[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBTI thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 67

File: 1467219343780.jpg (634KB, 1408x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1467219343780.jpg
634KB, 1408x1714px
No MBTI thread? Sheeeeiiit.

ENTP reporting in. Here's something I'm curious about: Why do INFPs have an infinite capacity for deflecting criticism, yet absolutely no capacity for helping themselves?
>>
>>35703086
Took this test years ago, haven't in a while, but apparently I fluctuate between INTJ and INTP. No idea what the fuck it all means.
>>
File: 100percent.png (375KB, 2204x1490px) Image search: [Google]
100percent.png
375KB, 2204x1490px
>>35703086
INTP reporting in

put a bullet through my fucking head
>>
File: hrhshwhwh.jpg (115KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
hrhshwhwh.jpg
115KB, 498x750px
>tfw no qt ISTP gf who looks likes this
>>
File: 1489244510529.png (357KB, 501x586px) Image search: [Google]
1489244510529.png
357KB, 501x586px
>>35703086
>tfw INFJ master race
Aaaah my sweet children, how thee prance about in the garden that we INFJ hath made.
>>
>>35703349
INFJ means we are social rejects and women in men's bodies
>>
Somebody in the last thread said INFPs are best at stuff involving autistic made-up worlds, like writing books or writing for games and things like that.

What are some other ways you can use this, if there are any? Are any INFPs here involved in this stuff?
>>
File: 1486770711706.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486770711706.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>35703360
Wrong. We are the seekers of truth and the One's destined to glimpse worlds far beyond our own. Knowledge is the key, we simply need more eyes. . . But nay my brother, we mustn't look without for our eyes . . . we must look . . . within. Embrace the cosmos brother, let it flow into your mind, for all water seeks the ocean . . . and we are the waters of the cosmos.
>>
ENTJ master race

>tfw not a robot
>tfw when to enlightened to be a normie
>tfw trick normies and robots everyday
>>
>>35703474
So you aren't a robot?
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>35703086
>tfw INFP
>tfw too feminine to function as a man
>tfw transitioned into a girl
>tfw went from straight to getting a bf
>tfw considered cute
>tfw still want to die
Just fuck my shit up senpaitachi.
>>
>>35703534
Does if give you some good fuck?
Give us details.
>>
>>35703453
In a nutshell you are alexander jahans. The autistic meme from /pol/ that writes weird perverted fiction and is an extreme leftist.

https://www.youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos

Alternatively you could be like sarah anderson if you are funny and know how to draw.

https://twitter.com/SarahCAndersen
>>
>>35703567
Yes, he does. He makes me cum/moan like crazy every time, and I'm not proud of it. The worst thing is that I like it.

And I can't tell if I was always attracted to men, if I convinced myself, or if the hormones did it. What I would give to be an INTJ.
>>
>>35703646
Nice! So I'm guessing that you just got the top done. Are you exclusively the female in the relationship or do you wear the pants from time to time? Also, what type is he?
>>
>>35703619
But does his perverted fiction make him a living?
>>
>>35703696
Of course not. His dream is to live on NEETbucks. That's why he advocates for universal income.
>>
>>35703688
I'm exclusively female. I present full time and pass flawlessly (as far as I know, at least).

He's ENFJ, so he's basically the one making me go outside and the one who takes all the initiative. I'm not complaining though. It makes being INFP a bit more tolerable.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-21-04-16-55.png (92KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-21-04-16-55.png
92KB, 540x960px
What do you guys think of my results?
>>
File: 1479935885398.jpg (252KB, 900x721px) Image search: [Google]
1479935885398.jpg
252KB, 900x721px
>>35703086
what the hell do you need to do when you have thefunctions of multible personality types?

I could be an intj, intp or infp
>>
intj
praying for conqueress entj gf
>>
File: 1484786464980.jpg (52KB, 420x388px) Image search: [Google]
1484786464980.jpg
52KB, 420x388px
>>35703457
>>35703360
>be INFJ
>number one strength is supposed to be empathizing with people
>sense of purpose is supposed to be from helping others
>have extreme social autism
>>
>>35703907
how'd you figure you were an infj then?
>>
>>35703086
>deflecting criticism
I thought we hated ourselves why would we deflect it
>>
>>35703988
i love listening to people's problems and giving advice, and acquaintances open up to me quickly

the real problem is that i'm so spergy, no one will be friends with me. even normies that gush to me about their problems think i'm weird af in a funny way. it's like an extreme friendzone... the therapistzone.
>>
INTJ here
Nobody must know about our secret emotions
>>
>ENTP
>normie enough to crave social contact and talk to people
>not normie enough to pursue any meaningful relationships
>You'll always just be known as an oddball who never quite fits in
>robot enough to empathize with other robots
>not robot enough to truly understand all the feels felt by the worst spergs
>You'll always be known as a normie who can't understand them

ENTP is true suffering. Both robots and normies think the grass is greener on the other side but the ENTP can see both for what they are. Belonging to neither side, the ENTP can never truly feel a sense of solidarity with either group. ENTP is as cyborg as you can get and is a road of involuntary ostracism.
>>
File: 1486327417780.jpg (565KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1486327417780.jpg
565KB, 2048x1365px
Is there any more garbage-tier type than the isfp?
literally why do these ''people'' exist? they have absolutely no redeeming qualities. They are your typical hollow sensors that like to masquerade as deep artists. They are low energy introverts so they suck at leading, they do not have the mechanical hand-on skills of istp's and they also suck at being a midless drone like istj's.
They are like the already shitty infp minus the only thing those are supposed to be good at, deep understanding of values.
>>
>>35704716
intp here, can relate
>>
>>35703534
>tfwinfp tranny dating a qt intp
>tfw constantly have the i don't deserve any of these nice things happening
>tfw feel bad for every action
>>
Are ENTPs the people who come up with fucking stupid (business) ideas all the time and often pretend they have more knowledge than they actually have?
>>
>>35704819
ENTP here.
I think you hit it on the head, but I hate the thought of being some special snowflake when in reality I just have god complex and think I'm better than everyone.

>>35705012
Yeah that's probably me, except I'm too lazy to follow through on anything.
Are you one of those quiet, bitter hater types who never do or say anything because you're better than everyone?
>>
>>35705101
>Are you one of those quiet, bitter hater types who never do or say anything because you're better than everyone
Yeah, but I don't hate you guys. I just find our differences interesting
>>
>>35705152

Wanna be the Wozniak to my Jobs?
>>
>>35704819
You nailed it. Have a (you) for your effort.
>>
>>35705101
>I think you hit it on the head, but I hate the thought of being some special snowflake when in reality I just have god complex and think I'm better than everyone.

Thanks dude. The thing is I often do feel as though I'm better than others but also feel terribly guilty for thinking that way too. Moreover I never express this superiority complex to people as I know that it's unfounded. It's a weird battle of constantly feeling as though you CAN do better than people without having the follow through to actually justify your feelings of superiority.
>>
>>35705349
>feel as though I'm better than others but also feel terribly guilty for thinking that
>I never express this superiority complex to people as I know that it's unfounded
>battle of constantly feeling as though you CAN do better than people without having the follow through to actually justify your feelings

Nigga are you me?
>>
>>35703360
As a male INFJ. RLOAI on big 5. ennengram 4w5. i can unfortantly say that from my observations that this is true. My life would be so much easier if I were a girl. I think male INFJs are usually the most redpilled about women. Not sexist or mysognist but able to accurately pinpoint where women can get away with stupid bullshit that even the truest male INFJ couldnt touch ever.
>>
>tfw ENTP who habitually cuts people out of his life for being irrational or not living up to strict moral/intellectual standards
>tfw want to have stimulating and fulfilling relationships but end up being an emotional caretaker and getting bored of most people i meet
>tfw lifelong cycle of isolating myself, talking to people a ton, becoming dissatisfied and isolating myself again
>tfw last-ditch effort is to finally get some discipline and become rich, or accept my fate and die in a ditch on a grand bender
>>
>>35705773
you sound like a terrible person

are you sure you don't have BPD?
>>
>>35705828
I don't have BPD. People in general just do very little for me, so I try to compensate by fulfilling their emotional needs which just bores and frustrates me after a very short while.
>>
File: 1435064140001.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1435064140001.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
>>35705403
I know the feel and it's something I think about a lot
>>
>>35705875
Other ENTP here. Do you mean that you feel that many of your relationships are one sided: with the other party gaining more enjoyment out of it than you and you feeling as though you're losing more than you're gaining from it?
>>
File: 1489991716961.jpg (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1489991716961.jpg
35KB, 645x773px
>>35704819
Jesus fuck. That hit home hard. I love meeting new people, I guess it's just thinking of the what if. What if this person I'm meeting is someone that'll finally be the one I can have a meaningful social relationship with?

But no, I always end up being that one friend that's just there. Even though you've known him for years, he's just there in the background. Never quite fitting in but not really a complete oddball. It fucking sucks, I just want a few friends that I can go out with once and a while and just talk with and enjoy something that isn't just skin deep.

As an ENTP you can meet hordes of people just fine, you can talk in public, you can argue with anyone over anything...but you just can't make something meaningful. You just make new acquaintances where ever you go.
>>
>>35705349
People think I'm an arrogant asshole. I try to be a nice person, but it sometimes gets so hard. The people that are considered normal, they're fucking idiots half the time.

You're forced to lead the team effort in group projects. When you speak in public you tend to have a smug look. I feel guilty for easily removing people from my life. I don't really know if I have remorse, I don't understand when I take jokes too far. God it's torture, I don't want to be alone but I can't function like the normies around the general public
>>
>>35705773
Why is everyone hitting what it means to be an ENTP heads on in this thread?
>>
>>35705937
Yeah, exactly that. As if there's some innate value to "being with me" that I can't comprehend unless I can see that we're both putting in the effort.

And when I try to share things I'm enthusiastic about, even doing my best to explain them as simply and entertainingly as possible, I hardly get anything more than passive replies that clearly show no interest in proceeding further. So I will try to show my partner how appreciative I am of the things they like, hoping that they realize how important active engagement is to me. But it's never reciprocated. I cannot begin to tell you how fucking frustrating it is to ALWAYS get "that's good," "that's nice," "I like this," without anything to substantiate it. Is this a problem for you too?
>>
>>35705937
Whoops, realized you were talking about relationships in general. It's pretty much the same though. All I can do is be a blank slate for people because I wouldn't actually have any friends otherwise.
>>
>>35705662
INFJ Male here, INFJ females are always submissive tomboys. I secretly want to be the little girl.
>>
>>35705773
That's how I lose friends. I keep criticizing them to the point where I push them over the line. I think they're fucking degenerate scum but they can be changed.

I also tend to get bored with people, I meet a nice girl that would have been everything that I ever wanted but within a few weeks I'm bored with her. I can't tell her that as a reason to break up so I have to make something up.

>>35705937
>>35706104
Relationship wise, it always feels that you are always trying to make it good for them. You are there not enjoying yourself. You work to make them happy that you end up being miserable or feeling nothing at all.

I get a "high" out of picking up women, getting them emotionally attached to me, then leaving them. It's fucked up but it's all I can do to get enjoyment out of a relationship. I can't help but get bored with my significant other, but it happens. God damn me
>>
>>35706063
INFJ replying, this is my perspective.

The key to connecting with other people is to make everything about them. Types like ENTP misinterpret this as meaning "ask the other person a ton of personal questions". In reality, it's a process that has to seep into every interaction you have with the person. And when you ask questions, they need to connect to more meaningful things. Say they like playing guitar.
Right question: When did you start playing guitar? (Easy to answer - makes them talk about themselves - leads to other topics while they tell the story)
Wrong question: Why do you like guitar? (Too conceptual for most people)

You also need to weave the other person into your side of things. For example, you'd link them a guitar song a couple days later. This makes them feel appreciated. Typing it out makes it seem like a lot of work, and it probably is if you have to do it consciously. I don't think about it when I do it.

Honestly, I really have a hard time with people quickly attaching to me. I end up being people's therapist if I'm not careful.
>>
>>35706182
I'm a different ENTP, but I see your point, about asking the right questions. I can rarely get a deep and meaningful conversation with someone when it's about my interests. I'll try this.
>>
>>35706104
>>35706063
No I completely in both cases.

