[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove her wrong. >Pro Tip: You can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 31

File: Screenshot_20170322-174855~01.png (370KB, 1080x838px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-174855~01.png
370KB, 1080x838px
Prove her wrong.

>Pro Tip: You can't
>>
shes viewing relationships through the lens of sex. she's a trash whore
>>
>>35706350
>TFW women will never want you just for sex!
Fucking roastie doesn't even know that men don't even get that!
>>
>>35706350
>shes viewing relationships through the lens of sex. she's a trash whore
This
>>
>>35706369

telling that the worst way of insulting a woman is saying she acts like a man lmaoooo
>>
Wanting to fuck her doesn't de-value her in the least.
You can want to fuck someone and completely respect them at the same time.
If I were Chad enough to get pussy, I'd want to put my dick in pussy that I at least respect and trust.
>>
>>35706350
>cant even begin to describe it
how convenient
>>
>>35706453
that's fine but she is describing when somebody is hanging around JUST for sex
>>
>>35706453
>i would respect them
no you wouldn't unless you were also incredibly naive. no one respects a whore. NO one. it is unavoidable
>>
Do I wanna be someones friend or onahole hmm

how desperate am I
>>
>>35706350
>Spending all that money thinking she would love you more and be closer but she was just greedy for money

I never heard of a male gold digger before too
>>
pretty simple really.

"Imagine thinking you have found a girl you have special connection with, only to find out she has a boyfriend and is just using you to feed her need for attention and validation"

what pisses me off is when they hide they have a boyfriend even after they find out you are interested in them sexually or romantically.
>>
>Being desired for sex is worse than being desired for nothing at all
>>
>>35706350
Wtf i hate orbiting now
>>
>>35706350
>Acting like someone liking you is a bad thing
>Thinking you're entitled to someones friendship
>>
Someone post the screenshot of the drunk /tg/ anon speech about woman friends to end this shit thread.
>>
File: 1488335918424.png (704KB, 919x623px) Image search: [Google]
1488335918424.png
704KB, 919x623px
>>35707164
Got you, familia

Originaollll
>>
>>35707187

Anon delivers

Origina
>>
A female literally did this to me.
>>
File: 1485287767596.png (106KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485287767596.png
106KB, 645x773px
>>35707187
>implying anyone has ever had a stimulating discussion about Speed Force
>>
>>35706350
i didn't even really want the girl that friendzoned me for sex, i wanted the validation of claiming something. sex is primitive

i wonder what this facebook slut would think about me minimizing her emotional impact past "muh vagina" straight to "trophy i don't even really want to display but I want people to know I won it"
>>
>>35706350
"Imagine being so self centered that after you reject someone's romantic advances, you get angry when he goes off to find someone else who will reciprocate those romantic feelings."

"Imagine being such a terrible girlfriend that when someone wants to be in a relationship with you, the ONLY thing you think you can offer him (and the only thing he wants from you) is sex."

"Imagine being such an idiot that you think you can villify people who have been friendzoned for "just wanting sex," when in fact your current boyfriend, and the dozens of previous boyfriends and one-night-stands, "just wanted sex" and you gave it to them, but don't see the hypocrisy of your actions."

"Imagine being a man, and after you're put in the friendzone, the girl you thought was such a nice person actually just wants to keep you on a leash all to herself and doesn't want you going out looking for other women."
>>
>>35707231

Browse /co/ more and you'll change your mind.
>>
>>35706350
>implying women are capable of compassion
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>35707187
This

I could be normie really..I have the looks, and I can pretend to be normie socially if I have to. Problem is..I'm just simply not..I can never pretend long enough...I eventually don't want to...

Mainly because there's just not much there...I got some.matches...They're all..Woooosh King GODU FUCKINFFDAMFUCNDull DULL AS FUCK DULL FUCJING DENSE FUCKING BORING SHITS

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT FUCKING FRACTALS AND NEURONS AND STRANGE ATTRACTORS AND CELLULAR AUTOMATA NOT FUCKING GOD DAMN KANYE WEST JESUS WHAT THE FUCK WJY YOU FUCJING TALK ABOUT FUCKING KANYE WHWN FUCKING PIC RELATED IS CREATED FROM THE EQUATION Z = Z^2 + C WHERE C IS A GOD FUCKING DAMN COMPLEX NUMBER. FUCK. Such a fucking simple equation fuck and it fucking createS THAT. BUT NO YOU WANT TO FUCJING JUST TALK ABOUT WHICH HAND EGG TRIBE HAS THE MOST HANDEGG POINTS IN THEIR HANDEGG GAMES FUCK YOU FUCJ YOUF CK YOUFKCOFUJFOCUKFUFUUUUUCK
>>
So basically:
Women acts like slut (or is romantically incompatible, yet sexually attractive), but wants relationship, only gets sex in return
is a really hard situation, but
Man is unattractive, wants relationship, get's nothing in return
is easy?
>>
Like really....?
Why do girls think that guys want to hang out with them, why do people think that girls have any valid opinion on any subject, women are half as men and if you wanna just hang out with girl what you gonna get is half of mens imput and even less since they are brain dead.

Girls have stupid subjects, I NEVER EVER met girl that are interested in principles of physics, mathematics or some sort of natural systems, DATZ BOOORING FO DEM, women convesation are based down on stroking her ego and trashing other people.

Women can't even make or understand jokes so you need to be crude with them really they are just empty shell with pretty body and why would anyone want to hang out with women.

Men if they want to hang out with women want to FUCK YOU, we dont want to hear your stupid opinions, opinions you never researched than just reading article on some fake news or blog.

