that we carry that wants us to be taken care of, someone to sacrifice themselves/do things for us

as we do to others too much without being appreciated

???
>>
>>35707446
OP here

Yeah I get that, sometimes I want someone to just stroke my head and just hug me or someshit.

idfk sounds normie af
>>
>>35707305
You could kidnap a girl and keep her as a sex slave.
>>
>>35707461
im shooting here randomly, but is your zodiac sign Aries by any chance?
>>
>>35707532
Taurus my dude
>>
>>35707305
have you ever got a blowjob before?
>>
>>35707305
I got one for the first time and it's my fetish, but I literally couldn't cum after an hour. It's not the same as watching it and jerking off.
>>
File: 1480494346662.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480494346662.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>35707305
I'm sure there are plenty of chicks out there who like sucking their boyfriends dick.
Just search for amateur blowjobs and you will see countless of them.

Need to find gf m8.
>>
>>35707551
maybe you were nervous. happend to me the first few times too..
>>
>>35707538
hmm

but yeah these other people in this thread dont really get it. Its not as much about the sexual pleasure of the blowjob, but the soothing emotional satisfaction of someone being there for you and doing something very nice for you that doesnt give anything back to them

AHHH

Imagine having a girlfriend who loves to suck dick and just wants to do it for hours. That would be so sweet
>>
>>35707578
I also jerked off like 3 times that day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.