>I will try to show my partner how appreciative I am of the things they like, hoping that they realize how important active engagement is to me. But it's never reciprocated.

I understand this very much. In my own case I love studying and talking about history. The friends I have know this. The difficulty is that whenever they're telling me about one of their passions I always listen intently and ask questions. Whenever I try to sperg out over history, however, it always feels as though they're trying to end the conversation as soon as possible. I mean I totally get that not everyone has the same interests but I wish they would at least humor me. It makes me feel so low to feel that merely by enjoying something and talking about it that I'm boring other people as a result. I try to simplify the concepts or topic to make it more engaging but it always feels like I'd have been better off keeping my mouth shut.

It's even more difficult when you're talking with someone about something completely different; say it's just a lighthearted conversation and that's fine, but as soon as you try to discuss the topic in more detail they look at you funny as though they never actually wanted the conversation to go anywhere in the first place. I suppose that's the real crux of it though: I talk for the purpose of arguing or exchanging information and it too often feels as though others talk just to fill silence.
>>
File: 1486610991706.png (86KB, 829x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486610991706.png
86KB, 829x509px
>>35703141

the ride never ends....

oreganao
>>
>>35706182
INFJ here, this is my perspective

FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT A WIFE AND KIDS AND CAREER AND YOU HAVE TO RUIN A COUNTRY BECAUSE YOU NEED ((((FUN))))

YOU MADE YOUR BAD DECISIONS NOT ANYONE ELSE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN YOUR STUPID LIVES YOU STUPID NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35706165
Couldn't agree more. I've only met a handful of people like myself, yet even then I feel like most of the fun is sucked out of it after figuring them out. They need to have a certain way of thinking. They need to have a mind that fluidly absorbs information and is able to elaborate on it, or else I get very bored. Hence using my sense of humanity and fairness to enjoy people's company, for as long as that's possible. Also, I tend to get drunk solely for the purpose of getting something, really anything, out of my relationships.

Same with picking up women. And leaving them soon after. It would be wrong to hurt them for the reasons you've found, but you can justify "saving" them in the end by sort of acting your way out of it. Feels bad, but you know there's really nothing more you have to give.
>>
>>35706279
I don't want someone who's an open book. The fun is figuring out what they are inside. Someone who is full of surprises is a keeper.

I always loved romance novels and movies, but the main thing I enjoy is the chase. After the guy gets the girl, it becomes boring. I'm trying to figure out how to change myself. I can't keep going on like this forever.
>>
>>35703360
First is true second... might be true. I just want to have lots of kids and have a good family and take of them. Women overwhelmingly don't act that way though. They just want little Chadlings and then screech that betas should provide.

>>35703907
People are just terrible. I've met a few people I care about, the others I just try to tolerate and not die over. I get chest pains from dealing with normalfags.

>>35705662
I REEEED on a girl going for her PhD because her mother had kids with a cheater, she dated a guy twice her age, her brother (from the cheating parent) sleeps around, and she dares call wanting me warped for thinking that her mother shouldn't have married and had kids with a cheater and her family is degenerate.

>>35706105
d-do you get off on POV?
>>
>>35706322
so ENTPs are basically always in the "i want to explore my youth :)))" phase with the additional bonus of sociopathic behavior

fucking hell, ENTPs should be forced to wear labels so everyone can avoid you
>>
File: aristocrat-wojak-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aristocrat-wojak-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>35703869

Same feel. Tfw no dom ENTJ gf.
>>
>>35706349
Sociopathic behavior is a given, but relationship wise we want to avoid boredom. I don't want go out and fuck every whore I see but I don't want a completely predictable and mundane girl.

We want a steady relationship with a nice girl but we just keep getting bored with them. We learn everything about them and we tend to just move on. It sucks.
>>
>>35706220
>I suppose that's the real crux of it though: I talk for the purpose of arguing or exchanging information and it too often feels as though others talk just to fill silence.
That's the thing, ultimately. So, anybody who wants to give us some helpful advice would say, "Why don't you just find people who share your interests?" If only they knew how nice that would be. And if only they knew how shallow even those people sometimes are. If it's their field of expertise, they'll mostly be the kind of person who knows what they need to know, absolutely refraining from exploring it further. And it's hard to meet experts if you're not in an academic/professional setting. If they're hobbyists, you can expect a much more engaging conversation... but forget changing the topic, or trying to bring up some interesting possibility that lies outside what they've already learned. It's more about the kind of person they are, regardless of what their specific interests are.

>>35706322
Maybe we'll be able to settle down, one day. I've been thinking lately that having a family would be nice. That is, if I ever found someone I could stand to be around for more than an hour or two at a time.

>>35706349
ENTPs are more like "humor me even a little and it'll payoff for you in the long run." We don't want people to bend over backwards for us, or kowtow to our every whim. We just want to know we're appreciated.
>>
>>35706384
you sound like a prime victim for the crazy fembot type

>tfw ENTPs are the type i have to convince to leave the relationship while he's saying "she's unlike any girl i've ever met! i don't care if she cut me and licked the bloody wound while i was sleeping!"
>>
>>35706409
>implying you won't become bored and resentful of your children too

I bet you couldn't stand 10 minutes with a crying baby. Face it, your dreams are best left as abstract desires.
>>
>>35705773

You're a norman

Leave this board
>>
>>35706004
I know what you mean, mang. I don't know about you but it feels as though there's a stopgap with every friendship I've ever formed. Say you're at uni for example: you lead the class discussion (not because you actually want to but because everyone else is just going to remain quiet otherwise), you interact with people and joke around and nothing ends up coming out of it. All those people who you talked to and got to know a little better still don't feel any closer to you. Or say you're at a party for example: on a good night you can bring the whole house down, talk to everyone, get people laughing and beaming at you... and the next morning people still just see you as an acquaintance or novelty at best. I often feel like an ornament in other people's lives: they enjoy your company and don't want to lose it but they never think of you than anything more than that. And worst of all no matter how hard you try you can never break past that perception of you.
>>
>>35706433
Hey, now. I held a bottle to my friend's baby for about 30 minutes once, and the feeling of calm and tenderness that came over me was fucking unbelievable. Even if my kids turn out to be the kind of asshole I am, I'll at least know that I did my best for them.
>>
>>35706384
The type of girl that worked for me, long term, is the essentially the bitch. The feisty princess type that's smart as hell but knows how to get shit done and knows what she wants.

She is able to take in information and elaborate on it, making every conversation interesting. Sure they may be mundane and boring spots, but in the end it's amazing. I nearly had this, but I let her go thinking she deserved better. God was I stupid, I broke her heart and she moved on. This happened about a year ago and I found out a few weeks ago that she actually wanted me.

Most of us are nice people, we don't want to hurt the people we date. I try to break up with girls I get bored of in the way that makes them feel on top, as if they dodged a bullet. I be the giant asshole their jealous ex painted me to be and I get out of it without them becoming "heart broken" in the traditional sense. Wow, typing that out doesn't really make it seem all that ethical.
>>
>>35706459
>the baby made ME feel good
>at least I, MYSELF, will have tried my best
>please pat my ass for trying hard, that matters more than the child's actual welfare

Fuck off you unfeeling normalfag
>>
>>35706471
congratulations, you've discovered your "nice" way of breaking up is just another level of selfish manipulation

it's funny how you'll bemoan hurting the bitch girl, but never explain why you did it. you regret her loss, but not that you hurt her. you don't actually care about her feelings, just like you don't care about the girls you break up with

i have to leave this thread now, normie ENTPs are making me too angry to sleep
>>
>>35706502
>implying you can genuinely take care of someone without feeling good about yourself
>implying nurturing another living being isn't emotionally symbiotic
>implying you would rather be a self-sacrificing bleeding-heart altruist who thinks they're a fucking holy martyr for putting someone's needs above their own
Fuck, I don't know what that baby felt except for peace and contentment that someone was willing to satisfy its basic survival needs. But knowing that much made me feel extremely good for being the entity that was able to provide it.
>>
>>35706409
I finally grew out of that phase where you think you'll never want kids. I want to settle down and start a family. I want to be a father and raise some children with proper morals. I want a loving wife who's everything I ever wanted. Here's to hoping that'll happen.

>>35706422
You're right. Crazy plus hot is some how alluring. It keeps you on your toes but it's a drain on your health. A double edge sword if you will.

>>35706451
In class you always have to lead the discussion. Others will remain quiet and that is just a waste of time. I'm tired of constantly having to volunteer to go first or organize things knowing that others will just remain quiet or docile. Why can't other people step up?

You're so right, brother. You can meet someone and have some quality one on one time with them, get to know them and you think you have established a meaningful friendship...but no. You're nothing than an acquaintance. You may even get a passing greeting from them if you're lucky. Fuck man. My only real friends are the idiots I've hung out since middle school. Childhood friends that are stuck with me and they can't leave me without missing me. I guess it's the only way I can make friends from acquaintances. I stick around long enough and they are forced to hang out. A bit sad, but it's a sad reality for us.

I feel like this is becoming an ENTP Feels thread.
>>
>>35706048
Literally all me. In my experience the worst part is the arguing part. It's fun to argue with people but they always end up getting upset when you're not arguing to make fun of them or contradict them for the sake of it: you're arguing for both fun and to better understand them. If there's one thing I absolutely despise about normies it's their tendency to put so much of themselves into their beliefs that they act as though any critique of those beliefs is a critique/insult towards them themselves.
>>
>>35706541
You're right. I don't care about their feelings, I care about the consequences of their feelings. If they run off bitching about how much of a heartless asshole I am, then that's my image. If you can control what people think of you, you can control your relationship.

Fuck it, maybe I've been lying to myself all these years, but hell it's worked so far.
>>
>>35703086
INFP gonna input here.
We have no self worth. We believe in our ideals and in the people around us, but no desire to preserve ourselves. Other people are the only reason we live. Without someone to care for we are useless.

...at least that's the way I feel.
>>
>>35706570
I argue because it is fun and I guess it's all I know for social interactions that get me more information out of people. Their beliefs, insecurities, and so on.

I don't even fucking care about them. I care about what I know about them, I enjoy knowing the ins and outs of people. Maybe I'm just a manipulative asshole, I honestly don't know.

I've gotten to the point where I pretend that I am sorry or show fake affection to my family or significant others that I am disgusted by myself. But, I still do it just so that I won't have to deal with a meaningless argument that leads to nothing more than roundabout rambling on their end.
>>
>>35706573
and here we come to the truth: you believe your behavior is justified, and despite crying that you need to change, never intend to

you'll hop from pussy to pussy your whole life. girls will fall for you, but only a gold digger will stay after you inevitably stop caring about her. if you can get kids, you'll be so emotionally distant you'll fuck them up for life. guess i should say thanks for the daddy issues sluts you'll provide me in a couple decades
>>
>>35706471
>I try to break up with girls I get bored of in the way that makes them feel on top, as if they dodged a bullet.
>Wow, typing that out doesn't really make it seem all that ethical.
Heh. We're fucked up, aren't we? At least we're fucked up while trying to have other people's long-term interests at heart, though.
>>
>>35706611
Fucking hell, why am I only know realizing what I am? I fucking want to change, I so badly fucking want to but deep down I know it'll never happen.

I'll probably end up hopping from pussy to pussy, as you stated, and create nothing but a mess of emotional destroyed women. I plan on going to Medical School so you're probably right about that good digger part. I don't know why I even want to enter the medical field, I guess I have some deep want to improve society but here I am destroying the lives of the people around me.

Are ENTPs the biggest hypocrites?
>>
>>35706629
You be the asshole they can talk to their friends about, not their dream guy that just got up and left them because they "got bored of them."

I don't know, would I actually just get up and leave by saying they bore me? Maybe if I wouldn't have to deal with them ever again.

We don't care about their feelings...we care about what their feelings cause them to do. If you absolutely devastate them, they will hunt you down or have their friends do that. I guess that's why I have a limited presence on social media. I may direct message people but seldom do I post. Less of you online, the less you have to deal with from backlash.
>>
>>35706648
yes, you are the biggest hypocrites. the most frustrating thing about you (and ENTP in general) is that you convince yourself you're superior, doing the right thing with people, when they're all selfish moves at the core.

i think you can do good in the big picture (like med school) but not with individual people. try to specialize so you're the asshole someone has to see once in a lifetime, and for god's sake don't get into something requiring empathy like cancer

i could tell just by the wording of your posts what you're like at the core, that's my type's strength.
>>
>tfw INFJ

Explains how I had an existential crisis when I was 7
>>
>>35706723
I've been planning to enter Med School after a few years in the health field. I'm a Pre-Health Service Student, about ready to apply for a medical related major. Deciding between MLS and Nursing for gods sake.