Women stop thinking you have more value then you do, you are basically just cum holes.
>>
>>35706350
It's true: it's impossible to value someone as a whole person and include sexuality in that. Sexuality isn't a part of people you see.
>>
>>35706350
The only thing women can provide me that men don't have is a vagina. Remind me again why would I have a relationship with a female?
>>
File: Dianna shiggydiggy Prince.jpg (75KB, 461x511px) Image search: [Google]
Dianna shiggydiggy Prince.jpg
75KB, 461x511px
>>35707231
>not getting into a shouting match with random people about the Speed Force

fuck outta here normie
>>
>>35707514
I've done this and similar but don't pretend it isn't autistic as shit
>>
are women completely incapable of looking at things from another person's perspective?
>>
Then why have friendships with men? Why not just hang out with other women all the time? What man who isn't a homosexual, Asian or other subhuman living off the pity a woman gives as a beta orbiter has genuine female friends?
>>
I didn't know that the r in /r9k/ stood for roastie. Go to /pol/ if you want to white knight for roasties.
>>
>>35707579
>Why not just hang out with other women all the time?
because women hate being "friends" with women
>>
>>35706350
>relationships are only for sex
>but freindships see, that's far more meaningful than potenially marrying you (you know, because that's the point in dating in the first place)

Kek, honestly I pity anyone that uses the term "friendzone" unironically. Seems either gender that uses that term is a braindead retard.
>>
>>35707679
That's not what she's talking about. She's talking about someone she presumably loves and wanted to respect her using her for sex, compared to befriending a man who wanted more.
>>
Yeah, sure, in some instances it rings true, in others it's unfair.

I have had to forfeit my friendship with a few girls because I developed feelings so strong for them that when I found they were not and could never be mutual, I had no choice but to move away because the pain was unbearable. In one instance, the girl played me for attention and knew I had something for her, she actually pretended to be interested because she got free attention until I made a move and she got backed against the wall and had no choice but to reject me. That one I actually hate to this day. Not for what she did to me, but for the fact that she'd do something like that altogether. I hate people like that who play with people's emotions.

So yeah, obvously there are tons of hypocrite nice guys, but it's unfair to claim that all guys who move away from a friendship do because they just wanted to smash. Some of us get emotionally invested and seeing the feelings never returned become unbearable.

I'm still friends with a couple of girls I had something for including one I dated for a while. My dating life is complete shit to the point where my friends make fun of me for it, but, what the fuck can I say, I enjoy female company.

Also, Women should stop thinking that they know what's going on in a man's heart and mind. They get perma offended anytime a man dare assume that he knows how a woman feels and think, but they do that shit ALL the damn fucking time. Fucking double standarts.
>>
Is the attraction women feel for men purely based one sexual OOGA BOOGA-tier lust?

I cannot understand how women can think a guy who is attracted to them just wants to fuck them.
>>
File: friendzonedniceguy.png (8KB, 384x1330px) Image search: [Google]
friendzonedniceguy.png
8KB, 384x1330px
>>35706350
This meme has been done to death.

A woman will almost always reject an unattractive man on their first encounter, he has have to befriend her first so there is time for her to warm up to him. Later on if she isn't interested in a relationship he has to place his efforts elsewhere.

>just wanted to fuck you
and Chad doesn't want to fuck you?

Intimacy is part of a relationship. It is not a secret. Society humiliates men for being virgins then scolds men for wanting sex. Why?

Unless you are arguing I should be alone for the rest of my life, I have to break the rules feminists are trying to impose on us. I have to chat to women at the bus stop late at night. I have to be more friendly than I would normally with women I am interested in a relationship with. If I didn't do these things out of fear of "triggering" a minority of women I wouldn't have a chance.
>>
>>35707762
She's not talking about that- she means a man she wants to have love them as a whole person and respect them as more than a pretty thing to fuck doing just that- only wanting her for sex.
>>
>>35707408
You might want to take a course about this again. The fractal is created by a sequence, not a simple equation.
>>
>>35707790
>>35707762
>>35707679

She's SPECIFICALLY talking about believing a man loved her and wanted her for all the parts of her, mind, interests whatever and then discovering that all he really valued her for was sex.

This does not mean she thinks that sex is not an important part of intimacy.
>>
>>35707499
Because you can get everything a man has + vagina?

That's basically what a relationship is, a really close, true friendship with sex and attraction and eventually mortgages and babies.
>>
File: swj.jpg (107KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
swj.jpg
107KB, 807x935px
>>35707790

>Intimacy is part of a relationship. It is not a secret. Society humiliates men for being virgins then scolds men for wanting sex. Why?

because a superior man is a sexually satisfied man, so his sexual urges are under control and not causing any harm

a virgin who wants sex is a dangerous, inferior man who poses a threat to the selection process of women

why do you think it's "creepy" when women smell desperation? they're afraid you're going to rape them because women know a guy who isn't getting any sex is like a guy who isn't getting any food
>>
>>35707408

Not to be harsh, but you can have small talk and still be interested in complex hobbies. I don't expect every girl I meet to know what D2 iron is and what tool is appropriate to machine it.

On this part it's entirely your fault for having zero diversity to your character.
>>
File: a_full_life_with_autism_cover.jpg (347KB, 1650x2475px) Image search: [Google]
a_full_life_with_autism_cover.jpg
347KB, 1650x2475px
>>35706350

>ITT: Autistic neckbeards getting T.R.I.G.G.E.R.E.D
>>
>>35707408
And I want to talk about philosophy and literature with a QT who wears big jumpers and doc martens.

Can't win em' all-most people are just boring if you're into anything beyond the standard celebrities/sport/gossip trinity, whatever you define "interesting" as.
>>
reposting this whiteknight shit should be a bannable offense on 4chan as a whole
>>
>>35706350

Yeah, except 99% of girls who "friendzone" someone understand what they're doing.

Most girls know instantly if you're a potential sex partner. There's no such thing as a "surprise hookup" - the people around you might not have predicted it, but she's definitely considered the possibility before, or at least considered you moderately attractive.

So if you enter a friendship with any girl, it's important to understand that, before you even became "friends", she's already decided if there's a chance you'll have sex.

