[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackbot Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1452868455750.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1452868455750.png
27KB, 631x708px
>group of white people walking down the path
>they cross the street when they see me
>>
>>35703358
>girls think you have a BBC
>in reality you have a micro penis
>>
>girls flirt with me and make references to black dick
>my penis is barely six inches on a good day
>>
File: IMG_5853.jpg (33KB, 304x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5853.jpg
33KB, 304x302px
>taking a walk on a sunny day
>see a white person
>good morning
>pretend they didnt hear me or scowl
>see a black person
>good morning
>good morning to you too bro
>>
>>35703358
>knowing that anything you do can and will be used to judge your entire race
>Unless it's good, in which case it'll be used as a reason why you're "basically white" or "one of the good ones"
>walk around with no malice or ill will to people only to have randos treat me like shit because of how I look
>"Sorry, anon, I'm not attracted to black guys" - black girls
>"Oooh, I'm totally not a racist and I would sleep with a black guy but m-maybe we should be friends!" - white girls
>watching even your least attractive and socially able white friends get laid purely because they're white
>meanwhile no matter how much everyone likes you, you're too much of an ugly nigger to ever get laid

should I just stop this?
>>
I've never had sex with a white girl and have no desire to. Only attracted to redbones
>>
>tfw people think I like white girls
>actually only like asian girls
>>
Hahhaha fucking niggers just leave
Gtfo niggrrs
>>
>>35703485
JAV is recruiting m8
>>
>too weird for black girls
>>
>>35703592
Black women are nasty and ghetto anyway
>>
>>35703615
not the black girls i live around
>>
>>35703854
Same. Very unfortunate you'd think they'd be all over lightskin cock but nooo Tyrone reigns supreme
>>
>>35703892
nah, all the nice black girls where I live are all over white cock
>>
>>35703418
white people do that to other white people, we just dont know you. black people i guess are more comfortable chatting up strangers
>>
>>35703358
Does anyone feel like the reason theyre a virgin is being a fish out of water? My mom is a welfare queen and My dad is a crack dealer. I didn't want to end up pushing 50 and living with my mom lime my dad so I decided to gobet STEM degree. I'm surrounded by people from the higher echelons of society and can't get pussy. I think if I lived in the ghetto it'd be easy. Problem is I then have t give up my dreams of STEM and do hood shit
>>
>>35703468
i think it might just be because youre ugly, not just cause youre a nigger

white girls only love alpha tall blacks, not robot blacks
>>
>>35703942
Everybody anon, most virgin people feel like this. I managed to go to a school of rich people, although they were nice I couldn't really bond with anyone there
>>
>>35703418
not black but i like to lurk in "[insert group of people] problems" threads to see what the world is like

i keep a habit of saying "good [time of day]" to everybody i see outside of crowded, busy settings.

so i say keep up the good work being a friendly person and dont let people get to you.
>>
/pol/ fucking lies
been at college two years now and none of the girls here want to get BLACKED
my other black friends can't get any play either
>>
>tfw I've been altering my voice since I was 9 and sound like a teenage white boy instead of a black man
>>
>>35703358
Halfrican dropping in to call you a faggot.
>>
File: 31792154697.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
31792154697.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>make friend online
>talk for days, and even play vidya together
>eventually asks to see my face
>they show theirs, and it's actually a girl
>scared to show face now
>show it anyway
>she seemed disappointed, and got distant pretty fast

I can't tell if I'm uggo, or she doesn't like non-whites? Regardless, I'm definitely using pics of white Chads from now on.
>>
>>35703615
Out of your mind
>>
>>35703358
I love you guys - south asain kid

Hop on to helping other ethnics out, we'll do the same. We can create a sustainable business underground without socioeconomic biases. Think the jews but for non Anglos

This is the only way we can send our kids to school and they can expect some wholesome respect.
>>
File: 1488478030227.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488478030227.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>>35703485
I also know that feel.
>>
>>35704222
>Think Jews
>Non Anglo club
>Help other ethnics
>Don't help Whites.

Let's see how this goes down I don't think other White people would ever have an issue with this (((Soros)))
>>
File: A10.jpg (2MB, 1280x2017px) Image search: [Google]
A10.jpg
2MB, 1280x2017px
>>35704248
>>35703485

Hi BlackBros, Asian here, always like stopping by to see what you guys are up to. Let's wallow in pain together.
>>
>>35704081
>listening to /pol/
no.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.