Imagine if I choose the latter? It is easier to get a direct commission into the Army through the Nursing Corps in ROTC than it is through majoring in MLS.

I lack empathy, but I care about people. It's a weird mix. You can't stand the petty bullshit but you want them to be well.
>>
>>35706648
You're a younger ENTP, so you've still got a lot of time to figure out what works best for you. You'll also probably meet women in med school who are more up to par, more challenging, the kind of women you can respect and continually be surprised by. Studying your ass off, then working your ass off might also make you value your free time more, which will probably help you want to make your relationships last when you do get the rare chance to pursue them. But eh. Best of luck, in any case.

>Are ENTPs the biggest hypocrites?
Logical hypocrites, I suppose.

>>35706691
>We don't care about their feelings...we care about what their feelings cause them to do.
I want to argue this, because I try to care about people as much as possible... but at the end of the day, I'm always thinking about the ramifications of their feelings. "As long as they don't become suicidal," "as long as they don't get their friends to turn on me," etc. It's always about keeping them close to baseline. Not concerned about anything else, because so long as they believe I am a lost cause, they'll find the strength to move on quicker. And create less of a hassle for me.
>>
>>35706761
nursing is not for you, 90% of that job is dealing with petty bullshit and taking shit from doctors which will surely trigger your superiority complex
>>
>>35706766
I finally realized I've been lying to myself my entire life. Even something you said
>"As long as they don't become suicidal,"
I think that but do I mean it? I don't want their blood on my hands, but if there were no Social, economic, or legal consequences from her suicide being caused by my actions would I care?

>Logical hypocrites, I suppose.
The sad reality of our existence, I suppose. We preach moral superiority through our ideologies or religions, but we are just as willing to betray own beliefs if it gets us to the finish line first.
>>
>>35706800
Nursing probably ain't for me, but it's one sure easy way to enter one of the three Medical-related corps in the Army. MLS will likely have me too busy to finish ROTC but Nursing has their own program within ROTC.

I have a Southern Draw and I attend uni in a place ain't no where close where my family's from. People assume I'm some dumb backwoods hick and god damn maybe I won't last as a Nurse, but it's a lot easier than going through MLS, doing the 5 years of schooling for a BS, then doing the year of work on your own time before you can apply for a program to get you commissioned into the Medical Service Corps.
>>
>>35706810
I think that's the hardest part for us. We desperately want to do the "right" thing, we want to be the paragon of ethics that we preach to others, as you said... Yet, it's so easy to argue the opposite that we end up never really knowing if we believe in anything at all. Hold on, gonna come back the thread but I need to pick up some wine first.
>>
>>35706845
Maybe we should just make an ENTP thread to try figure out what we really are. I remember back in High School. As a freshman I was a hard core far-leftist athiest. Tried starting a young socialist club at school with a few sheep. Fast forward to last year during my senior year, I argued so hard for theism and I campaigned so hard for trump to argue against someone who had similar beliefs to me at the time that I became what I was arguing for. I am now a fucking Christian Conservative. Do I really believe anything or am I just easily swayed by my own arguing?
>>
>>35706766
>I try to care about people as much as possible... but at the end of the day, I'm always thinking about the ramifications of their feelings

I feel this way and I imagine so many other ENTP's do too. One of our strengths is that we're able to separate our emotional side from our analytical side but we do this so often that we're able to come to decisions solely through the analytical side and ignore any emotional consequences for both ourselves and for the people who are affected by our choices. It's like switching off a light; I crave good emotional contact but at the same time I'm able to switch off my emotional side completely for a time if it's too much for me. We are hypocrites. ENTP's essentially want everything in the world to do everything on their own terms. They want to socialize when they want to and only then. They want to be affectionate when they want to and only then. They feel that they're better than others but just haven't had a chance to prove it yet. We're generally bad people but both recognize this and despise ourselves for it while still engaging in our generally aloof behavior.
>>
>>35706254
ENTP think like this in a slightly different way. We think of ourselves are morally righteous individuals that could do everything so much better than we hate normies who do dumb things but refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

I wasn't really a "racist" until BLM became a mainstream thing and seeing all of those same "he didnu nuffin, he wuz a gud boi goin to church." I may have always looked down on the immigrant enclaves but never like this.
>>
>>35706904
We want to do what we want when we want it. We aren't that good with change. If someone wants to hang out when we don't feel like it, we don't go but we get upset or at least a bit ticked when someone does that to us.
>>
>>35706606
INTP/INFP hybrid yes holy fuck I feel totally like that. Literally who am I? Literally who am I if I am not helping others? What is the point of life in a universe with other intelligent agents capable of feeling pain and pleasure if not to minimize the pain of as many as possible?
>>
>>35706912
>>35706845
I think it's more than that. We want to be right but we also want the chance to prove to others our rightness. It's not enough to have other people simply agree with you, we have to completely deconstruct their arguments and demonstrate, without doubt, that we are right and they are wrong and THEN receive acknowledgement of it.
>>
>>35706874
Hmm, I think you are just discovering that most issues are not black and white and that both sides are usually right, and people choose based on their personal beliefs (and upbringing). Since you have no personal beliefs it's easy for you to pick any side. I'm sure if you tried to debunk theism you would once again become an atheist.
>>
ENTJ here, was misclassified as an INTJ for most of my life due to having no social circle at all.

Life sucks.
>>
>>35706938
When you argue with someone and they give up and say "fine you're right." That just doesn't cut it, you know they don't believe you so you continue arguing.

Why are we so quick to betray what we believe? Another anon mentioned that we separate our emotional and analytical sides, but is that why? I love America and the constitution and preserving and protecting human rights abroad, but I would be quick to sign up for a mercenary group that goes after human rights activists and peaceful villagers if it meant an adventure and good pay.
>>
Hey pals ISTP here

This designation totally sounds like me. I'm super erratic and change subjects in conversations constantly because my interests always drift mid-sentence.

Also being an engineering major is ironically appropriate for the title
>>
>>35706941
I don't want to be an atheist. There is so much more comfort in the Church. The Church is a community that supports its members. It's nice to know that someone is watching out for you. Then again I don't know if I really believe or I like to LARP as a righteous christian.

Maybe it is because we separate our emotional and analytical sides that we focus solely on what is best for us in the moment. It would've been logical to be a feminist faggot as that was what was in, but I can't deal with the petty bullshit that came with that ideology that I decided to go to the right where they are generally no nonsense. Now the right is purging the members that aren't up to their standards of purity which leads to more petty bullshit.
>>
>>35706976
How does that work? Changing topics mid-sentence? Don't you have a compulsion or a need to finish what you are say before you move on?
>>
>>35706959
>Why are we so quick to betray what we believe? Another anon mentioned that we separate our emotional and analytical sides, but is that why? I love America and the constitution and preserving and protecting human rights abroad, but I would be quick to sign up for a mercenary group that goes after human rights activists and peaceful villagers if it meant an adventure and good pay.

I think it's because ultimately we consider ourselves to be a breed apart from other people and have different rules of conduct for both ourselves and them. There are some things that we would never do that we excuse in others and there are some things that we could never forgive if others did them but will find a way to justify them if we did them. Ultimately it is all just hypocrisy and goes back to the superiority complex a few other anons have mentioned. We believe that we're different to others and so easily act differently as a result and feel at ease in doing so.
>>
>>35706225
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL KILL ME NOW BUT WAIT hold up when you turn something like "The next statement is true. The previous statement is false" into "X: Y is true. Y: X is false" you can turn it into a function with when iterated essentially generates a fractal or various complex attractors. Pretty fuckin neato. Pretty sure fractals have everything to do with reality and how the fuck any of this exists. I think it also has something to do with contrast between information. At one point on acid I decided everything is purely information and the true "universe" would be an infinite dimensional fractal, which contains itself among other things.
>>
>>35704819
For your efforts Anon
Here you go
>>
>>35707015
So to further expand upon this: it's not so much that we betray what we believe, it's more that we betray what we believe others should believe.
>>
>>35707015
>>35707025
So what you are say is that we believe that we are above the law in a sense? We hold ourselves to a different standard than to that of which we hold the plebs? That makes perfect sense now that I look back on my life. Damn

On another note, why is it we need to volunteer first or lead a discussion if we feel or know no one else will do it? Why can't we just sit back and not care?
>>
>tfw super in the middle on I/E and F/P
INTP/ENTP/INFP hybrid here

Or rather E/INT/FP here.

That looks like some cool gov declaration.
>>
>>35706976
>I'm super erratic and change subjects in conversations constantly because my interests always drift mid-sentence.
Sounds more like an Ne-dom or ADHD.
>>
>>35707053
Everyone has ADHD now a days thanks to the trigger-happy doctors that diagnose half the population with either ADHD or Autism. Boys being boys, going out and playing is ADHD now a days.
>>
>>35707037
>On another note, why is it we need to volunteer first or lead a discussion if we feel or know no one else will do it? Why can't we just sit back and not care?

There's a few reasons for that. The first goes back to the higher standards thing: We're not going to just sit back and be like one of the plebs, we need to show that we're different from them either to them or to ourselves.

The second is that we simply like to engage in and dominate intellectual discussion. Discussing things gives you an opportunity to argue and prove yourself right or at least entertain yourself a bit.

And lastly we're so keen to volunteer first simply because we know that if we don't do it then no one else will. We don't necessarily like leading or volunteering first but better that we do it if it will get things moving than to just sit back in boring monotony or let someone else step up and do a worse job than what we think we could do.
>>
>>35707105
With that in mind, do you ever stay quieter than usual whenever you enter a new environment? Be it a new class or work?

I believe that before we are able to actually start babbling on, we need to access the situation. Every god damn time I've had a new class, since elementary, I've stayed quiet for the first few days seeing who was who. Who were the quiet shy types, the brainless extroverts, and the inbetweeners. I always found it weird, but it's just what I do.

If we already established that we are superior to someone in terms of a battle of wits, why do we continue to argue? We shouldn't constantly need to prove ourselves, no?
>>
>>35706904
Yes, you're absolutely right about that. Not to mention that when ENTPs mature they act more on emotional reasoning, and may even feel emotions more fluidly, yet tend to use these solely as positive/negative reinforcement for behavior. For example, doing something that goes against what they believe in results in a very intense burst of anger at themselves and sadness for the person wronged, which becomes more strongly associated with whatever the act was. Behaviors that are reasoned to be morally and socially "good" will result in genuine joy, which remind the ENTP that even though they are mostly emotionless, what they experience is reflected in others when the "best" course of action is taken.

However, because of the analytical side, they tend to only do as much as is necessary before getting back to their preferred state. I think that ENTPs at their best are warm and spontaneous, with the understanding that they genuinely care for others but will need to retreat after a certain amount of time.
>>
>>35707143
So in time, once us youngin ENTPs mature completely, we will establish a emotional connection to our analytical side? What we decided is socially or morally good gets rewarded with positive feelings?
>>
>>35707137
Occasionally. Sometimes I'll stay quiet in a new environment and other times I'll propel myself forward and take an active part in whatever's happening because I feel no sense of attachment to anyone around me - I don't fear any embarrassment because I don't really see the people there as my equals, as people who could bring me down.

As for why we argue it's because while we feel a sense of superiority to other people we also know that that sense of superiority is in most cases undeserved. Because of this we constantly argue to justify our feeling of being better than everyone else and to show everyone else that we're better than them to give us a reason to feel superior in the first place. It's a vicious cycle of insecurity, guilt and superiority complexes. We simultaneously want to be, want others to know, feel we are, and know we're not better than those around us.
>>
Black INTJ, I'm an eniggma
>>
>>35707195
Haha. Yeah, something like that. It's about not being an asshole unless absolutely necessary. You can tear people down, but only if they deserve it and no other options are available. It's also about valuing the people who like you for some weird reason or other. Reading philosophy/writing extensively helps too. Gotta hammer out your worldview, compare alternatives, and if you decide to be an evil genius then fuck it -- be the most evil motherfucker you can be. But MEAN it, you know?
>>
>>35703086
> tfw ISTJ and my gf is actually ISFJ
> tfw I'm even being fucking cucked by a goddamn meme on r9k
why live
>>
Any other ENTPs have irrational fears or behaviors?