If you've known each other for longer than two weeks, and she hasn't shown any interest in you, the relationship isn't going anywhere sexual unless you manage to become more attractive.

If she's already using you, it's too late.

That said, the guy who falls into the friendzone is almost as equally at fault. If the friendship hasn't developed into anything sexually (or at least emotionally), it's your responsibility to either bail, or steer it into the right direction. If you become a complete doormat, you've failed yourself.

I've seen it happen to other guys a dozen times, and I've personally avoided the situation before. I've also managed to turn a friendship into a relationship, which I guess is more important.
>>
>>35707990
Jokes on you, im alone on the toilet and no grills hang out with me out of pity like that
>>
>>35708067
So do men legitimately not want a friendship with girls?

I'm pretty tomboyish, and like talking about 'stuff' like music (I'm in a band) video games, books etc. far more than I like talking about people, which is pretty much all girls do when they get together.

I have a really close female best friend, but other than that most of my friends are men, simply because I find hanging out with large groups of women a chore because the talk is so boring, whereas with guys hanging out and jamming or playing vidya is pretty fun. Do these men not view me as simply a mate, the way I view them? they've had girlfriends, I've had boyfriends etc. I've never even thought about if I'd date any of them, because they're my mates. It would be too weird and ruin the group. Is it all lies?
>>
>>35708132
Men and women arent ever just friends. One of them feels attraction for the other. Always.
>>
>>35708132
Not everyone is out to fuck you, people can just be friends. But at the same time though I guarantee each of them has a varying level of atraction towards you.
>>
>>35708177
But we all just cruise along. One of the guys is bi, and another is gay, and they've never done anything.

We've been friends for years (since 13 or so)-I'm fairly sure we've moved beyond the point of crushes.
>>
File: 1452515627395.jpg (67KB, 904x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452515627395.jpg
67KB, 904x960px
>>35708132
>So do men legitimately not want a friendship with girls?

Nope, absolutely not! Only the insecure and socially inept males that browse 4chan do not want to be 'just friends' with girls, and just want sex (to boost their low self esteem, to try and fit in, high school inferiority issues etc.). Most guys in real life do want (and do have) many friends that are girls.
>>
File: pekka burger.jpg (17KB, 354x361px) Image search: [Google]
pekka burger.jpg
17KB, 354x361px
I have literal asperger's, and I get almost nothing out from socializing especially if it's just pointless small-talk. I hate the term "friend zone" because it's so vague and can mean million different things, but I do acknowledge the whole orbiter scenario where some dude is figuratively orbiting some grill in hopes that she will someday see him as more than a friend.

Asking people on dates and starting relationships is generally on the shoulders of men, because it's men who need to build up courage and go ask girls out, not the other way around. Of course some grills will ask some guys out, but it's generally considered as the man's job. Despite all the feminist shit you hear on social media, women do appreciate manly men who do man things.

Just imagine some geeky awkward nerd dude approaching girl and not knowing what to do besides of literally approaching and talking to a girl. He's hoping that the girl will understand what is going and come to "halfway" so that the dude won't need to carry the whole engaging in relationship part by himself.
Imagine that not working, the girl not coming to meet in halfway, and the girl being completely oblivious to the guys advances. Maybe because the guy wasn't clear enough, maybe because the girl really is oblivious, or maybe the girl is just too nice to break it down to him... or maybe the girl likes attention and pretends to be oblivious.

It's all very confusing. There are no rulebooks for this shit.
>>
>>35706350
imagine having so much inherent value that people will literally pretend to love your personality, cater to your ever whim, listen to your troubles etc. and then being so blinded by your relatively easy life that you tell someone without this inherent value that they are the blessed ones
>>
>>35708132

I'm the guy you responded to.

At this point, you're dealing with social situations that most people on /r9k/ aren't familiar with.

I have female friends who are considered attractive by other guys, and they can probably see how other girls find me attractive. The friendship didn't turn sexual, but that's because we genuinely weren't interested in each other. If she offered me a relationship or sex, I'd turn it down, and she would do the same - not because we find each other unattractive, but because it would ruin the friendship.

I'm probably thinking of one girl in particular here, but it doesn't matter, because the principle is universal.

When you first meet a girl, and everything is up in the air, there's still a conversational strand that becomes either flirtatious or friendly. It's literally just a glint in his or her eye that tells you which - it's really hard to explain.

If you genuinely 'click' with a guy, and the relationship is platonic, then it's safe to say that you've got a real friendship going. If, however, you're making him do stuff for you (things which you wouldn't ask of a female friend), or you've already rejected him but you're still taking advantage of his affection, it's a "friendzone" as the Internet generally understands it.
>>
>>35707493
>Sexuality isn't a part of people you see.
wtf?
>>
>women logic

All guys who interact with her want to fuck her. The player Chads don't try to sugarcoat it because they know they have game. The average guys know that if they'd say "ayy bb want sum fuk?" she'd be grossed out so they want to show that they are NOT trying to JUST fuck her.
Of course, often times the misunderstanding comes from this, because the famales don't know courting anymore so either you are direct and express you want to fuck her in the first 5 minutes or you are someone who wants her company without sex.
Women want a man's time and resources and men want sex. In this case, women are the selfish ones because they get everything they want from the friendzoned individuals but give nothing in return (inb4 hurr her company is not enough?).
Men win the game if they get constant sex without giving attention (the alpha Chads, the "all men are pigs" come from this) and women win if they get time and attention from males without giving sex. This occurs more of course, and with it, comes a lot of frustration.
>>
File: 1434930678223.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1434930678223.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
>>35706350
>just wanted to fuck you
No, they wanted to date her. She shows more about herself there, revealing herself as little more than a pump'n'dump slut.

Both her and whoever the fuck maddie is.

