[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Rockefeller is dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x478px
David Rockefeller is dead
>>
motherfucker had 7 heart transplants before he died
>>
>>35706215
>googled it
>its real

thanks for the heads up
>>
>>35706223

And he had JUST had his last one! Way to put it to good use!
>>
>>35706215
Wonder which one of his descendants will take over the family and get back to (((their))) plans.
>>
>>35706223
literal fake news
>>
>Implying he isn't just laying low while he sheds and adopts a new form
Even if you don't believe he's literally inhuman, he's still a monster
>>
>>35707531
why? Redpill me on who he is.
>>
>>35707589
Probably the most powerful man who ever lived, part of a shadowy cabal who control the world through manipulation of unimaginable amounts of money. The extent of his influence is like that of a cartoon villain. He manipulates world politics and international events in the interest of profit and guaranteeing further profit at the cost of human lives. Whole countries have been brought low to shift the balance of power and stability in such a way that he continues to rake it in. He could outright buy a country but if he did then he'd actually have less influence. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that he has more control than the POTUS, though of course as a (((businessman))) he has none of the limitations placed on a politician. He could walk out onto the street and shoot someone in the face and he wouldn't go to prison. Or, you know, harvest the hearts of seven people even though he was over 100 years old.
>>
File: kek.png (289KB, 406x429px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
289KB, 406x429px
>>35707658

And nothing of value was lost.
let's hope someone incompetent takes the throne now.
>>
>>35707658
what has he specifically done? I just looked it up, but it says he wasnt jewish
>>
>>35707691
I wouldnt be suprised if he had a clone of himself or developed technology to transfer his consciousness
>>
That was two days ago
>>
Money couldnt save him

kek
>>
After he milked everything the world could offer with his money and connections, up to 7 human hearts.

But what he was really looking for he could never buy back - a time machine to go back in time to stop himself from losing his conscience.
>>
>>35708034
>implying he ever had one to begin with
>>
The lord of darkness is dead? Now who will be the new lord? There is going to to be internal fighting. Hmmm
>>
>>35708056

We all have one and it never goes away. But people ignore it all the time and that makes them do strange things like kidnapping orphans and sacrificing them in a spirit cooking ritual because his friend supposedly owns an original copy of a religious book from some long dead cult from the B.C. era.
>>
>>35706215
hope he fuckin burns
>>
>>35706223
>>35707350
>>35708034
>7 hearts

Yes, if you believe a satire news site that also had eyewitness accounts of Jesus' miracles.
>>
>>35706223
7 on the books.

god knows how many operations and blood transfusions he had with his private doctor.

lot'a missing kids/teens out there....
>>
File: George-Soros-God.jpg (40KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros-God.jpg
40KB, 700x465px
>>35708075
Anon, have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.