>driving somewhere late at night
>look in rear view half expecting something looking like the girl from ring being there
>speed to your destination paranoid as hell

I carry a bible on me whenever I can for "Protection." I tend to spend too much time listening to true scary stories and creepypastas on youtube as they are essentially free eBooks, which of course allows you to do other things while getting your book fix in.
>>
>>35707337
>constantly talk to myself
>have irrational fear of tripping and gouging my eye out of the front step to my house
>constantly repeating specific phrases or terms and get a sense of satisfaction in seeing other people start using them
>>
>>35707264
I chuckled originally
>>
>>35703086

any ugly INFP here?

living in NIGHTMARE MODE like a boss ;-;
>>
>>35707387
>>35707337
Holy shit
>Constant fear physics will just fuck me over someday
>Like say I'm turning and randomly kinda skid off because gravity just kinda let's up
>When was attempting to be normie on hs, would have this fear while running
>What if when I'm turning I just end up sliding out and gravity just kinda stops working
Wtf
Also
>Constantly talk gibberish to myself
>Shit like "ahh today is such a good day to shit around and yes the toaster is good and oh shit the fridge is REAL..R E A L...THIS IS A REAL FRIDGE...IT IS REAL...THE FRIDGE IS REALLY EXISTS. IM EXISTS. YES."
Wtf
>>
>>35707428
Can you help me change the world.for the better

I just feel so bad for all the suffering people
>>
>>35707387
>constantly repeating specific phrases or terms and get a sense of satisfaction in seeing other people start using them

Jesus I thought that was just me. Is that normal for folks like us?

I started a shit ton of fads back in high school just to see if I could. Shame it turned into some normie shit, with the idiots spouting it having no idea where it came from.
>>
>>35706422

I unironically wouldnt mind that
>>
>>35707484
Infps are overly emphatetic trash
- INTP
>>
>>35707470
FUCK

>Sitting at desk
>Laugh at something funny
>"Real good Anony rea - l - really makes you think, really- causes one to ponder don't you - Napoleon would agree, causes one to, causes one to ponder, to think! Haha!
>Get up and snap fingers at door before flinging it open
>Sing out "ANOOOOOOOOOON! THAT'S MY NAME!"
>Twirl around while walking downstairs laughing
>>
>>35707533
Laughing hysterically over stupid things

>hey anon, Cops are tops
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA COPS! ARE! TOOPS!!!!
>HAHAH IT RHYMES!!!! OH GOD AHAHA
>>
>>35707515
I was INTP until I took acid

I tried taking ithe test once a week and got INTP 2/5 times and INFP 3/5

Intuition + logical analysis + empathy = world is better for everyone

Empathy I feel like is best employed autisticaly... manually ...As far as real world shit goes. Intuition empathy is good for socializing but...Uh..Yea...Not generally much of that. That's ok tho...That type of empathy is based on pure momentary emotion. The type of empathy I like is that of how do you make humanity go further along history faster?

Tbh I guess i may not be as empathetic as I try to come off as, I really just want to be in the future. But easiest way to so that is to get others to willingly help make it happen, which is easier with empathy.
>>
>>35707615
You can be empathetic and work to reform the system in a way beneficial to humanity, rather than influence or interact with people directly.
>>
INTPs understand humanity is temporary, and we all work for the future of AI which will better represent us in space and in the future

We are a meat relic, a obsolete sentient piece that is to a birth an untarnished metal future, free from our sins
>>
>>35707533
>>35707559
INTJ here. i do these too

>make weird noises and scream high pitch like a retard
>"like"
>invent made up words that doesnt mean anything and use them constantly
>talk and sing to myself whole day
>>
>>35707470
>Shit like "ahh today is such a good day to shit around and yes the toaster is good and oh shit the fridge is REAL..R E A L...THIS IS A REAL FRIDGE...IT IS REAL...THE FRIDGE IS REALLY EXISTS. IM EXISTS. YES."
Wtf nigger. You really need to not let your logical reasoning go by the wayside. You can have perfectly rational outbursts and conversations with yourself if you study a bit more and structure your thoughts better. I totally understand this, but on the other hand recognize that it's symptomatic of excess intuition without a strong basis in logic. You can turn those schizotypal thoughts into productive musings if you take some time to ground yourself in the wealth of knowledge that humankind has to offer.
>>
>>35703086
where is entp on that pic
>>
>>35707533
>"Real good Anony rea - l - really makes you think, really- causes one to ponder don't you - Napoleon would agree, causes one to, causes one to ponder, to think! Haha!
You too dude. You sound like a side character from a Dostoyevsky novel who eventually loses his shit and dies for a cause that he really shouldn't have. Have some purpose. Be the main character. Make your thoughts sound enough that they can build a coherent worldview and aren't just autistic shit you spew because it makes you giggle. When you can do this, you'll still giggle, but you'll also ponder a bit deeper.
>>
>>35707651
Ayyy lmao

Can I be like...Strongly F and strongly T at the same time? I seem to fit really fucking well with both INTP and INFP (tho I also have range, I can pretend to be sorta extraverted. Enough time spent around normies (and me giving effort to pretend to be normie) and I'll test ENTP for a few weeks)
>>
>>35707770
I also can act it out to be normal, but it takes effort and caffine

I tried putting up a front when I was younger but gave up eventually.
>>
>>35703086
I've been typed as ENTP but I find the stereotypical view of ENTPs to be pretty inaccurate. Most real life ENTPs are fucking annoying.
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x112px
>>35707689
But I kinda have and still am working on it..My knowledge certainly is beyond that of well..All of my peers as far as I can tell. I do think coherently about stuff and am revising my world model all the time but occasionally (mainly if I did the herbal jew) I'll just say completely nonsensical shit.

It does occur to me maybe you meant that if I had better logical basis to my intuition then I would have similar outburst but that make sense? I can do that too, and it's lead to some great insights (generally due to sort of pic related results of letting logic slip. Inversion as well as other overall transformations of perspective is a pretty cool useful thing, pic related)
>>
>>35707770
INTP get angry when someone is illogical while INFP get angry when someone is immoral. Maybe your moral system is backed up by logic instead of feelings
But I get you, Fi is apparently my second strongest function after Ti (it's the way those tests are written)
>>
>>35707615
Sadly logic and empathy are often times opposed, what is best for me and my people isn't best for everyone. Prosperity is a zero sum game, for helping someone you have to give up something of yours/your people's, and that is not acceptable imo
>>
File: Screenshot_20170322-033932.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-033932.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>35707905
Yee

Btw all I/E N T/F P/J basically anyone with an autistic love of logic should read GEB: an eternal golden braid

Pic relate
>>
>>35707994
Moralistic centrists is why nothing ever gets done
>>
>>35707853
I am ENTP and most of the views of us I've found to be quite accurate. I won't argue with you about ENTPs being annoying though.
>>
>>35707489
It feels good knowing we have that sort of influence over people, even if it's an unconscious sort of influence senpai.
>>
>>35708007
that goes for both good and bad things, its simply risk vs safety
>>
>>35707994
I'd say it's a matter of scope. I disagree with you. Sounds like you have healthy intuitive empathy to some level. Intuitive empathy is about your group. The type of empathy I'm talking about that's based on logic is about humanity as a whole. That requires a logical assessment and decision to value humanity as a whole as greater than self. Self's only job is to help humanity grow and reach its potential (also desu I really hope to make it to immortality and AI wonderland where I can freely modify my personality and merge with others etc etc)(desu I hope to build that wonderland, I don't trust anyone else to do it right. Then again I smoke a lot of weed and do a lot of shitposting when I should be studying so fuck idk)
>>
>>35707653
>make weird noises and scream high pitch like a retard
>talk and sing to myself whole day
I as an INTJ do this sometimes as well.

>>35707264
Same.
>>
>>35703907
I mean an infj like you should be thriving in the internet. Sometimes you don't have to talk to people directly. You can always communicate to people from other means.
>>
>>35708063
You do sound like a weed lmao. But I do agree with you, to an extent, that the individual is there to further society as a whole, but I draw a line there, not humanity. Id rather help my closer relatives, my nation or race, than help some browns that only want to get rid of us in the long run anyway
>>
>>35708084
Wait a minute i just described an infp.
>>
>>35703086
>No ESTJ in picture
Autists can't even find a single thing to criticize about masterrace ESTJ in their stupid comics
>>
any ExTx girls here? would you like an ISTP bf?
>>
File: Franz_von_Lenbach_001.jpg (88KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
Franz_von_Lenbach_001.jpg
88KB, 800x543px
The ascended INFP:
Rational, with deep, overflowing emotions that can be accessed at will, a strong empathy and compassion; but not one that rules him, an unprejudiced attitude when hearing new or alien opinions from both unique and tired perspectives, but not too afraid to have a strong opinion, and to disagree.

Yours is the Earth and everything thats in it,
and - which is more - you'll be a man, my son!
>>
What test is the most accurate?
I got ISTP, but maybe that's because I subconsciously answered so that it would come up, since 16personalities is pretty straightforward
>>
INTJ reporting in late
>>
>>35708256
>What test is the most accurate?
Either http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm or http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
>>
>>35707704
Pepe

oregano
>>
>>35707264
>tfw black INFP
>the never fit in anywhere
>>
>>35704819
Thats because your lazy, dont think so much and just do what feels right
>>
>>35708601
>jus bee urself xD

original
>>
>>35708398
>tfw both tests gave me two different results
I have no personality
>>
>>35708694
Sameeeeeeeeeeeee33ee
>>
I hate these threads. People are fucking morons and know nothing about this yet act like they're the utmost authority on it. They make wild generalizations about types based on nothing.
>>
File: 1488252567093.png (228KB, 680x328px) Image search: [Google]
1488252567093.png
228KB, 680x328px
INFJ here
goodnight I hate my life
>>
File: swag (1).png (364KB, 465x683px) Image search: [Google]
swag (1).png
364KB, 465x683px
>crtl+f
>no ENFP
Where my empathetic brothers at
>>
>>35708836
What do you think about INFJs?
I'm the inside out of you
>>
>mfw INTJ
>mfw ENTJ gf

Life is good pals
>>
>>35706004>>35704819

ENTP who turned ENFP, the reason you cant form any meaningful relationships is because people aren't going to invest time into someone who doesn't care about what they have to say. I think you'll find that in most conversations the ENTP wont be giving their full attention they will be busy thinking about what they are going to say next that will make them standout, if and when they do listen its to steer the conversation towards one of their choice talking subjects so the attention in the room can be directed at them. Unfortunately the ENTP's charm and wit quickly becomes stale as people gradually realize that there is no substance to them,best case they become the token slightly funny weird guy of any group worse case they become alienated from that group. However since the ENTP is so great at first impressions this doesn't faze them that much, they can simply latch onto another group. The Only happy ENTP is the ENTP who deludes them self's into thinking they are happy. True happiness as an ENTP lies in focusing on the now and taking time to listen to what other people have to say. ENTP's have a bit of a god complex so I know it can be hard to think that regular people have something interesting to say or know more than an ENTP but if you give them a chance, you will be surprised by what you hear.
>>
ISTP fembot
>Only personality type that actually gets fembots friendzoned