It must be so hard being attractive and popular. Poor girl. Losers, creeps and other undesirables will never know her deep struggle.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-12-18-45-23-1.png (196KB, 1079x739px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-12-18-45-23-1.png
196KB, 1079x739px
Every time I see a woman or sjw criticize the concept of the "friendzone" they assume the male in the friendzone only wants sex. I guess that makes it easier to ridicule such men.

The truth is there are men nearing thirty who have never even had a kiss, who have never been romantically validated in any way.
>>
>>35706453
>if I were chad enough
Then you would lose that respect. You would see a side of women that chad sees and you would hold no respect for them whatsoever, after seeing how they'll behave just to get your attention.
>>
>>35707952
implying women have any diversity
>>
>>35708464
Two 4's!! Dubs of truth!!!
>>
>>35708132
>I'm pretty tomboyish, and like talking about 'stuff' like music (I'm in a band) video games, books etc. far more than I like talking about people, which is pretty much all girls do when they get together.
what an attention-whore
fucking leave this board
>>
>>35706350
Yeah, it's so fucking bad having a person find you so attractive that they want to have sex with you.
Truly a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>35706350

>Ask her to go the next 7 years of her life without sex or a relationship, and to just be friends and only friends with guys she likes instead of trying to date them.

>see how long it takes her to crack and admit being friendzoned is worse than being "fuckzoned" or whatever dumb trash roasties are calling it these days.
>>
>>35708202
>One of the guys is bi, and another is gay, and they've never done anything.
they are betas too afraid to make a move and lose any chance of ever fucking you
>>
>>35707514
>starting conversation with random strangers
Take your own advice, normalfag.
>>
>>35708208
>Most guys in real life do want (and do have) many friends that are girls.
No one has many friends. You definition of friends is too lax and because of that you're probably a normie with a shit ton of people on social media.
Friends are people very close to you. If you have that many none of them is legitimaly close to you. They are nothing but acquaitances.
>>
>>35707869
Don't you see that continuing that cycle would only make things worse? Continue to treat desperate virgins as horrible creeps and you'll just make them even worse. You don't address the problem, you just exacerbate it.
The solution is clearly state-mandated gfs.

Either that or execute any man who goes longer than 6 months without having sex.
That's to catch virgins and one-off lucky ex-virgins.
>>
>>35708470

If I were chad enough I wouldnt be stuck on this board with all you cunts
>>
>>35708132
>>35708403

Fuck I forgot to add

Most people (not just Stacies and Chads, average guys and girls too) can almost smell sexual tension. The kind of guys who fall into the friendzone can't do this. They won't chill/sesh/practice with you normally. Their understanding of women is "If I start acting like your boyfriend, minus the intimacy or affection, and with a touch of subservience, you will eventually accept me as such". They don't understand that there's a point where both the guy and girl subconsciously start following the "flirty or friendly" strand in conversation - instead they begin this doomed mating ritual where they cater to the girl's every wish, which is perhaps the least attractive thing anyone can do.
>>
File: 45_projector_light2.jpg (9KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
45_projector_light2.jpg
9KB, 250x188px
>>35708519

Who bullied you in school anon?
>>
>>35706350
Maybe if women had actual personalities they wouldn't have to worry about this shit and people would actually want to be friends with them. They only have themselves to blame for being so shallow and dumb
>>
>>35708524
Good point. You might live in blissful ignorance and actually would respect them because you would know no better.
It wouldn't be real respect, of course. It would be schoolkid-tier 'respect everyone'.
>>
>>35708541
Is this an argument? You sound like a woman.
>>
>assuming we dont want to mary them and make a family while being friends as wife and husband

this is why women are utter trash
you think only chads are men, who indeed only want to fuck you

so fuck you dumb whores
hope you all get displaced once you lose your beauty by a younger version of you
>>
>>35708549
its a veiled way of saying
>i look down on because you are damaged unlike me who is very popular amongst ppl for having a vagina
>>
File: nwo.jpg (57KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
57KB, 600x596px
>>35706350
>>35706350
>>35706350
I don't understand, can't you value someone as a person and still want to smash

t:checkmate slut
>>
>>35708537
Maybe that's the first level of true autism. They say most, if not all, men are somewhere on the autistic spectrum. So maybe that would explain why there are a lot of men who simply have no game and cannot flirt. Because they've got the first, most basic tier of autism that damages their social perception just enough that they lose that sense, but can still function is most other areas of socialisation.

That make sense?
>>
>>35708574
I thought so. Thanks for breaking down anyway. Helps naive robots understand what's up.
>>
>>35708541
So he has made a good point in his post, is that what you're trying to say?
>>
>>35708519
>No one has many friends.

projecting

>You definition of friends is too lax and because of that you're probably a normie with a shit ton of people on social media.

projecting again

>Friends are people very close to you.

Correct.

>If you have that many none of them is legitimaly close to you.

more projecting

>They are nothing but acquaitances.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>35708609
Not at all. Friends are people close to you. You can't be close to anyone if you have many of them around. You don't seem to have any friend. You're probably just some triggered slut that can't come up with any argument besides 'muh projection'

Nice argument, proving that women are indeed retarded.
>>
File: projector_1400274942.jpg (27KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
projector_1400274942.jpg
27KB, 425x282px
>>35708609
>p-p-projecting!
>>
>>35708622

>my past negative emotional experiences and cognitive fusions is evidence to prove that i am correct because i say it is!

