[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's been bothering you the most as of late, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3352.png (456KB, 510x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3352.png
456KB, 510x413px
What's been bothering you the most as of late, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1455075012619.png (1MB, 987x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455075012619.png
1MB, 987x1000px
The lack of direction
I feel free, but with nowhere to go, it just seems more like
being in freefall.
Cold and alone and nothing to look forward to
>>
>>35703194
>that fucking picture
Holy shit I've found my spirit animal
>>
my thoughts and my body
>>
>>35703601
ILOVEM
>>
My girlfriend wants to spend all her time with me and I just want to sit alone in my bed.
>>
>>35703194
thought i had gotten over the depression. i have a feeling i was bamboozling myself.
>>
having a boring life, nothing to offer anyone, being completely uninteresting
>>
>>35703684
>>35703768
These.
Having irrational thoughts that your girlfriend is cheating on you is extremely unsettling.
Inb4 normie get out ree
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
Despite my denial for so long it's become glaringly apparent to me that the people I want don't want me back.

There's nobody and nothing in my life.
>>
File: IMG_3160.jpg (558KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3160.jpg
558KB, 780x780px
I live everyday as the guy who no one ACTUALLY likes. Who everyone just pretends to like so he'll be out of their hair.
I'm not smart. I'm not likable in any way shape or form. I'm annoying. I'm ugly. I'm dumb. I'm boring.
I simply am. I e been quoted as a "fuck and chuck". Hell, I'm not even a good person.
I'm seriously considering just necking myself soon. Not a day goes by without me thinking about it.
My "friends" right now keep trying to make me go see a psychiatrist, but I know that they're really just trying to distance themselves and escape from me. Everyone does.
>>
>>35703817
They're not irrational, anon. They're not just thoughts either.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 627x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 627x910px
>>35703846
Too fucking relatable man. Right in my feels.
>>
>>35703194
Envy, the fact that Chads settles down with some cute virgin while I'm doomed to end up with some ugly ex-slut.
>>
I live everyday knowing that I'm going to die alone. But deep down I know that the reason I can't find anyone is because I refuse to accept myself. I like other men, but I cannot accept this, I would lose my family, friends, and possibly have to quit my job because I know they would not accept this. All I want is to be happy and make others happy, but it comes down to living with hating myself or being rejected by my closest friends and family, I'd rather live in the pain of imaging what could have been than hurt those close to me.
>>
>>35703999
I'm just quietly waiting now for a day to go bad enough that I'll go home, re-tie a noose in a guitar cable, and go down to my local ravine to off my self.
Maybe I really am just crazy.
>>
File: 1476313958158.jpg (33KB, 365x390px) Image search: [Google]
1476313958158.jpg
33KB, 365x390px
I'm literally back at square one. Gained the 120 pounds I lost. Lost the decent job I had and still unemployed. I have practically zero friends. 27 and I am super fucking ugly and earlier today I felt jealously towards actual teenager because they were young and more attractive than I even was. What is even my life?
>>
>>35703194
>Wake up
>Go to work
>Go home
>Dick around on 4chan for a couple hours
>Repeat
4 years down, 38 to go.

Why not shortcut to the finish line?
>>
>>35703817
fuck you fuckk
>>
>>35703194
People. I want a genuine connection, but most people tend to disgust me.
>>
>>35704133
>>35704133

same

origanldo
>>
How fast time is flying by is the big one desu
Every fucking day
>>
Depressed

Not for myself but for western civilisation

Racemixing, blacks fucking whites, liberalism, SJWs. It's all so sad. Yes I'm from /pol/ but god it hurts. If I wasn't a 6'3 Chad who fucks a new girl every fortnight I'ld probably become a terrorist
>>
I somehow managed to get a job when I thought it would be impossible but I still feel depressed. I guess it wasn't that after all
>>
File: 1489991716961.jpg (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1489991716961.jpg
35KB, 645x773px
I wasted my childhood rushing to grow up. Last time I did anything that could be considered normal for a child was when I was ten.

I went straight into planning what'd I do once I become an adult that I forgot to live in the moment.
>>
File: file.png (114KB, 378x382px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
114KB, 378x382px
my life has no purpose and I don't know how to find it
I don't do anything
I don't like anything
I'm not good at anything
I don't know anyone
all the days are running together
going to work makes me want to actually die, I get so tight in the face and that choked up feeling when I think about having to go to work the next day
I don't know what to do, nobody has the answer because how could they possibly have that answer for me
I don't know what I want in life and I don't think I'd be competent enough to get there even if I did
homelessness or suicide feels like my end
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.