A-at least I don't need a guy right?
>>
>>35708944
Fembots don't exist, fug off
>>
>>35708398
These tests are too fucking vague, I don't understand half of the questions or can't apply them to my daily life.
>>
>>35708944
Are you basically a guy that is a girl?
>>
>>35708969
Try the SLOAN test instead
>>
>>35708991
I meant these tests specifically, not MBTI as a whole
What's SLOAN?
>>
>>35708902
While I can understand and agree with most of your post I do have to disagree with the ENTP's not caring what other people have to say part. I always listen attentively and give people my full attention when they're talking about themselves. Whenever I try to steer the conversation towards something I'm interested in, however, the person I'm talking to becomes obviously disinterested in what I'm saying. Is it too much to ask that people at least humor me a little and pretend to be interested in what I'm saying the same way I do for them? Because of this I'm forced to act charming and witty to endear myself to people and that's what ends up creating these shallow relationships where people just see me as good for a quick laugh and nothing else.
>>
>>35708998
Its basically a more honest in depth version of MBTI, it doesn't sugar coat your personality.
>>
>>35709013
See the problem lies in you pretending to be interested in what they are saying. People don't like insincere people. Pretending to listen is worse than not listening.
>>
File: 1476507123254.jpg (1013KB, 2327x2980px) Image search: [Google]
1476507123254.jpg
1013KB, 2327x2980px
>>35708902
I have given people plenty of chances, yet they continue to disapoint. And you are wrong on the happiness thing. I am generally quite happy. Most things, such as other people being intellectually challenged, don't really bother me that much. I just accept it and move on to whatever idea or concept my mind fancies at that moment.
>>
>>35709095
But you're assuming that they know I'm not really interested. It's not as if I suddenly drop everything I'm doing, sit right by them and dote upon their every word - instead I listen, prod them for further information or to expand upon a certain topic, sometimes asking them to explain a certain word or concept. In other words I actually come across as genuinely interested.
>Pretending to listen is worse than not listening.
I don't know about you anon but I would kill to have someone at least pretend to be interested in what I like. It just feels like it's all give and no take on my end. Like everyone I talk to only wants to talk about what they want to and then shut down when you try to do the same.
>>
>>35709131
Find a feeler, they'll make you realize what your missing out on. Honestly it felt like I was on drugs my whole perception of reality shifted. If that still doesn't change your mind try this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqhUHyVpAwE
>>
INTP checking in
these fucking EXXX's talk a lot
>>
>>35709156
They do, perhaps not initially but they do realize. That's why ENTP's love meeting new people, because for a brief moment people care about what we have to say, its when we constantly steer conversations to our main talking topics that people lose interest. You have to be honest.
>>
>>35709281
yeah because we weren't starved of social interactions as children
>>
File: meanpepi.jpg (164KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
meanpepi.jpg
164KB, 1024x1276px
>tfw infj
>tfw understanding perfectly how people work therefor being able to make them do shit for you
>tfw not pussy infj like most others

feelsgoodman
>>
>>35709281
intp here, do you find you like observing social situation and figuring out the underlying dynamics more than actually participating in them too? wondering if this is a common intp trait.
>>
File: 1488513223142.gif (112KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488513223142.gif
112KB, 495x700px
>>35708241

I feel like the perfect INFP would be Stirner but without the asshole part
>>
>>35709390
>Stirner
>INFP
Definitely not. He was ISTP
>>
>>35709337
But then how am I supposed to form any sort of relationship at all if we don't share any interests and both of us are honest about it?
>>
>>35709356
if you perfectly understand how other people work then how could you get a hot girl to date you?

protip: you couldn't

>inb4 i don't want to, but i could though

nice 2nd grade defense
>>
>>35709416
Sadly i cannot do that because i am 3/10
>>
>>35704819

ENTP reporting in.

>have lots of "friends"
>silent in group conversations
>only say meaningless comments
>pretty good with APPROACHING people
>never go further than that
>literally the "yeah I think I know that guy" guy of the group
>>
>>35709433
if you understand people so well though couldn't you understand the psychology of a hot girl enough to make her like you?
>>
>>35709390
Stirnerian. Perhaps more like Thrasymachus.
>>
>>35708893
>tfw ENTJ
>no INTJ gf
>>
I just took a test online and got ISTP.

Am I fucked?
>>
>>35709516
Pretty much, yeah.
Original. No? How about now?
>>
>>35709516
>>35709575
What is this meme
You're not fucked if you're a sensor
>>
File: 1431337467858.jpg (33KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1431337467858.jpg
33KB, 680x583px
>>35709483
>Text friend asking if he'd like to hang out
>No reply, not even a "Nah sorry man, busy"
>Get call from him weeks later
>"Anon where have you been man? It feels like we never hang out"

Gets me everytime
>>
File: 1429043409697.jpg (18KB, 181x280px) Image search: [Google]
1429043409697.jpg
18KB, 181x280px
>INFP

The world is a cruel prison and I have no idea how to deal with it. Nothing in it compares to my imagination.
>>
>>35709410
Interests are not what drive friendship, its experiencing common experiences, its feeling human with someone else. ENTP's unfortunately dehumanize them selves because they think they are different
>>
>>35709490
the psychology of a hot girl is purely narcissism if u did not know, hot chicks will only have chads, now if you downgrade a bit it might be more realistic
>>
>>35709587
He's not just a sensor, anon. He's an istp.
>>
>>35709642
So what?
Being ISTP isn't suffering. It's literally "go with the flow, who gives a shit" - the personality type
If you're ISTP and bothering yourself with emotional shit you're doing it wrong
>>
>>35709483
>>35709013
Read this post

original
>>
>>35709635
Thats not how hot girls think
>>
>>35709626
But shared interests are what generally initiate friendships and which give you incentive to spend time with them. Unless you're inadvertently forced into circumstances with them then you're probably not going to want to invest in any further relationship as a result. That's not to say that vastly different people can't be friends but friendships are something that people are eased into and they're eased into them by the desire to spend time with the other due to their mutual interest. It's very hard to initiate friendship with someone you have nothing in common with, anon.
>>
>>35709635
I am aware of this, however at a certain point they become tired of chads they fuck so many and have so many lusting after them that they desire something else. This is what I'm trying to unlock.
>>
>>35709655
What did you mean by this?

origniasnfogujanbguiobwanog
>>
>>35709674
depends on the age, hot girls in the 18-22 age category do think like this. This is the real world life is more complex then some fucking movie where the nerdy kid gets the hot chick.
>>35709692
Im guessing more mature women are at this stage i am not sure thought i am only 19
>>
Infp here anyone want to be my friend im pretty lonely and dont have any irl or online friends
>>
>>35709653
Introverts with inferior feeling function means suffering anon. See INTP's.
>>
>>35709675
Yes interests initiate friendships but interest alone cant sustain a friendship. People don't remember what you say anon they remember how you make them feel
>>
>>35709653
>go with the flow
This hasn't helped me so far. I don't even have the capability of planning for the future, which is how most people become successful.
>>
>>35709730
>People don't remember what you say anon they remember how you make them feel

Right but that's the real problem here senpai, I can't even get to that point.
>>
>>35709710
Then why don't you go for someone that is 23+ if you understand people so well
>>
>>35709723
Online friends are a meme, dude. Where do you live?
>>
>>35709778
Saskatchewan canada, ive only really ever had online friends, none atm
>>
>>35709794
Fug that sucks dude. /Australia/ here.
>>
File: personality compilation.png (308KB, 2420x1268px) Image search: [Google]
personality compilation.png
308KB, 2420x1268px
I'm a piece of shit. I'm a mindless drone hellbent on nothing but my own instant gratification. I have nothing interesting to say. I hate myself. Garbage bottom of the barrel slave reporting for duty. Any other ISTJ here? I assume my role in life is to merely be an NPC. I'm the guy who sells you stuff I guess.
>>
>>35703086
OP's illustration of an INTP describes me perfectly.

(INTP (of course) reporting in.)

I do have a sense of how I tend to drone on and on and bore other people about my high-level analyses of things. I really love nothing better than to explain to people how to perceive the world using a complete, logical, organized model. There is no good. There is no evil. The only thing that exists is the game. And the most important thing is to understand the theory of the game, and the strategy for playing it. If you do this, you will learn how to navigate and negotiate with others, and how to understand and predict their behavior. What more valuable skill could you possibly have?

51fa1db0ec7c4af52d93a6f5d0e86bc5
>>
>>35709814
Saskatchewan would be nice if it wasnt for the natives, im currently saving up for 150 acres for 50,000 so i can be left alone

Going to build pic related
>>
As an INFP it's sometimes hard to see everyone else just going through life not feeling the depth of emotions that I do, I feel so isolated and like no one can possibly understand me or care about me like I care about them.
>>
>>35709710
I think you'd be surprised, I'm 19 too and because of social media etc. every above average girl has dozens of guys at her beck and call, just look at all the likes on the hot girls' profile pictures, literally dozens of orbiters. At a certain point this gets tiring and they begin to despise them.

I messaged a girl on tinder asking her how many guys message her everyday (answer was 10). I then asked her if it made her happy (she said no and that she mostly ignored them). Now girls like this who get constant validation from desperate guys eventually become desensitized to it, just like any movie, video game, drug etc.

What I'm trying to unlock is how to use this to my advantage. I did an experiment my senior year with the hottest girl in my class. Literally everyone would lust after her. My experiment? I simply ignored her. Every guy would constantly steal glances at her, I simply stopped. She noticed this in a matter of days, eventually she started picking up things in front of me etc. trying to get me to validate her. I continued to ignore her.

Eventually it came to a point where she was walking down the hall between classes with me behind her (she was famous for her huge ass) and I figured I would continue the experiment since this would be a huge step forward). Throughout the whole walk she was swinging her hips, putting on a show etc. However, at the end of the walk when we both turned to the library she looked back at me with fuck me eyes and since I wasn't expected her to look back I panicked and lost executive control of my expression etc. and dumbly smiled back. In that instant she knew she had won and that all her misgivings about me not liking her were false, she flipped her hair and turned back and walked into the library.

Now what was the point of this story? Well, in my opinion it's proof that playing hard to get is golden for guys in an age of constant validation for even average women. The trouble now is refining it to be usable.
>>
>>35709771
a 19 year old 3/10 going for someone that is 23+ 10/10 is just stupid, use your fucking brain. They would discard me as just a kid and it would be hard to gather all the possible info needed. Try being rational just because a person can be machiavellian doesn't mean they are a god an can do everything.

You are obviously underage if you don't know the social differences a 19 year old and a 24-25-26 year old has
>>
>>35709858
I also feel like this, especially towarda blacks and mexicans and stufd, their life seems so violent and void, like they cant think on the same level, like im metaphysically on a higher plane of thinking
>>
>tfw I live my life through daydreaming instead of actually living it
>tfw my greatest wish is to live somewhere rural and for everyone to leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>35709872
Playing hard to get isn't really a viable strategy for guys since guys are still expected to approach women. Your anecdote only worked because you were in high school and were already at least known to her at the time. I don't think it's possible to simultaneously get a girl's attention while also playing hard to get at the same time.
>>
File: istpimg.jpg (145KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
istpimg.jpg
145KB, 680x954px
>>35709653
ISTP is literally the best type anon.
>>
File: intp-t.png (20KB, 440x441px) Image search: [Google]
intp-t.png
20KB, 440x441px
>>35703141
Fellow INTP-T reporting in. Could not agree more, just waiting to die at this point.
>>
>>35709929
>life is more interesting when I cause conflict
Is it really? Why bother?
>>
INFP here
I'm rather creative and can speak in pictures very well
I'm quite and can't handle criticism.
I can feel love-hate towards something, it's hard to explain, fellow INFPs will understand.
I'm rather shut in, kind of autistic, constantly dreaming of what could be.
I often find myself caught up in conversations in my head that most likely never happen in real life.
I'm a slob but my mind is constantly wandering.
Oh and I have the constant urge of justifying myself whenever something odd happens involving me.
And I'm rather feminine but I don't mind.
>>
>>35709945
Without conflict your life is like a movie without any action sequences.
>>
>>35709945
Conflict incites change and change is always more interesting than monotony
>>
>>35709969
But conflict often means drama and people are annoying.
>>
File: tumblr_m8ocyuwmmY1rrk27b.png (146KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ocyuwmmY1rrk27b.png
146KB, 500x431px
>>35709756
Look at this picture anon, look at the difference between ENTP and ENFP they are the same except their thinking and feeling are slightly reversed. http://similarminds.com/global5/scuei.html this is an ENTP-A

This is an ENFP-A
http://similarminds.com/global5/scuai.html

that's assuming your Assertive which your probably not seeing as you are unhappy if so this is and ENTP-T
http://similarminds.com/global5/sluei.html

all it takes to have deeper relationships is making your feeling more introverted, you can try aim for extroverted thinking too but I personally think its not necessary
http://personalitygrowth.com/introverted-feeling/
>>
>>35709969
Lucky for me, real life isn't a video game and it doesn't need action sequences
>>
>>35709917
the point isn't to use that exact strategy, it was that playing hard to get as a general concept works. I still haven't figured out how to best refine this concept though.