Are you 12?
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger-1024x704.jpg (86KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-1024x704.jpg
86KB, 1024x704px
>>35707869
>Letting people get to the point where there virginity becomes a danger to other
Such a strange world we live in
>>
>>35708523

it only makes things worse in modern society, in our evolutionary past stacy would've just told chad to club you over the head
>>
>>35708648
>cognitive fusions
Using psychological terms now makes up for the lack of argumentation skills.
Another variation of 'muh projection'
Fucking women. Now you know why all we want to do with you is sex at most.
>>
>>35708648
He's right though you faggot, so stop chimping out already.
>>
>>35708652
People like Elliot need to be castrated to make their urges go away. It's not like he was ever going to get laid.
>>
>>35708672
He would probably get laid with the right guidance.
>>
>>35708523
>Either that or execute any man who goes longer than 6 months without having sex.
As long as the execution was humane and quick, why the hell not.
>>
>>35708652

it's also a danger for betas to have sex though, because that leads to reproduction and a garbage male the precious woman has to care for

meanwhile she could be getting impregnated by chad and having a superior male
>>
>>35708672
He could have gotten laid he was just a narcissistic autist
>>
>>35708677
He didn't want guidance.
>>
>>35708046
>Different opinions should be BANNED!
Are you a woman or just German?
>>
>>35708667
>Using psychological terms now makes up for the lack of argumentation skills.
>Another variation of 'muh projection'

Well yes. Duh. That is exactly what you're dong. You're acting like an over emotional child. It's not a surprise girls don't find you attractive and that you have a delusional view on basic human interaction.
>>
File: 1490121292165.jpg (53KB, 254x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490121292165.jpg
53KB, 254x312px
>>35708701
>be beta
>think reproduction is selfish
It's an interesting feel
>>
>>35708736
>Well yes. Duh. That is exactly what you're dong. You're acting like an over emotional child. It's not a surprise girls don't find you attractive and that you have a delusional view on basic human interaction.
HAHAHAHA
You're the textbook definition of a roastie.
>virgin
Is that an argument again?
>>
Sage

OP has been disproven long time ago

>>35706369
>>35706453
>>35706750
>>35707126
>>35707259
>>
>>35708742

it is selfish

there's only so much natural resource to go around, and by getting involved in its usage you're putting it in danger and profoundly impacting its life

why should betas be able to have sex if it means everyone except the beta will be worse off? betas should just kill themselves or at least die protecting women
>>
>>35708827
t. beta faggot
If you want to live by the law of the jungle, go to that god forsaken nigger continent, south of Europe.
>>
File: batcat.jpg (66KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
batcat.jpg
66KB, 700x441px
>>35707408
You need to get out more if you think there is literally no girl that would want to talk to you about quantum physics, string theory, the fractal nature of the universe, infinity, etc. This isn't what your "average" girl posts on the Internet for attention, so it's not what you see every day. A girl may seem "vapid" if you're checking her out from across the room, but she may be into biology and chemistry and you'll never know. If you assume you'll never find a "smart girl," then you will be a self-fulfilling prophecy: You'll automatically label every girl you see as dumb, and you'll never attract the smart girls that actually exist.
>>
>>35708866

we don't live by the law of the jungle, but our minds are still there so unless you want to force jungle-minded women to have sex with you they have very little reason to do so
>>
>>35708883
>you'll never attract the smart girls that actually exist
why even bother with such a small probability? no man's happiness should depend on women. there's nothing wrong about being cynical and knowing that women suck. it only saves you time and keeps you aiming for the things that depend only on you.
>>
>>35706350

Imagine, if you really liked a person and you thought they liked you back but it turns out they're too picky to open they're legs for you. But will instead open them for any Chad she chooses.
>>
>>35708656
Chad wouldn't because the tribe needs you for tribe purposes. Either checking the traps or skinning animals or being a lookout. Not hunting, of course, that's prestigious. But they need people to do other work while the hunters hunt and the women give birth.
>>
>>35708622
You're forgetting the concept of BEST friends. Normals can have loads of mates, friends, etc. but they'll only trust their shit with their best friend. The best would usually be the oldest friend, the one they've had the longest.
>>
If he asks her out on a date, that implies he wants a relationship. If the only difference between a friendship and a relationship is sex (after all, he was just after sex apparently), then that means there is no difference between a committed relationship and a fwb situation.

Rejection sucks and no one is obligated to date anyone else. But this sort of hamstering logic is really stupid when she should just admit she does not see him as a romantic partner. I actually like it though, it makes it readily apparent if I should avoid that woman.

>>35708883
The guy is going on about how no one wants to talk about fractals and bitches about sports. My gut says the guy is the sort of person who watches an hour or two of Nova and never shuts up about it and is as much of a preening attention whore as any other broad with an instagram account.
>>
>>35708990
>Normals can have loads of mates, friends, etc. but they'll only trust their shit with their best friend.
If they don't trust them they are not friends, just acquaitances. It's very easy to say you have friends when you barely talk to the people in your life.
>>
>>35709031
Fair enough. I suppose it really does depend on what your personal criteria are for friends.

It's probably normiebook to blame, here. Diluting the meaning of the word "friend".

Probably call those aquaintances something like 'mates' or 'pals'.
>>
File: 1288032670382.jpg (40KB, 378x310px) Image search: [Google]
1288032670382.jpg
40KB, 378x310px
>>35706350
>"I am so uninteresting that people routinely leave me when they figure out they can't use my vagina"

sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>35708765

Wtf. I didnt even say virgin? Yeesh. Now thats some hardcore projecting anon... best you see a mental health therapist and get yourself sorted out. Enough said.
>>
>>35709074
>"I am so uninteresting that women routinely leave me when they figure out I won't do things for them unconditionally."
It does indeed sound like a personal problem.
>>
>>35706350
unrequited love hurts.

What's so hard to fucking understand about this? The person is just getting away from a source of pain... they are looking out for themselves which is healthy in this situation..
>>
>go out on dates with guy
>tell him it was just friend dates
>let him know my boyfriend wouldn't be okay with it being a date-date rather than a friend date
Why do guys always get so pissy about this? They're just trying to use me for sex. What a bunch of jerks. They never would of bought me dinner and sat around entertaining me if they didn't think I'd maybe fuck them. They're so shallow.
>>
>>35709185
Nice bait, bro.

