[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a (You) Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1473626104312.png (166KB, 241x412px) Image search: [Google]
1473626104312.png
166KB, 241x412px
Feeling down?
Looking for someone to talk to?

Well post here and ill make sure to reply to (You).
>>
>>35704936
I was waiting all day for you op.
>>
how do i find a new crush? preferably someone who won't leave me some scar on my self esteem

this being free from pussy bullshit is boring and torture
>>
I wish i had somebody who needed me to love them, and somebody who loved me.

longingpepe.jpg
>>
>>35704984
Hows it been Anon? Did you get anything to eat?

>>35704986
Well, it depends on your environment Anon.
Do you have any friends you regularly hang out with?

>>35704989
Iknowthisfeel.png
>>
>>35705078
What do i do with this feel anon? I don't feel like i offer much, so i can't bring myself to ask anyone out. But if i never ask anyone out i can never be loved. Why can't someone just come up to me? I ill try anyone out.
>>
>>35705078
yeah, but i already went through all the crush worthy girls of the group
>normiena the cute outgoing extrovert
>obviously didn't like the shy introvert as more than a nice friend
>neo-fembot
>was too shy while there was a chance, and she turned out to like someone else who was a fucking girl
>>
File: 1476706040685.jpg (364KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
1476706040685.jpg
364KB, 1280x986px
>>35705114

Don't believe that you have nothing to offer anon.
You must learn to love yourself before you can love anyone else.
>why cant someone just come up to me
Because some people are just like you, they feel that they have nothing to offer or are afraid of rejection.

>>35705139
Ahhh, tough luck Anon.

What I would do in your shoes is attempt to familiarize yourself with the friends of your friends, branch out a bit.

I have a Normiena friend and luckily she likes me enough where I usually get to hang out with her and her normie female friends.

Would it be possible for you to do something similar?
>>
Hello there OP.

origi
>>
>>35705314
Forgot to turn off my trips.

>>35705347

Whats up Anon, hows life?
>>
>>35705314
My normiena's friend group is either a bunch of turbo normiena's (the kind that I just wouldn't associate with/wouldn't associate with me) or girls that aren't crush/gf material due to already being friends and not being my type.

The other group of girls that I am looseley connected to seems to mostly think/know I'm a dork so no luck there.

I'm going to go out of town with a friend in a few weeks so I guess that'll be an opportunity to meet people away from the established social circle (plus I'll be high/drunk most of the time meaning less anxiety) but at most that'll give me a one night stand and a little confidence that I won't be able to apply on the crush I don't have back home.

shit kinda sucks, or maybe im just being overly pessimistic. I dunno
>>
>>35705419
>but at most that'll give me a one night stand

I wish you luck on that Anon. I believe in you.

>and a little confidence that I won't be able to apply on the crush I don't have back home

Keep on trying to meet new potential crushes, its the best way to go about it.

>shit kinda sucks, or maybe im just being over pessimistic. I dunno

Im pessimistic as well, shit does suck but thats just the way it is, all you can do is try your best and get up when you fall.
>>
>>35704936
Here a (You) for you OP, you are based af. <3
>>
If you want a gf that will be loyal and love you forever youust give me a (You)
>>
Could really do with a (you) tonight, been working a lot lately and I've been getting stressed but I need the money.
>>
>>35705884
Aw shucks, you shouldn't have!
Heres your (You) Anon, I hope you like it.

>>35705895
>tfw I thought I found a loyal gf that would love me forever.
>tfw she didnt love me forever.
Why must (You) do this to me Anon.

>>35705923
Here (You) go.
Keep grinding at your job Anon, I despise the stress that comes with it but its worth being able to buy the little things you want.

Remember to treat yourself once in a while. You deserve it.
>>
some female sent me a message on some dating app, the first and only, i see the profile and its actually a girl with penis, its clear by the face, talk to her the whole night, were like the same, i cant stop seeing a guy there, im not gay, i dont think i can feel attracted, what to do?
>>
File: C7P9Qk-VoAAIy1j.jpg large.jpg (34KB, 580x532px) Image search: [Google]
C7P9Qk-VoAAIy1j.jpg large.jpg
34KB, 580x532px
What's an anime you enjoyed lately, OP? I just finished Jitsu wa Watashi wa in 2 days and it was super fun.
fishblox
>>
Bi anon here. How do I get over the anxiety of sex? I'm pretty horny a lot and I just want to fuck someone, but I don't think I could ever do it. I'm almost 19 and haven't really had a relationship I also haven't kissed anyone so yeah.
>>
in a far away planet there's a tiny little mouse named billy bob

he lives immortal stranded in time space in his lonesome with no mouse friends, no knowledge of the outside world and nothing to do

theres nothing outside billy bobs tiny little house except giant balls of fire falling from the sky, as a result he cannot leave his house without suffering a great deal of torment, the sky is always full of blazing fire that melts his skin and the clouds are blinding