Women get constant validation nowadays, if you are the only one not pouring validation onto them, suddenly your approval means more to them and suddenly they will wish to pursue you or at least receive your validation.
>>
I'm completely torn between INTJ, and INTP. Is that good, or bad?
>>
>>35709706
I want to help you living as an ENTP can be hell
>>
>>35709988
>Lucky for me, real life isn't a video game

That's where you're wrong.

>>35709980
Drama is good as long as it's in other people and not you.
>>
>>35709872
I think hot women are used to getting attention, like extreme amounts of attention. I know a hot girl that craves attention 24/7, i guess its a thing they have been raised with, getting everything they want and being popular etc. If i were you i would continue to ignore her (I dont know if this girl is a lost cause now, if so try another attentionwhore qt 10/10) Just ignore her to a point where she talks to you and then come of as just a mysterious meursault kind of guy. Do this for a while, answer her questions but just answer them extremely briefly and unenthusiastic. I guess at some point she will start really liking you for whatever she finds you interesting for (Even if its just an act) and then you can fuck i guess, now you probably don't want this girl to be your gf since shes probably extremely shallow. This is a good thing, you fuck and then you keep playing this mysterious kind of guy and send her out. she will keep (hopefully) coming back to you.

All girls are different thought but i guess this is what i would have done
>>
>>35709989
It still seems like a lot of work though. For it to be successful you'd have to find a way to insert yourself near enough to the woman that she sees you on a regular basis but not in as intimate a manner for her to form some sort of relationship with you.
>>
>>35710027
>come of as just a mysterious meursault kind of guy.
Meursault did it effortlessly because he was naturally apathetic. You can't replicate stuff like that.
>>
Why are you all obsessed with this pseudo science bullshit?

For the same reasons that you can't connect with people in real life I guess you attempt to find connections with strangers over some arbitrary nonsensical ruleset invented by a capitalist mother daughter team with no background in psychology whatsoever for the sole purpose of taking advantage of dumb fucks like you
>>
>INTJ but social incompetent loser
How accurate is this mastermind shit supposed to be?
>>
>>35710035
Depends on your acting skills i guess, i know what you mean but do you honestly think a generic popular girl could spot the difference?
>>
File: 54634545.png (10KB, 843x235px) Image search: [Google]
54634545.png
10KB, 843x235px
Doesn't this explain why so few women are in STEM?
>>
>>35710027
yeah this was 2 years ago so unfortunately that ship has sailed, withdrawing validation is a great way to get a modern girl to 'like' you though even if it's totally superficial and temporary

>>35710029
I think you're seeing this too directly, that was just once example, giving then withdrawing validation is only one method that I put out there to highlight the general concept. For example, say you're on a dorm floor and get to know everyone and treat them pretty well, but treat the second hottest girl with relative disdain (not blatantly, but enough so she notices it). This will make her seek your validation and then you can play from there. The goal is to first make them seek your validation, then use that to your advantage.
>>
>results change whenever I take the test, according to my mood and state of mind
hmmm
>>
>>35709883
Right but if you understand people as well as you say the "social difference" shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>35710120
Most humans live by a set of rules, unaware or not. If you could understand people you would have taken notice of this.
>>
>>35710117
You need to take the test a few times and answer honestly and objectively. Don't answer as to how you feel at the moment but instead as how you know you are.
>>
>>35703104
I originally do as well
>>
>>35710190
>>35703104
>>35709998
http://personalityjunkie.com/08/intj-vs-intp-type-differences/
http://www.personalityhacker.com/intp-vs-intj/
>>
>>35710264
thank you kindly original anon
>>
File: 1489805867661.jpg (96KB, 927x587px) Image search: [Google]
1489805867661.jpg
96KB, 927x587px
>>35710052
its not mastermind. its masturbator

>>35710041
so we feel like we have an upper hand over those normies

you know, these normies? all havin fun and bein friends and havin relationships and all? we know the secret behind it. if only you knew what we know! mwahahaha. who do you thing pulling the strings? WHO?! yea thought so
>>
>>35703086
Jesus this thread made me hate entp's.
Still can't decide what is a more subnuman trait, being a sensor or being an extrovert
>>
>>35710164
A five year old understands that concept that wasn't my point, if you truly understood these rules you should be able to use them to your advantage
>>
>>35710713
Why do you hate sensors?
>>
File: ZOM-y-pM.jpg (55KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
ZOM-y-pM.jpg
55KB, 768x768px
Do any of the ENTP's in here wish they could just let go? I cant handle stress. I just cant seem to get anything done. All i wish to be is a cloud, floating away with nothing in the world to trouble him.
>>
>>35710811
>why do you hate literal mindless drones aka normies?
>>
>>35710874
I'm an S and I overthink things too
I'm just bored by overly theoretical stuff
>>
>>35710874
What if you're ISTP? It's basically the autistic personality type.
>>
>>35710863
thats why i start pounding bourbon almost the minute i wake up until i blackout. drugs and alcohol make a cloud out of you
>>
>>35708969
>I don't understand half of the questions
That's your problem. Questions are clear.
>>
>>35711012
Not to me. They're too open to interpretation and not specific enough.
>>
>>35710863
I do but I have too much ambition to let go. I'm probably just going to have a nervous breakdown a couple of years from now with the same accomplishments and dreams that I have now.
>>
>>35711005
I wouldnt know for the sake of me where to find a dealer. It feels like one of those things you can only get through friends
>>
>>35710918
Istp's are your typical silent chad's, don't be fooled by their loner appearance
>>
>>35710713
>Still can't decide what is a more subnuman trait, being a sensor or being an extrovert
Sensing. Still, there are some nice sensors, I don't hate them all. ISTJ guys are bros. SFs are the worst though.
>>
File: 1468615892644.jpg (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468615892644.jpg
37KB, 633x758px
>tfw infj
>tfw the "romantic match" personalities are estp and entp
>they are sociopathic degenerate whores who can't commit
>>
>>35711024
>They're too open to interpretation
You're overthinking them. It's not these questions are Yes or No.
>>
File: 1490046679103.png (30KB, 852x337px) Image search: [Google]
1490046679103.png
30KB, 852x337px
>>35711059
forgot the pic

originaI
>>
>>35710902
Yes you think a lot about dumb mundane stuff without really understanding the world and it's internal mechanisms. You might as well not think at all.
>>
>>35711106
No, I like philosophy and "big picture" stuff but if it's just aimless mental masturbation that never leads anywhere it doesn't interest me
Not all S types are boring
>>
>>35711106
Sensor here. I hardly ever think about anything tbqh
>>
>>35711131
Hmm what is your type then?
>>
>>35711166
ISTP
I only have a slight preference in terms of cognitive functions so maybe that's why I'm a bit on the fence
>>
File: pussy.png (438KB, 1400x1092px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.png
438KB, 1400x1092px
>>35703086
big dick mother fuckin intp cumming at ya full speed
bitches aint shit dont look at my dick
>>
I have a question, what is the best personality type?
>>
>>35711184
You have introverted thinking as your prime function, so that could be true. I have no idea how it is to have extroverted sensing tho. Are you good at being in the moment in a physical way, like being good at sports? Do you notice patterns in the external world?
>>
>>35711252
>what is the best personality type?
There isn't. Autists will say ESTP though but don't listen to them.
>>
File: IMG_2434.jpg (108KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2434.jpg
108KB, 1024x1024px
ISTP here. The introvert part of me when I'm alone is full on autism. I Ti Ni loop all day. But if I need to interact with people I'm like a chad potato brain estp. Don't be jealous of my normie super powers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>35703474
We're our own thing. We've transcended above everyone. We're the reason why the world progresses.
>>
>>35711286
Then what do you believe is the best?
>>
>>35711252
Mine obviously

[Spoiler]infp btw :'([/spoiler]
>>
>>35711280
I never played sports as a kid because I was an autistic fuck. Now I just do cardio and basic shit so I don't know what to tell you
>patterns
I guess I have a good visual memory, I mostly remember things by recalling mental images
If there's an inconsistency in my environment (something isn't where it usually is or something), I usually pick up on it quickly because I deal with routine in an automatic way.
Most of the time I'm on autopilot when in a familiar environment
>>
Why is it that us ENTJ's are basically our own group? We aren't a robot, and we aren't a normie. We're enlightened above everyone here, and outside.
xNTJ master race reporting in.
>>
>>35711307
No type is the best/worst.
>>
>>35711306
Socially maybe, but not conceptually or scientifically.
>>
File: 1472838345395.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472838345395.png
21KB, 537x533px
>tfw ENTJ and inferior Fi is fucked up
>>
>>35711359
Napoleon, Gordon Ramsey, Bill Gates, Margaret Thatcher, Franklin Roosevelt...

All these people are ENTJ. We ARE above everyone.
>>
>>35711365
How is ENTJ fucked up
>>
Is it possible for an INTx to have no interest in science or math?
>>
>>35711413
>How is ENTJ fucked up
Basically loss of motivation and emotional outbursts accompanied with hot temperament.
>>
>>35711384
Not really. The only favor you have over the other types is social leadership. Other than that, you're just as fucked as the rest of us.
>>
Most of the ENTJs (and extroverts in general) in this thread are not actually extroverted lmao. i also got ENTP in online tests but I'm far from being extroverted, it's just that i don't mind socializing and have decent social skills. And famous people claiming to make yourself feel better is pathetic.
>>
>>35711355
That's idealistic bullshit. This isn't Sesame Street or the Disney channel
>>
>>35711508
Then what is the best personality type?
>>
>>35711634
It's generally better to be E than I
It's better to be N than S in most cases but not always
It's definitely better to be T than F
It's better for productivity to be J than P

So either ESTJ or ENTJ
>>
>>35711339
Because we are 'the jew'

We're dictators, presidents, prime ministers, bankers, businessmen, merchants, lawyers, economists, engineers, scientists, teachers, even artists.

Hell we can even recognize ourselves within a second
>>
>>35711634
I don't know it's competitive and types have different specialties.
>>
>>35711634
ENFP

apparently unoriginal
>>
>>35711647
>It's generally better to be E than I
It isn't, going by definition.
>>
>>35711708
It's better, given that we live in societies, to be energized by socializing than the opposite.
>>
tell me of ISTP
whats his endgame
>>
>>35711684
>I don't know

Then shut the fuck up
>>
>>35711764
Crashing modern society with no survivors
>>
Got INFP then E/INTP.
Too lazy to take another test.
>>
>>35711764
Suicide

This is very original
>>
https://jupiter-34.appspot.com/
I found this to be a pretty good test
>>
>>35711647

>It's generally better to be E than I

Too vauge, do you mean dominant Extroverted Intuition? Extraverted Sensing? They're two completely different forms of extraversion.
Don't fall for the Extroversion/Introversion binary meme.
>>
What's the endgame for an INTJ? How about an INTP?
>>
>>35711894
>INTJ
"In this moment, I am euphoric"
>INTP
"I don't want to live but dying is such a hassle"
>>
>>35711767
The best is debateable but the worst is infp.
>>
>>35711925
Really? A lot of notable novelists are said to be INFP. What about ISFP/J?
>>
>>35711721
>Introverts tend to recharge by spending time alone. They lose energy from being around people for long periods of time, particularly large crowds.
>Extroverts, on the other hand, gain energy from other people. Extroverts actually find their energy is sapped when they spend too much time alone.

Neither is better or worse, overall. In some places, being extroverted/introverted would be better but being extroverted is not generally better as you said.
>>
>>35709872
>flipped her hair

She's horny anon! YOU CAN DO IT JUS B URSELF!
>>
>>35711983
And how many of those infp novelists killed themselves?
>>
>>35712024
>>Introverts tend to recharge by spending time alone. They lose energy from being around people for long periods of time, particularly large crowds.
>>Extroverts, on the other hand, gain energy from other people. Extroverts actually find their energy is sapped when they spend too much time alone.
Introverts prefer working with internal structures and extroverts with external structures. It's not about talking with people.
>>
>>35711894
INTJ wants to be a god so he can turn society into his impractical autist fantasies

INTP wants to open a rift in space time and travel to the dark dimension
>>
>>35712233
What about ISTP and INFP?
>>
>>35712038
The ones that didn't get gfs/got divorced I guess
>>
>>35703347

>tfw no used up qt ISTP whore that looks like hrhshwhwh.jpg
>>
>INFP
>not sure exactly what my values are but damn sure I'm not living up to them
>>
>>35703086
FUCk I'm INFP and never heard it that way but you're right - I can deflect criticism but I'm the most unmotivated motherfucker.
In reality if I wasn't so called depressed maybe I would actually help myself. But I'm only motivated in very random spurts.
>>
>>35703347
She's ratchet why the fuck would you want this at all ever holy shit
>>
>>35712249
ISTP either wants to destroy society or incubate chaos.