Friends don't go on "dates".
>>
>>35706350
If she thought that way she would have sex before marriage.
>>
>>35706350
I wouldn't say "just".
If she won't "fuck" someone in the friend-zone does she care if he fucks someone else?
>>
>>35709185
I know this is bait, but a girl literally tried this exact shit on me last week.

Like I had asked her on a date, we went out, and in the middle she fucking gets a call from another guy and schedules a date with him. Then when I ask she fucking says "I thought we were just friends!"
>>
>>35708499
Literally this
I garuanteed you this is the case
>>
>>35709440

Topkek. Jesus Christ. Its not her fault that youre autistic and cant read her body language anon.
>>
imagine being such a vapid roastie whore that you cannot tell that a guy only wants to stretch out your beef curtains more or that he actually cares about you

Are women just generally retarded?
>>
>>35709623
>asked on a date
That's pretty straightforward
>>
File: for femanons.jpg (194KB, 1000x497px) Image search: [Google]
for femanons.jpg
194KB, 1000x497px
>>35706350
women daily whine about muh friendzone they just use different words

instead of she doesnt want a relationship with me
She say He never wants to commit
This phrase when used cant mean she is whining about muh sex zone or friendzone depending on the situation

Women are huge hypocrites

besides relationship doesnt equal sex
women don't seem to grasp that

I wouldnt bother making friends with a women I just wanted to bang maybe an aquaintance at most

TLDR : 1. Women are hypocrites, 2. Women cant tell the difference between sex and a relationship
>>
>>35706446
You finally figured it out, autismo. Just like telling a man he acts like a woman is the worst insult, too. Kill yourself you dumb sack of lard.
>>
>>35709682
nah, they know. what probably happened to the girl in the OP is that her beta orbiter got sick and tired of her manipulating him so he told her to fuck off
>>
>>35709712
>relationship doesnt equal sex
to fix that for you
a relationship doesnt just equal sex

I totally agree with you
You think women would know that as they harp on and feel entitled to commitment but they really must be retarded

Or it's selective memory when betas are around she plays dumb etc
>>
>>35707408
>all those ellipses
people who type like that need to die
>>
>>35709124
Toastie roastie detected.
Please gas yourself, thank you.
>>
>>35708132

(1/2)

You seem alright, and I know a girl who's hot as fuck but a tomboy, gay, and good to chat to. She's my gf's friend.

I hope to have this little reply to you illustrate to you, any robots reading, and any girl generally reading (the distinction here is valid, girls CANNOT be robots in the same way men can) something about gedner relations...

My gf's gay, tomboyish friend is cute....

I WANT TO FUCK HER.

My gf knows I want to fuck her. I know I want to fuck her, she is an attractive girl "I want" to (fuck her). See?

Now, whether I will fuck her or not depends on a plethora of factors. The fact that she's genuinely nice and really interesting to to talk to is great, and only means that I'm all the more up for fucking her. I only WOULDNT fuck her if my gf (who is, in red-pill speak a "unicorn") was absolutely against it and it would upset her (though she is fine with my fucking other women so long as I'm bagged up) because she know's that I'm a basic man and I have, like 90% of men, the urge to fuck cute girls.

SO: Do your male friends want to fuck you? Are you moderately attractive? Are they not gay?

Then yes, indisutably, they will want to fuck you. They might not TRY and fuck you. They might really VALUE you as a friend, they may genuinely enjoy talking to you as I enjoy talking to my gf's friend. They may not sevretly love, or they may do, but regardless of whether they secretly love you or not or whether they think of you as a super best friend or not

THEY. STILL. WANT. TO. FUCK if you are even moderately attractive.

Sorry. That's evolution.

I hope this clears things up for any girls and boys reading. Men are EVOLUTIONARY PROGRAMMED to want to fuck even 2/10's. This can only be socialized out of them with really fucking vigorous conditioning or personal preference indulgence, perhaps. As an example if ucking HATE basic facebook stacy bitches.
>>
>>35709649
Yeah nah, I cut contact instantly after that.

I'm beta, but not that beta.
>>
i value my dad as a person, haven't spoken to him in like 7 years though. can't be fucked.

get it, women? we value you, but if you don't give us what we want, we don't give you what you want.
very very simple. very very simple. very very simple?
>>
>>35706350
>decide to friendzone people that dont value and only want sex
>friend zone guys that actually value and dont want sex
>dont-friendzone douchebags that just want sex

thats how it goes, and you cant prove me wrong
>>
>>35710191

(2/2)

But as soon as she "omg11 on a mission! RAR!!!!" posts I literally boil with hatred so much that I cannot even imagine fucking her.

So, as you see, if you're good enough to be FRIEND material, and you are not ugly, then almost certainly the men you think of as "friends" who aren't actually fucking gay, would, to a 99% chance, want to plow you. At the very LEAST they want to fucking plow you. They may want to plow you every day and GENUINELY coddle you and hear ABOUT your day (as I do with my gf)

And guess what? It's a fucking compliment.

But men will still be evolutionarily bootstrapped to WANT to FUCK.

It's really not that hard to understand.

Frankly, I consider myself unusual in that I can actually be turned off just by a woman/girl being a basic stacy. Most men would push right through it to get their dick wet.
>>
>>35706350

>just wanted to fuck you

Instead has an overwhelming desire to "express his affection for you in a physical way". Women are so shallow.
>>
>>35706350
What the fuck did you think he wanted, you stupid bitch?
>>
>>35706350
fucking women holy shit its not just "wants to fuck them" most of the time these faggots have actual feelings for them and even if this is true most of these bitches know exactly what theyre doing when they lead a guy on with no intention of having anything with them just because they love the attention
how the fuck can anyone be this god damn shameless? and then make an attention whoring post for people to somewho feel bad about them? fuck this bitch , the amount of times ive seen women use men vs the amount of times men have purposely friended a girl just to try and fuck them is ridiculous
the men who do that shit are guys who know befriending women isnt the way to get into their pants but also know this particular bitch wont put out easily and the men who befriend a girl because they have feelings for them they cant express are the betas who dont know any better

fuck i hate this bitch dies a horrible death

fuck this world
>>
>>35708132
I have had friendships with girls ( I had no intention of pursuing) a lot of the time I felt like I was being used and they wouldnt contact me as much as my other male friends

they also add aggro and if invited to a skype call with the lads everyone would have to "behave" because the sensitive girl cant handle the bantz (I have lost female friends after inviting them to the gaming group, she insisted we acted normally)

if I had a choice between friendship with a guy or a girl I'd pick a guy.

