[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why would anyone subject themselves to eating pussy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1458962956370.jpg (80KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1458962956370.jpg
80KB, 540x675px
why would anyone subject themselves to eating pussy?
>>
>>35706741
is delicious; makes girl happy
>>
>>35706759
why is your dick too small?
>>
>>35706741
You ever see how a girl reacts to having her pussy eaten? She's in pure ecstasy. She's totally vulnerable to you, and yet completely trusts you. Imagine being the one to make her feel that way, and the sense of masculinity you feel in yourself.

Also, female orgasms are so intense that it'll literally make them fall in love with you. And eating them out can potentially give them multiple orgasms in minutes.
>>
I've found something out this year. A lot, and I mean A LOT of people in my country will do anything that (((they))) say is cool/trendy/etc.
Never really believed in it all until this year, now I see it all around me.
>>
Every thread about eating pussy brings out the virgins who think they are alpha for not having eaten pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
The smell & taste are gr8
>>
>>35706741
it's fun and she likes it. I honestly envy women. getting my dick sucked feels meh. I just like the idea of it and it does feel great to cum in someone's mouth but I assume it's nothing compared to being eaten out for like half an hour. Most guys just kind of sit there doing nothing during a blow job. women squirm and moan all the way through and can have orgasms back to back. It's pretty fun to take part of that
also pro tip even if you have a small penor, eating pussy is a surefire way to get your dick wet.

>>35707068
this too.

>>35707027
lmao so I've noticed.
>>
I'd never ever let a guy eat my pussy. It's the most degrading & submissive thing a man can do. Absolutely disgusting.
If a guy ever ate my pussy, I couldn't ever look at him the same again. I'd just immediately think less of him.
>>
>>35707622
>people will fall for this
why do you guys do this? bantz is one thing but this is just mean spirited.
>>
I'm a lesbian, and thus have done a lot of pussy eating over the years, and I can say it's honestly the best thing seeing your girl writhing in ecstasy from your touch. I used to date men a little, and men getting a blowjob is nowhere near as satisfying as going down on a girl-girls have this thing where they legit can't control their desire.

Having also received it, I can say it feels absolutely phenomenal.
>>
>>35707622
You literally copied that from the other thread. Don't pretend to be a woman you moron. It's so obvious.
>>
>>35707677
Lol, I'm not pretending. I'm the same girl from the other thread.
People keep making pussy eating threads & it's really disgusting. I get that robots are submissive, but eugh.
>>
>>35707685
Sure you're not pretending, sure. I believe you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.