INFP wants to live in narnia.
>>
>>35711634
Highest Intelligence: INTP, INTJ
Successful and being a non-retard: ENTJ, ENTP
Successful but retarded chad: ESTP/ESTJ
>>
>>35706356
INTP here knowing that feel hard
>>
File: 220px-Schopenhauer.jpg (10KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Schopenhauer.jpg
10KB, 220x263px
was he, dare i say, /ourguy/?

also, does being an intp equal wanting a dominant gf
it is certainly the case for me
someone has to be more dominant in a relationship, and it sure as shit aint gonna be me
>>
>>35712567
Nice. I'm barely an INTP. Only like 5% difference.
>>
File: 24245779565.jpg (32KB, 294x387px) Image search: [Google]
24245779565.jpg
32KB, 294x387px
>>35712683
>implying anyone wants sub intp
>>
>>35712683
no, all that desire indicates is low self esteem/confidence. It has nothing to do with MBTI type.
>>
>>35712683
>also, does being an intp equal wanting a dominant gf

an extraverted one? yes

a dominant one? not necessarily, its just that those two often come in pair
>>
>>35708531
You can be Tyrone's buttboy
>>
>>35712801
>those two often come in pair
no?
i think J makes dominant
>>
>>35703619

Oh man that comic is cute af. The way the humor bases itself on "you can relate to this" reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
>>
http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/the-16-mbti-types.htm
>>
Huh. I honestly wouldn't have guessed. Apparently Bill Waterson has the same type. Nifty.
>>
>>35703141
dat score
>>
>>35712683
schopenhauer was infj
>>
>>35713624
So as Cobain, Morrisey, Morrison, Ian Curtis, Yorke and etc.
>>
>>35709818
When was the last time you enjoyed yourself?
>>
File: 1485774163087.jpg (31KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1485774163087.jpg
31KB, 590x578px
A question to INFP's - how do you perceive the world?
>>
>>35708090
Imo it has nothing to do with "humanity" even

More about ensuring that intelligent agents remain existent in our universe and that as intelligent agents we should constantly be trying to increase our intelligence.
>>
>>35706606

Nailed it. If I didn't have family and friends who prefer that I stay alive, I'd have offed myself already. Or just chainsmoke until the cancer hits, then off myself.

There's so much inconvenience when you think about what a suicide leads to. First, it could hurt a whole fucking lot. Second, someone is gonna have to be the one to discover you and possibly get traumatized. Third, your corpse is gonna inconvenience some other poor guys who have to carry it off / scrape it off the pavement and examine it. Fourth, all your friends and family are gonna blame themselves. Fifth, you might hit the news and get a headline like "local man kills himself, read all about his crappy life". Sixth, there might be an afterlife that lets your unbound soul observe all this shit and feel really stupid. Then when those you know finally die you have to explain to them why you were so stupid. You've had like 70 years to formulate a good explanation, but you'll stumble through it and forget the words anyways.
>>
>>35703086
ENTPs argue like jews
Also, how do I tell if I'm an INFP or an INTP. I've seen instances where I use introverted thinking and introverted feeling. This is driving me crazy. That's why I stopped doing mbti last time I was into it
>>
>>35711048
This is very accurate, it describes me perfect and I am a ISTP.
>>
>>35713969
>This is driving me crazy. That's why I stopped doing mbti last time I was into it
I know what you mean
I get typed as INTP, INTJ, ISTP, ISTJ depending on which tests I use and I even got ISFJ or some bullshit one time.
>>
>>35713969
ENTJs more likely. ENTPs can be sweet if they want to
>>
>ESTP chad reporting in
>had sex with loads of chicks of all races
>good job, stable income, good sex life

pfffhahahaha why aren't you the masterrace?
>>
>>35712912
Tyrones talk to me sometimes but they scare me and I'd rather have a pure man than Shaquanda's used goods.
>>
>>35714016
I'm starting to feel like mbti is bullshit
>>
>>35714225
It's probably not very accurate. If anything it's a good indicator for some people, but if you're not a walking stereotype it's not gonna help
>>
Well betas?
>>
File: EdgeMeister.jpg (64KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
EdgeMeister.jpg
64KB, 640x637px
>be ISTP
>can't commit to anything
JUST
>>
>>35714257
Just find what your dominant function is and what you think your achilles heel (lower function) is.
Everything else is probably a meme.
>>
>>35714257
Read jungian cognitive functions and as other anon said find or feel which of those would be your dominant one, then you'll be able to find the weakest one (introverted or extroverted and reversed one, for example intuition is opposite to sensing and feeling is opposite to thinking). The goal here is to develop the weakest one and eventually merge them both to gain awareness.
>>
>tfw no ISFP gf
>>
>>35709361
Almost definitely. Analysis is much more important to me then actually participatating
>>
>>35714715
They are the worst though
>>
>>35713829

The world is an impossibly gigantic room, full of beautiful and scary things, but overwhelming in scope. If I try looking up or too far ahead, the sheer scale of it terrifies me, so I keep my eyes on the floor or what's right next to me. The room is kept lit by billions of candles, with new candles occasionally forming from the dripping wax of older ones. I would like to see all the things in the room, but it's much easier staying where I am, since there aren't many scary things here. It's easy to get used to the candles, since they are supposed to always be there, but suddenly a window might fly open and extinguish many of them. Unfortunately they are fragile, and can't be lit up again. I feel sad thinking about the time when all the candles might be gone out, and no one can see all the beautiful things anymore. The room will be cold, dark and empty, with no one left to even lament its state.

I guess I'm a candle, too. It's nice to think that just by existing, the world becomes a little bit brighter.
>>
File: 897.png (13KB, 990x260px) Image search: [Google]
897.png
13KB, 990x260px
What the FUCK does this mean? Last time I got ISTP, before that INTJ, but before that INTP and before that ENTJ.
>>
>>35714834
why?

originshal
>>
>>35707019
i was reading your post and knew you were a fucking acid head and then saw acid in your post. calm down on the acid man, fuck. you are becoming acid from doing so much of it. im thinking about dropping some tomorrow.
>>
>>35714913
They're literally the look at me I'm so artsy blue hair bullshit stupid shit attentionwhore backstabbing bitch
>>
>tfw no ISTJ gf
>>
>>35715011
Those are literally the worst
>>
>>35714888
It means you're a little sissy who can't make up his mind and answer objectively.
>>
>>35715021
Why? :(

originIaI
>>
>>35715052
There are many questions when it can go either way.
>>
File: 1473000736002.png (130KB, 309x336px) Image search: [Google]
1473000736002.png
130KB, 309x336px
>>35715011
>tfw no INFP gf
I'm ISTJ but still.
>>
>>35715062
They're humorless normies that are way too fucking serious and they don't understand doing stuff without a plan and will constantly look down on you or scold you if you don't act like a normie
>>
>>35715097
INTPs are the worst gfs though
>>
>>35715315
*INFPs
>>
>>35709929
Can someone explain this meme to me? I always think of ISTPs as dweeby faggots who sit and do math in the back.
>>
>>35709729
life is really what you make of it. people who suffer constantly are just masochists.
>>
File: drrrrum.jpg (124KB, 582x543px) Image search: [Google]
drrrrum.jpg
124KB, 582x543px
>>35715289
Okay... I don't know any female ISTJs. Most of my male friends were ISTJs though.
>>
>>35715362
>ISTP
>math
Pick one
ISTPs are more like tinkerers
>>
>took a test
>said entp
>im a reclusive schizoid kv neet on disabilities

yeah okay
>>
>>35715460
but the pic implies that they're some kind of luddites
>>
>>35703619
>Sarah Andersen
>Funny
You can only choose one
>>
File: 1487911718311s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1487911718311s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>35714011
im istp and im easily one of the hardest robots here?

26 kv neet on bux? question mark?

people in this thread think ANYTHING EXXX and especially ENTP are robots? literally bragging about their girlfriend and sexual misadventures and complaining about it unironically?

?????????????????????????
>>
>>35715513
They just want to fight in a war
>>
File: dying pepe.jpg (7KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
dying pepe.jpg
7KB, 200x192px
>MFW caught between INFP ands INTP

The world was built specifically to torture my mind, all the while forcing me to imagine what life could have been.
>>
>>35715315
>female INTP
Imagine the autism
>>
>>35711286
it is EXXX some personalities are better than others. EXXX make more money, have better feelings of success in life, less depression, more sexual experiences, higher average hapiness than others

>Autists will say ESTP though but don't listen to them
this statement tilts me even more so as they deny they have it better than others

literally "just be urseld XD" filth, EAT SHIT
>>
>>35715604
ENTPs are often too autistic to be Chads
>>
>>35715604
not 26 yet but well on my way.
I get where you are coming from EXXX are cancer.
other times can't handle ISTP's ability to fake being social, every time anyone gets a little bit close emotionally they turn away in disgust
>>
>>35715702
>it is EXXX some personalities are better than others. EXXX make more money, have better feelings of success in life, less depression, more sexual experiences, higher average hapiness than others
Citation needed. If you don't have, what makes you think this? It seems like you are confusing E types with something else.
>>
>>35712683
mannnnnn this is why intp's are faggots

honestly anyone who wants a dominant gf is a faggot, period

t. kv istp

i may have nobody, but atleast im not a faggot
>>
>>35715831
Yes you are. I assure you.
>>
tfw ISTP/INTP

I'm the worst kind of sperglord
>>
>>35715803
>heh, what do you mean theres a diffrence between personality types? WHERE ARE YOU'RE SOURCES, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY WRONG, SORRY UR LIFE SUCKS MAYBE U SHUD JSUT BE URSELF, HAHAXD

it makes me smile knowing automation will make life for you as it is for me
>>
ITT: People latching on to something that describes them in a grand manner.
>>
ESTP, why the fuck am i still a virgin at 24
>>
I need some help and you guys seemed to be the best people to ask.

How do you deal when you're forced to interact with types you just don't mesh well with? I'm having a lot of trouble with my boss at work because of this. He's more extroverted but is also very self-absorbed. He demands certain tasks be done but doesn't have any regard if we're already busy with other projects, even if they seem more important. It's like he just enjoys flexing his authority and commanding others regardless of results, and it's causing me a lot of stress. What should I do?