but you sound paranoid yes men can chose to be friends with women, but women are retards who think wanting a relationship because you really care about someone = sex, which is stupid.

also I dislike it when female friends try to use you as a emotional bf / tampon essentially getting the emotional support of a intimate relationship with out the commitment
>>
>>35706350
>Become friends with women
>Develop feelings
>Ask them out
>"WTF U ONLY CARED ABOUT SEX ALL ALONG UGH"

Thanks roasties
>>
File: deliciousdrink.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
deliciousdrink.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>35707728
>the girl played me for attention and knew I had something for her, she actually pretended to be interested because she got free attention

Some shit like this is happening to me at this very moment

The girl has a boyfriend which whom she has 2 kids. She's been with that man since she was 15, (now she's 24) and for some reason I just feel like she's just using me for "free attention" even though I don't really show too much interest when I talk to her, most of the time I ignore her or I just wait until she talks to me first. I can't help it, she's really pretty, she's hot, i like her personality, but I just have to accept the fact that she wants to use me to get free attention.

I don't understand... WHAT THE FUCK is so good about attention? Why do females need constant validation to make it through life? She already has a man and kids with said man, what the hell she wants from me? I do like her, but I just can't force myself to make a move because I know she's gonna reject me and I'm gonna make myself look like a desperate bastard.

Sent her a friend request on Normiebook and of course she didn't accept me.
>>
"oh he just wants to fuck me"

is literally female hypergamy at work. they're throwing out the baby with the bath water because they don't see you as a suitable biological mate for whatever stupid reason.

for me, i'm really good looking, but i need braces. it's so transparent that i'm rejected solely because of my teeth, because i can see the change in people after i start smiling around them.
1 flaw, even if you can change it, can bury you with women, that's on them, be picky, die single.
>>
File: womencontrolmechanism.png (476KB, 1124x1968px) Image search: [Google]
womencontrolmechanism.png
476KB, 1124x1968px
>>35706475
remarkable how that works
guess we'll just have to take their word for it.
>>
>>35710241
It's worse than that, in reality. Women are actually drawn to men who are abusive.

t. abusive non-virgin
>>
>>35706350
Both are the same because both are rejection, the only difference is the guy is denied sexual expression while the girl feels used.
Both cause the same level of pain in the end.
>>
File: women in a nutshell.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
women in a nutshell.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>35707833
>wymyn have everything a man has and more!
lol fuck off arbys
>>
>>35707187
That last part about the boyfriend is especially true.
>implying most "boyfriends" would want anything to do with their "girlfriends" without sex on the figurative table
>>
>>35710479
wait wait wait
you talk to her on the reg but she didn't accept your friend request? that's fucked mang, cut her off
>>
>>35710479
>thoughts of cucking her husband are on your mind
>she keeps talking to you using a private channel (texting?) but won't publically call attention to you two knowing each other on fucking normalfagbook for everyone to see

What might her agenda be? We'll never know.
>>
>>35706350
As if the wicked women of today's society care about our emotions. They just want dick and a beta provider.
>>
>>35706350
Sex is the greatest bond a person can share with someone else. Just because this slut only uses sex for free food and entertainment doesn't negate the fact. Roastie slut.
>>
>>35706453
This
At least anon isn't a fag
>>
Just because I want to date someone doesn't mean I want them to be my friend. I've stopped talking to a guy completely when he turned down my advances. He got pissed at me for it but it's the same principle- I don't owe you my fucking friendship just like he doesn't owe me a relationship. I don't want to be friends with someone that doesn't like me back and reminds me of being rejected. How fucking hard is it to understand unless you're a fucking retard with no empathy?
>>
File: hellyeah.jpg (38KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.jpg
38KB, 405x343px
>>35711604
this is the truth right here senpaitachi
They don't have to give you a relationship. You don't have to give them a friendship. The problem with the friendzone is when men think they HAVE to remain friends with someone who rejected them and constantly have to hide the feelings they still have. When you say no to LJBF they get pissed off because they want you to keep suppling the good feels for nothing in return.
>>
>>35711604
if you're not man enough to put your feelies aside

you're a sissy joke.
>>
Another false binary, as is always the case with these retarded teenage relationships. Just because the guy wants to fuck you automatically means that he doesn't value you as a person. Honestly, this says more about the girl's character than it does about the guy's: she thinks sex is some degenerate and primal activity that can't happen between two people who always really like each other. Sex is the stuff of parties, of non-devotion, without any sentiment. What's incomprehensible is the idea that a guy who likes her would also want to fuck her.
>>
>>35706446

This should be a compliment since men are superior to women
>>
>>35713334
>Just because the guy wants to fuck you automatically means that he doesn't value you as a person.

