[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one here who pretend's that a group of friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5689.jpg (48KB, 553x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5689.jpg
48KB, 553x440px
Am i the only one here who pretend's that a group of friends from tv/movies are their freinds in real life? I like to imagine that the people from jackass and redlettermedia are my real friends. I watch them and imagine myself in the group. I have zero irl friends so this helps me cope.
>>
>>35703702
is steve o even still alive

also, out of all people in existence, why him
>>
>>35703702
>I like to imagine that the people from jackass and redlettermedia are my real friends.
Welp, you caught me.
>>
>>35703702
>watch tv show
>can't help but imagine I'm in the show
>>
>>35703702
Tfw pretend I'm in the Sam Charls Nick trio
>>
are you originally me desu?
>>
i try and imagine myself being with the idubbbz, filthyfrank and max trio and doing cool fanni thangs.
>>
File: 1487827498348.jpg (35KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1487827498348.jpg
35KB, 500x334px
I used to watch Mega64 podcasts and feel that way, nowadays they're kind of annoying

>>35704092
:(
me 2 sometimes
>>
>>35703702
I do this with celebrities.

>tfw will never hang out with Kanye West at your house
>tfw will never have nicole kidman as your gf
>>
The gang from HIMYM are my best friends.
>>
>>35704503
Why? The represent the worst of normies (only rivalled by Friends).
>>
>>35704503
My Stacy neighbor watches that show all the time
>>
Who /NarratesTheirOwnLife/ here?
>>
>>35703778
stevo is defiatly alive bro
>>
>>35704605
if you consider my conscious telling me to stop doing things and wasting my life as narrating, then yeah
>>
File: ∕̴ℓδђƸϞ.jpg (31KB, 247x333px) Image search: [Google]
∕̴ℓδђƸϞ.jpg
31KB, 247x333px
>>35703702
who else /imagines their life is a movie and they're currently living the shitty montage parts at the beginning before they finally get their big break/?

It's going to happen lads, right?
>>
File: Youtubes Jackass.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Youtubes Jackass.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
I wish I was in these guys group. My life would be so great
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.