[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l'm tired of hurting. l think I wanna end it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1478138672033.png (247KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1478138672033.png
247KB, 500x411px
l'm tired of hurting. l think I wanna end it.
>>
File: 1489362363053.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1489362363053.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
yes. but how?

seems like a lot of effort
>>
>>35706156
Don't, anon. We all love you. Go to bed and take your mind off what ails you.
>>
>>35706172
Hanging myself
>>35706179
Most of you are hypocritical pieces of shit who bitch about how mean Chad and Stacy are but you turn around and abuse your fellow robots and make them feel bad and attack them in their most vulnerable places and its fucking disgusting.

Not saying you do this but a lot of robots are terrible, terrible people.
>>
File: 1489826351333.jpg (49KB, 213x262px) Image search: [Google]
1489826351333.jpg
49KB, 213x262px
Dont do it op. Anything is better then possible an eternity of nothing.
>>
>>35706156
listen op, why don't you drink some milk and scoot off to bed. it'll help ya out
>>
File: 1458011287890.png (90KB, 327x305px) Image search: [Google]
1458011287890.png
90KB, 327x305px
>>35706235
In my opinion, /r9k/ is really the only place where that kind of behavior isn't hurtful at all.

If the person expressing those kinds of things isn't damaged in one way or another, why would they be here? It's highly unlikely they would be if they weren't. To me, at least, that removes the sting.
>>
>>35706156
just talk to me about your problems

a-and maybe you can fall in love with me while you're at it
>>
>>35706156
If you feel like shit, everyone you hate wins.

And if you die, their win is permanent.

Embrace the hatred within you. Learn to survive with black bile running in your veins and spite dripping from your canines. Live to ruin your enemies' day. Works for me!
>>
Life is struggle. But to struggle to create a better future for us and those around us.
Find your purpose, your passion, a job to support a hobby.
Become stronger, more vigorous, a dreamer. Don't be afraid to confront reality and change it for the better. Good luck anon
>>
>>35706156
I think you don't. If you really wanted to end it, you wouldn't have made this post. You probably made this post because you felt you had nowhere else to turn. Do not do it. Do. Not. Shit might hurt right now, shit might have hurt for weeks, shit might even have hurt for years, but I fucking promise you, there is a light at the end of that shitty tunnel. You will get through what you have to get through. It's going to hurt, and it's probably not going to get better overnight, but one day you'll wake up, go outside, and feel the sun shining on your face for the first time in what seemed like forever. Dig those heels into the dirt, and take the punches life throws at you. Endure and persevere, until you find a way to live.
>>
>>35706156
I've decided to go out on April :D
>>
No you should try to hang in there because if you could miss out on a lot of really good experiences.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.