[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any New Zealand robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: download.jpg (6KB, 240x124px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 240x124px
Any New Zealand robots?
>>
>>35706967
Yeah man I live in Wellington.
>>
Aucklandfag here
>>
>>35706967
Yep, i'm 15 minutes train ride away from Wellington. Barely managing to scrape by my 3rd year of uni.
>>
Jafa here.

>tfw everywhere else in NZ is maori/white but im surrounded by chinks cause auckland
>>
File: 1430038348828.jpg (32KB, 225x287px) Image search: [Google]
1430038348828.jpg
32KB, 225x287px
Auckland weeb here.

tfw no gf.
>>
>>35707033
we are literally the culture border wall that is stopping the gooks (including kebabs as gooks in this) from infecting the rest of aotearoa
>>
>>35707091
I don't know what I actually have against them, like I'm fine with almost every other race but asians and indians are just so fucking irritating to me. I hate how when they say something, they get offended when you can't understand them which is just part of being a foreigner, but they always get all offended. Fuck I want to leave this shithouse we call a city.
>>
Op here welly rep
>>
File: 1489880365177.jpg (24KB, 335x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489880365177.jpg
24KB, 335x225px
I'm at Dunners for Uni. I've resolved to livestream my suicide in about 6 months if I don't lose my virginity, so be on the watch for that I guess.
>>
File: oneouts.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
oneouts.gif
1MB, 320x240px
yeah m8

yeahm8blox
>>
>>35707199
I'm in Hamilton but I'm moving to Dunedin on the 31st.

Don't kill yourself my man, Dunedin is the one town I can think of in all of New Zealand where you have the opportunity to be a completely spagtastic sperg and learn from your mistakes instead of being ostracized.
I was staying in a hall last year, was a suicidal shut in for nearly 6 months and didn't bother going to classes, but I decided that all my autistic hangups and sperghood didn't matter as long as I enjoyed myself. I ended up drinking myself stupid and fucking with people on the streets, shouting shit like "white pride world wide" looking for people to start fights with me.

Force yourself out and things will eventually improve.
Can't help you on getting laid though because I'm still having trouble with that myself.
>>
>>35707091
You're not doing that well. My town is full of curry filed dairies, and a quarter of my street are now chinese families.
>>
Yeah, I'm up in Auckers. Just adding the finishing touches on another wasted day.
>>
A-any of you Wellington-fags want a bf?
>>
>>35707289
No homo though?
pls be a 3.14 trap
>>
>>35707250
>I ended up drinking myself stupid and fucking with people on the streets, shouting shit like "white pride world wide" looking for people to start fights with me.
Thats fucking hilarious man, I did something similar on my last birthday. I'm not actually isolated at all, I'm pretty average socially. I made out with 3 chicks during O-week, though one of them was a fat black chick.
The suicide thing is a very long-standing promise to myself, and I'd feel like shit if I just gave up on it. I'm probably not depressed enough to go through with it, idk.
I was considering trying to fuck this chick I know just to get it over with, but I'm not attracted to her and my internet friend told me I was disgusting for considering that and he's probably right.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-14+at+06.40.44).jpg (85KB, 419x549px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-14+at+06.40.44).jpg
85KB, 419x549px
>>35707312
Of course no homo. Not a trap I'm afraid but I have been called cute before.
>>
>>35706967
Can we all real quick unite and just massacre all the chinese cucks buying our land and fresh water? They fucked up all their water sources and had too many kids and now we're paying for it. Anyone with a gun pls go on a shooting spree against the asians thx
>>
What the hell is with all these Wellington robots

Any design students here? 2nd year Industrial Design major here
>>
>>35707382
You could crash my uni classes and laugh at a tranny who went to my college. Whatever meds they put him on made him stop trying to kill himself in class, which was funny.
>>
>>35707289
Are you the same faggo who started a NZ thread a week or so ago asking if anyone went to Vic uni and begging for a bf
>>
Hello breakaway-state robots, when to you all plan to become our next state again?
>>
25 year old neet from Hamilton here. Would anyone like to be my practice GF? No maoris though please.
>>
File: 1487877186740.jpg (378KB, 768x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1487877186740.jpg
378KB, 768x1039px
>>35706967
Any other weebs in Wellington?
>>
File: tumblr_ofdgl9XWfz1r76jrto1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofdgl9XWfz1r76jrto1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x503px
UCuck here

pls someone be my qtpi bf

very homo
>>
File: 1481446823583.png (470KB, 706x653px) Image search: [Google]
1481446823583.png
470KB, 706x653px
someone be my christchurch friend pretty please.

also any one play XIV?
>>
gotta dolla for the bus g?

*gestures at windscreen with squeegee*

fuck i gotta put food on my table cuz

*drinks a box of flames*

fuck wanna scrap cunt?