all he has in his tiny little one room mouse house is a television set that relays static from earth, and occasionally some glimpses of r9k peek through and the little mouse gets real excited and reads the posts over and over again with a smile, no matter if the posts got (you)s or were good or not

the little mouse felt like he had friends and he would jump around and spin in circles, he was an energetic little fella, his favorite food was cheese like any other mouse but there was no cheese here, no food of any kind

he worked on digging a tunnel every night in the hopes of finding earth, he gave it his all with his tiny little mouse hands, and he went to sleep every night with dreams of meeting the humans

then one night while he was watching the static on the tv a giant fireball of a size never seen before came crashing down onto tiny little billy bob the mouses house, destroying it completely

billy bob couldnt move his legs anymore and tears fell down his tiny little puffy cheeks

he screamed for help out into the blazing sky as hard as he could, but tiny little billy bobs mouse-sized voice could not reach anybody, and he laid there paralyzed in inconceivable lonesome agony as the fiery sky burnt him down to a crisp

despite everything, little billy bob formed a smile and held it all the way till the end

then he went to sleep and didn't wake up ever again

JUST KIDDING

he woke up in severe agony and the smile faded as he realized he was in hell, and he was gonna BURN FOREVER

YEAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>35704936
>3am
>still awake
>don't have class til noon tomorrow
>know I'll still oversleep if I go now because I'm terrible at waking up
>have to wake up tomorrow to let some fuck in for a apartment "inspection" anyway
considering just dying instead
>>
>>35706099
Thats quite a situation.
>i see the profile and its actually a girl with penis, its clear by the face
Can I see a pic?
>talk to her the whole night, were like the same,
Thats quite good, not a lot people have that luck over a dating app.
>i cant stop seeing a guy there,
Because of the penis I assume
>im not gay.
Gay definitely not. Bisexual maybe.
>i dont think i can feel attracted, what to do.
If you're really certain you cannot be attracted then just pull out but the only way to truly know is to meet up in person.

>>35706103
Not really into anime like before but I have been trying to get back into JoJo DIU!

Google Jitsu wa Watashi and it looks pretty fun, I might give it a go.

>>35706210
>How do i get over the anxiety of sex?
Depends what kind of anxiety we are talking about here. Sexual preformance anxiety?
>I just want to fuck someone, but I dont think I could ever do it.
You set yourself up for failure with this type of thinking.
>havent really had a relationship I also haven't kissed anyone so yeah.
I think you should first find a FWB/Relationship first so you can get the kissing part out of the way.

>>35706277
(You)
I like it.

>>35706501
>Iktf
Arent inspections just the worst?
>>
File: 1466030476156.png (848KB, 1210x740px) Image search: [Google]
1466030476156.png
848KB, 1210x740px
>>35706210
How horny are you compared to how socially inept are you? If your semidecent at social interaction just go to a gay bar or if your in a uni a gay organization on campus and guys will approach you, otherwise if you have trouble interacting with people post on craigslist, make a grindr or whatever the equivalent where you are is and you're almost guaranteed to get replies which you can sort through til you find one you're comfortable with. Getting gay sex isn't hard.
t. virgin who has done both and panicked before going through with it each time because masculine men gross me out

>>35706099
>gets a trap
>complains
why is life so unfair
>>
>>35704936
Am I doomed if I'm crushing on a bartender? How do I impress them?
>>
>>35706787
>Am I doomed if I'm crushing on a bartender?
Sort of, its going to be tough to know whether the bartender is being nice to you for a tip or actually interested in you.

>How do I impress them?
Just be yourself.
In all seriousness your best bet is just to go to this bar continuously and make yourself a familiar face.
>>
>>35704936
Is a 35 to 45 min 35mile drive too far for a min wage job. Car gets 25 mpg, min wage is $8.25 in my state. Sorry it's just my first job but idk if it's worth it or if I should wait and try to get something closer.
>>
>>35707034

For me yes.
The farthest I ever drove for a min wage job was 10 miles and I was getting paid 11 dollars an hour.
If you have the luxury of finding another job thats closer, do it.
>>
>>35707034
That's sounds like a pretty shit drive for the wage imo but I got lucky so idk if my advice has much weight

>Tfw mom leaving on vacation soon
>Will have house all to myself
>This would mean having many normie friends over or even a party or something like that if I was normie
>But no, I don't have friends, so instead how will I use it?
>I'll smoke weed all fucking day long naked and piss in the sink and maybe even lick mom's vibrator
>Probably also talk to myself incoherently and bring my mental state just a bit further down
(Do others do that? Sometimes just being alone I'll talk to myself in gibberish ways. I'll say shit like "god damn like who even did the thing that isn't tomorrow and is that really the way you FUCKING FEEL HUH WLL GUESS WHAT IM JOHNNY AND I LIKE CHRISTMAS YOU CIA NIGGER I'll fuckin poo on your face and then like what's up booooyyyyyyy"

I actually have a couple people in my life convinced I'm a 'quirky' normie. Idk how the fuck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.