you're posting in a thread filled with betas who say "if u dont sex me i never want to talk to u again ur not valuable as a person nor a friend"

so fuck off
>>
>>35706350
I like this because women are so materialistic that immediatly think every realtionship is sex based. Maybe he wants something more. Liking (or loving) someone is way deeper than simple physical attraction.
>>
File: 1453210622178.jpg (64KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1453210622178.jpg
64KB, 680x680px
>>35706350
It's a fair point but both sides are being drama queens.
A guy that plays nice with a girl for pussy points is fucking stupid and earns is failing life
But a girl needs to stop seeking friendship from dicks. Unless you are hideous and/or he is a eunuch it's a fucking guarantee sooner or later he is going to get thirsty for you and he won't be able to "just be friends" with you.
Both are stupid shits.
>>
>>35706369
This
>muh dik
>muh vajuna
>>
>>35706350
>Imagine that being denied sex is worse than someone wanting to have sex with you
I'd have to say it probably is
>>
>>35706369
So like most nice guys then? Because that's the failing is guys can't just be friends with women.
>>
>>35706350
I don't want to be friends with her, because she won't ever like things I like, it just won't happen. So the only thing left that we can do together is fuck.
>>
>>35706350
Well the thing is she is obviously lying because to value someone as a whole human you have to take their whole cock. She was probably molested or something and is afraid of penises or whatever.
>>
File: devil's advocate.jpg (18KB, 661x360px) Image search: [Google]
devil's advocate.jpg
18KB, 661x360px
>>35713998
In fairness I think you are doom either way, because if she enjoyed the same hobbies, media and past times as you, it would kill you to know she is going home with someone else.
>>
>>35706350
>Wahhh I get to have sex all the time but he doesn't REALLY care about me
>>
File: freefood_friend_zone_alter.jpg (13KB, 480x333px) Image search: [Google]
freefood_friend_zone_alter.jpg
13KB, 480x333px
>>35708132
But not all girls are tomboys
Most of them are less interesting than a cup of water and want to remain friends with you only because they see you as a the tool, an emotional tampon, an atm with legs, etc.

it sicken me when people want to remain friends with you after rejecting you
that means that you are basically a tool not a friend.

Friendships need to be mutual.
where both parts can count with the other.
But if i help you many times and when i try to ask you a favor.

You put excuses or say no.
is not surprise to see that there is not friendship there.
is clearly that you do not care about me in any aspect and only see us as a convenient tool.
>>
>>35706350
yeah because it's not like people need love, understanding, intimacy and partner, all they want is sex
none of the above can't be fully provided by a 'friend'
she'd better stop measuring other by her own yard-stick
>>
>>35706350
>Imagine thinking that being used for sex is worse than realizing that a girl you thought cared about you as a whole person is really just using you for money and attention
>>
File: A Monster Calls.jpg (123KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
A Monster Calls.jpg
123KB, 736x549px
>>35714110
Guys like in the pic are fucking stupid. People don't work like a business or transaction. Buying them shit doesn't ensure any chance they will reciprocate. If you wish to be generous for the sake of it go for it, but don't get all bitchy/retarded when you find out people will exploit your good behavior and never card about you.

Also in fairness most people just see other people on a level as a tool or exploit. Hell you example is a paradox when you think about it, a true friend will help without expecting anything but then to expect them to reciprocate raises questions if you really cared for them or just wanted some weird silent agreement.
I want to make it clear you are fine on you stance just that we humans are really fucking complicated with our emotions.
>>
>>35714146
this
oreganiolioio
>>
>>35714146
Can't be used if you have a few brain cells anon. Why give them money and attention up front if you just want to fuck? You think girls vaginas work like your mummy and daddy and if you earn enough big boy points you'll get rewarded. Whores that use guys are bad but I still take more issue with the faggots that let themselves get used or worse thinks it's justified that people treat you better just because you were "nice" first.
>>
File: 1488597739339.jpg (1MB, 847x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1488597739339.jpg
1MB, 847x1059px
>>35714233
true friends also don't vanish in your moments of despair and need.
one-sided friendships are doomed to fail.

but they don't want to lose their emotional tampon, atm and loyal slave dog.
true friends make sacrifices for the the other.

thats exactly why woman always are shitty friends the sense of selfpreservation is too big in them.
>>
>>35713281
What kind of pathetic loser settles for friendship? If I'm rejected I'm done with them. I don't understand this normie thought process that keeping in contact with everyone = ultimate maturity. I don't find it impressive/mature when someone is friends with all of their exes, I find it sad and weird
>>
>>35708132
Women are for reproducing with, your "friends" PROBABLY want sum fucc
>>
>>35711535
Not even. I don't even have her number, and when I say "Make a move" I mean asking for her number which I know she's not gonna provide and if she does, she will not respond my texts. She's acting like she's interested so on the "cucking" her husband thought, it's entirely up to her. I just don't give her too much attention because I know what she's doing.... just playing mind games to get all the attention she wants.
>>
>>35713956
>guys can't just be friends with women.
Name a single reason why a man would ever benefit from a platonic relationship with some ditzy skank.

Why the fuck would I want to endure the bitching and moaning you get in a relationship without any of the actual benefits of a relationship?
>>
>>35707833
What I meant to say is what men can't 100x times better.
>>
>>35714698
And why ARE you giving attention to a woman who is already in a relationship?
>>
>>35707990
I know, right?

So funny to watch the white knights tripping over their chastity cages to defend this slag
>>
>>35714572
In fairness I've seen just as many shitty male friends treat their buds like garbage and never cared. It's just most guys won't get pissed as much about it because they aren't getting as double whammy as the fact they are also just not attractive to said friend.
Both ways are shitty I just feel opposite sex friends seem to just single each other out as the "worse" when hormones and shit put you though a ride of doing stupid stuff because your genitalia can hook up.
It's hard for some I know but I feel the best way to live is just to either give and assume they will run or be more honest and forth right without giving more than wanting. Also consider the following: you don't know who is and isn't a "true" friend till times are tested as such one should never consider another a friend/good friend until the day arrives to prove it. I think that's where a lot of western culture fucks up, parents raise their kids to be good thus they will be treated good and that you can trust people. When the reality is most people are opportunistic and you never really know who's got your back till the worse comes. It's why most people suffer like you do, they don't take the idea of paying it forward to heart. People can and will be selfish assholes, either join in the dickery or rise above it and accept that no good deed goes unpunished
>>
I find it insulting that women think I only want sex from them.

I also want to cuddle.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.