*blasts music at full volume*

bro the winz just came in u ready for tonight bro
>>
>>35708212
oh you're UC. what do you study? I think I might be becoming prison gay so maybe
I'm >>35708223
>>
How the fuck do you guys stay sane on your islands in the middle of nowhere? It's bad enough in aus
>>
>>35707353
Nah nah nah mate you ain't ending anything.
I'll find you and give you more reasons to live than you've already got, I don't care if you're not going to do it anyway. You musical at all? I've got a band starting down there for you if you're interested.

>>35708310
Because our nation has varied weather and the natives are slightly better than yours.
>>
>>35708310
i'm not though. i'm a right nutcase
>>
>>35708212

Are you a pitcher or a catcher?
>>
>>35708329
you're right about the natives thats for sure. You ever heard what an abo woman sounds like? Imagine having to listen to that every time you venture outside. jesus christ
>>
>>35708310
We don't stay sane. I'm extremely mentally ill and unemployed

Wish winz would kick me off the sickness benefit so I'd have an excuse to die
>>
>>35708374
do you also hate having to do something once every 3 months?
I'm genuinely surprised I'm still on the sicky bene because I truly hate going to my doctors for a certificate.
>>
>>35708307
Oh im first year computer science :3

how about you?
>>
>>35708415
My psych set me up for 2 years back in 2015, it expires this October. I just have to reconfirm my address every 3 months, no doc visit required

I think you have to be super crazy for them to approve a 2 year stretch though, like in my case it took multiple suicide attempts including one where I actually died (my heart stopped for 2 minutes in the ICU but I was revived)
>>
>>35708212
U N I H A L L
N
I
H
A
L
L
>>
>>35708457
>tfw bus in
im never going to make friends am i? ;_;

captcha: Fagana placebo
>>
>>35708436
I don't go to UC lol I'm a NEET

>>35708438
you lucky son of a bitch. every 3 months is annoying.
>>
>>35708471
yeah I wouldn't be able to handle every 3 months, going to the doctor is so humiliating. sorry dude.

What are you on it for? depression and social anxiety here
>>
>>35708482
same here bro. the only redeeming factor I imagine is that my doctor has only made me pay for 2 visits the past year and a bit, so I at least haven't had to spend $47 of my hard earned neet bux every time I go see him.
>>
>>35708467
This is giving me a sense of deja vu, could have sworn there was a busfag in a thread a few weeks ago
>>
>>35708467
Also, join a bunch of clubs. Snow sports and rocksoc if you want to get pissed and there's like 3 separate weeb clubs
>>
>>35708501
Ahh yeah your doctor sounds like a nice guy. It's weird as fuck how we have free healthcare except for expensive GP visits

I know a lot of people would enjoy getting to do nothing all day but I'm so fucking sick of feeling like a leech on society, I want a job I can handle. Like the one I had years ago working from home for minimum wage until the company shut down.
>>
>>35708501
different anon here. do you get your medical cert. from your gp? i see a psychiatrist once every couple of months and get mine from him. i don't have to pay anything.
>>
>>35708559
yeah, I get mine from my GP. I don't really have a psychiatrist I stopped going because it was a waste of an hour basically, but even she never said she could do my certificate.

>>35708545
yeah, fair enough bro. to be quite honest I'm pretty happy being a leech. I like never having to wake up and worry about what I need to do - but thats cause even if I have the smallest thing I need to do I won't wanna do it.
>>
>>35708329
I'm terrible at music, but if you're serious my throwaway is [email protected]
>>
never been to new zealand but i've heard it's the poor man's australia, while australia in turn is the poor man's america
>>
>>35708585
yeah I remember feeling that way for the first year or two, but it's been five years since I had a job now. I just want to stop feeling like a loser.

glad you feel that way though, I hope you keep that feeling.
>>
>>35708640
Huh, 4 years here actually. Well, technically, I've done a fair amount of 1 day a week, under the table work for the additional money to buy drugs with. I do completely get where you're coming from, though. Some days I really wanna just get out of the house and do something, but I have no reason.
Where do you live anon
>>
>>35708659
Christchurch. Used to be Wellington, which I still prefer, but had to move here for the lower cost of living and the extra support from my family here. You?
>>
>>35708681
Same here, actually. I live like 30 seconds from Bush Inn, so Upper Ricc area.
>>
>>35708703
Ahh, New Brighton here. It's nice living close to the beach for those long depression walks, haha
>>
File: 1470548334068.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1470548334068.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>35708718
I lived in New Brighton for all my life, really, moved out from there a few times but a few weeks ago I was living in that area - just off Bower Road. You anywhere near there? I wonder if we've seen each other in real life before.
>>
>>35708752
Real close, Beach Road. I walk to the Fresh Choice for my food most days, we might have seen each other haha. or rather walked past each other while I stared at the ground
>>
>>35708810
I used to live down Beach Road as a kid. We probably have seen each other irl no doubt about it.

you prison gay?
>>
>>35709073
nah. not that it would matter either way, I'm way too shy to hang out
>>
>>35709104
well if you smoke weed and ever need a contact or someone to smoke with you, I'll be your friend.
>>
>>35709173
thanks dude, I really appreciate that. I'll look out for you in future NZ threads
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.