As for specifics, I'm a Gemini and he's a Leo.
>>
>>35703086
Does ISTP just mean that my autism can be applied to the real world?
>>
>>35708902
DELETE THIS
DELETE IT. RIGHT. NOW.
>>
>>35715923
I didn't say there's no difference between types. Okay, some types are more successful on average. And? Do people really take MBTI this seriously? Are you trying to blame your type (lol) for the fact that you are a failure? These threads are cancer.
>im ESTP so how am I still a virgin
>im INTP so how am i so stupid
xD
>>
File: Screenshot_251.png (102KB, 1254x827px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_251.png
102KB, 1254x827px
>>35703086
ISTP Master Race, I'll fix all of your problems /r9k/ just give me time.
>>
>>35715693
>tfw intp gf
>tfw less autistic than intp bf
>>
what does this stuff mean i see it on this board all the time

>inb4 normie
>>
>intps
>"the mbti is useless and absolute bullshit!"
>secretly proud to be intp
>>
>>35716267
it's autism and less accurate than astrology.
>>
>>35716294
I'm INTP and I wish I were ISTP
Being INTP is shit
>>
>INTJ
>Computer Science major
Everyone else is a pleb
>>
>>35715665
Shut up faggotry overlord.
>>
>>35716309
why do you think it's shit

or rather why is it shit for you
>>
>>35716294
it's not useless, but it's merely a stepping stone
at least it's nice to know there are other people as broken as me
>>
>>35716389
stepping stone to what? how are intps broken?
>>
>>35716361
Not that Anon but I can clearly see that INTP is shit because it's the standard autism personality type and as some anons have said before INTPs are usually the people who think they are smarter than they actually are and who think "I'm a genius but I'm just lazy!". It's the personality where personalities go to die.
>>
>>35716410
to cognitive functions and introspection and shit
they are broken because they don't belong in this world
>tfw too intelligent for your own good :^)
>>
File: 1470109451549.jpg (27KB, 477x425px) Image search: [Google]
1470109451549.jpg
27KB, 477x425px
>>35716361
>always overthinking useless shit
>can't into social interactions
>jack of many useless trades, master of none
>two thirds of my life is spent wishing I could be part of [whatever fantasy world I like daydreaming about at the time]
>can't help but be apathetic and cold towards people because they just don't interest me that much
>know I'll be forever unable to bond with anyone on a deep level because of my terrible personality
>feel like I don't belong anywhere
Those are some of the reasons from the top of my head, there are more
>>
>>35716419
>INTPs are usually the people who think they are smarter than they actually are
That's mostly Es
>"I'm a genius but I'm just lazy!"
Well, then do something about it. You're intelligent enough to recognize and fix your problems, most other people can't do this
>>
how can i find out what i am?
>>
>>35716498
oh fuck i relate to those things but i guess i just never saw them as bad things..... sheeit
>>
>>35716513
http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/basics
http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/theory
>>
>>35703086
waht happened to my fellow INFPs
it used to be the most often type here (true robot type), but almost all left because of normies

i miss being special
>>
>>35716573
>INFPs
Are you the ones who make unironical "muh feels" threads
>>
>>35714880
Damn, anon that's very poetic. Do you really think that way or it's just exaggeration?
>>
>>35716419
idk this sounds more like the result of the test for someone who took it selecting the traits for who they would like to be rather than who they are.
>romanticizing the brilliant but lazy trope
>feebly justifying standard autism
>inflated sense of self
>>
>>35716573
INFP here. I lurk a lot, it often feels like I don't have much of value to post and it's generally pretty interesting just reading other's posts anyways.
Shouldn't you feel more special anyways, now that INFP posters are more rare? I think I understand what you're trying to say, but still.
>>
>>35716602
feels threads are best ones
sadly these days there are better feels threads on /b/ than r9k

>>35716640
i meant that in a different way anon
english is not my native lang so sometimes things i say come out wrong

i miss the old days when we were a group, a team,
when INFPs could gather together on a board where they could finally feel at home against the retardedness of the real world
>>
>>35703086
Do any of you have the OP pic from the last MBTI thread?
>>
>>35711230
FUCK OFF NIGGER!@!!

t.istp
>>
>>35703349
this should be the new infj image
>>
Where are my fellow INFJs? How have you improved your abilities today? What new insights have you obtained? Share, and let us relish in the magnificence of the cosmos!
>>
once civilization ends and we enter the post-apocalyptic world, only INTPs working with ISTPs will be able to survive

one will think and the other will shoot
together they will become ruthless logical killing machines
all other types shall kneel!
>>
>>35713829
either as an astonishingly beautiful paradise or as an unforgiving oppressive hell, not much in between, personally

either way, i'm sucking shit in it
>>
>>35716988
I completely agree. INFJs are the true '>tfw to smart'
>>
>>35717105
i feel like thats a compliment to infjs
>>
>>35717099
When it becomes paradise?
>>
>>35717057
Hello
I'm trying to forget all the stress the world has by posting on the internet. I don't want to remember or feel anything
>>
>>35717085
Wouldn't it be INTJs and ISTPs working together, rather? INTPs would probably kill themselves right away since they'd finally have an excuse to do so.

INFPs would be the first to die either way.
>>
>>35717124
INFJs totally deserve praise. They are like beautiful unicorns . . . They are rare and magnificent creatures, but they are woefully underappreciated. I'm totally not an INFJ btw.
>>
>>35717156
>stress the world has
What do you mean?
>>
>>35717085
>ISTPs giving a shit if anyone kneels
they'd still get shot
the shooting would stop when ISTPs would get bored
>>
File: 1452332556936.jpg (255KB, 954x663px) Image search: [Google]
1452332556936.jpg
255KB, 954x663px
>>35717126
every now and then. for me it's when I'm with my pals, or when i think about a girl i like, or when i see a pretty place like pic related, or when i'm dreaming about my ambitions, etc.

simple stuff like that.

not-so-good just about every other time
>>
>>35717187
INFPs are probably more unicorn than us.
>>35717197
Feeling what other people feel all the time gets in the way of doing anything
>>
>>35717162
could an ISTP tolerate a controlling INTJ? with INTP, they will both mess around, raiding encampments, thriving in an anarchic world
>>
>>35717210
If anything would be possible, what would you want to do?
>>
>>35717162
>INTJs and ISTPs working together
ISTPs would get tired of INTJ shit pretty fast
>>
>>35717230
>Feeling what other people feel
Are you emotional sponge of other people moods or can you put yourself into their shoes?
>>
>>35717266
>>35717247
Maybe you're right
I'm ISTP and don't mind authority though, I just do what I'm asked to do as long as it's not extremely inconvenient. Since I have a very high tolerance for bullshit I usually get along with hierarchy pretty well
>>
INFP PSA: YOU DO NOT WANT AN INFP GF. IF YOU HAVE EVER FELT SO SICK OF YOURSELF BEFORE, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET

source: a once disillusioned INFP
>>
>>35703086

MBTI is horoscopes for people who think they are too smart for horoscopes.

prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>35717277
>Are you emotional sponge of other people moods or can you put yourself into their shoes?
I guess both
>>
>>35717085
Civilization will end when we INFJs finally ascended to the cosmos. All the other types will wallow in their beastly idiocy and consequently civilization will fall due to total lack of leadership. ISTPs and INTPs will naturally be lost without the guidance of the INFJ master race; they may be efficient, but they will be simple aimless animals before a vast world that they will fail to fully understand.
>>
>>35717230
My brother, you must understand that what you feel is the flowing river of the Will. Let it flow through you, then you must flow through it. The shores to which the river of the Will takes you are the shores of your heart, the shores of the cosmos.
>>
>>35717283
INTJ and ISTP are probably the most incompatible personalities.
>>
>>35717406
Why?

originale speziale
>>
>>35717403
>My brother, you must understand that what you feel is the flowing river of the Will. Let it flow through you, then you must flow through it. The shores to which the river of the Will takes you are the shores of your heart, the shores of the cosmos.
what cosmos
>>
>>35717253
live in a cozy and modest place.
create and perform art with my best friends so we can always be together.
have a pretty girl that i love always by my side and make memories doing whatever we feel like doing.

kinda hard to do this because of lame demanding part-time job, college,not being really attractive, and generally being way too much in my head to do much, but hey, i like dreaming.

i appreciate you asking
>>
>>35717162
INTJ would "help" ENTJ build the ISTP army.
>>
>>35717464
Seems like very thought out dream to me.
>i appreciate you asking.
Actually i should be thanking you for answering to me. I've always found INFP people strangely fascinating, they're like those mythical creatures thrown out into modern times. They think (or i should rather say feel) in a different way.
>>
>>35716608

Hey, thanks. I don't think anyone's said something like that to me before.

It's pretty much how I feel about the world, and human existence. Knowing that everything will wither and end sometime is hard, and I feel kinda dumb for letting it keep me down. It seems everyone's aware of this, but they deal with it, or do the smart thing and not think about it at all. Just knowing that things aren't forever makes me terrified of the day they will be gone. The size and age of the universe, scientists saying our existence is basically a coincidence or an accident, and that we might get obliterated at any time by wayward gamma rays sweeping our atmosphere into space. Turns out I can't handle the truth. Existential crisis really sucks.
>>
File: 1487443007928.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1487443007928.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>35717449
It is all that you are a part of. It is all that is. It is totality. It is where you are . . . and where you will be. It is you. . . and it is more. It is exactly where you are. The cosmos is where you will find your purpose, your meaning, and your Will.
>>
>>35717560
It's all a dream m8
>>
>>35717560
Or maybe you born into the same body over and over again until you realize and fulfill your mission. Only then you join the universal consciousness.
>>
File: kr.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kr.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>35717587
>It is all that you are a part of. It is all that is. It is totality. It is where you are . . . and where you will be. It is you. . . and it is more. It is exactly where you are. The cosmos is where you will find your purpose, your meaning, and your Will.
Okay
>>
>>35717422
Both of them are independent, but they perceive the world in completely different ways. INTJs are the masterminds, they come up with some convoluted plans, plans that would be hard for ISTP to understand, because of the different ways of gathering information (S and N). Usually, if ISTP doesn't see a reason to do something, they're not going to do it. This would be a problem for INTJs, because they are full of themselves and very pushy.
>>
Why are ISTJs wagecucks?
>>
>>35717740
Because they're down to earth, pretty simple people
Not amazing thinkers or anything but not whiny bitches either, they're just there
>>
>>35717816
I live with an ISTJ and I can confirm this statement.
>>
File: samuraijack_new.jpg (167KB, 1100x620px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack_new.jpg
167KB, 1100x620px
>>35717740
Does Samurai Jack (classic ISTJ) looks like wagecuck?
>>
>>35717871
All ISTJs have that look on their face so yeah
>>
>>35703086
Because being INXP is to suffer
>>
what is intp exactly? i always end up with it
>>
>>35718039
>what is intp exactly? i always end up with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9wlt7AdAI
>>
>>35703806
post pics of yourself you lewd slut who is obsessed with cocks
>>
>>35718071
thats a friggin meme i tell you what
>>
File: real_16_personalities.png (371KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
real_16_personalities.png
371KB, 1484x2152px
>tfw ISTP
>tfw the memes are real
>>35715606
Its true.

I just wish all my problems could be laid out before me and solved by hard work. I have no issue with working but its not that simple to solve your problems. If im given a clear task I will complete it (after all, my reputation is on the line) but too often everything is abstract and, god forbid, social.
>>
File: 1487513598005.jpg (52KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
1487513598005.jpg
52KB, 564x704px
>tfw ascended intj who learnt how to make this body of steel know its first feel
>>
>>35718417
Are you really emotionless or just tired of your current routine?
>>
>>35718417
I hate everyone and want to see my country finally collapse in total economic ruin. I'm also terrible at expressing myself.

Which begs the question: was Elliot Rodger an ISTP?
>>
>>35718597
ISTP wouldn't write a manifesto.
>>
>>35718619
They might, but it'd be three pages long.
>>
>>35718597
>Elliot Rodger an ISTP?
INFP
>>
>>35718597
Many people in the mbti community believe he was an INFP
>>
File: 1399728029732.png (140KB, 296x234px) Image search: [Google]
1399728029732.png
140KB, 296x234px
>>35708791
But I actually am an INTJP apex predator...
I got 100% on both J and P and my function stack is inverted in the 4th dimension I was born from the pussy folds of a thousand stacies and my childhood was totally different to yours just be yourself man
>>
>>35718619
That's true, I guess

Origino
>>
File: 1489457548405.jpg (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489457548405.jpg
485KB, 1280x720px
>almost every mention of ISTJ is shitting on them
T-thanks
>>
>>35718777
Nah man you're cool
People say you're boring but people who talk too much are annoying anyway
>>
>>35718417
>Pleasantly surprised when he felt nothing.
I can't stop laughing at this. I've always been a very empathetic person, but once I separate feelings and analysis there's absolutely no interference between them. It's like how the ENTPs above were talking about ending an unsatisfying relationship. Basically the same as killing a mouse; once you've decided to watch it suffer, you'd be a fool to stop there.
>>
>>35718777
istj are great if they decide to not be worker drone type normies, in which case they are top bros
>>
ENTJ reporting in. Ask me anything.
>>
>>35719002
what is your MBTI?
>>
>>35719002
Are you a girl (female)?

origin
>>
>>35718777
Don't listen to
>>35718837
>>35718795
ISTJs are pure shit that should get the fuck out and stay in the shadows wageslaving forever where they belong
Broken ISTJs are probably the number one cause of bloated INTJ statistics as they jump through mental hoops while doing their tests trying to dress themselves as le grand mastermind genius, or it could be ISTPs but potato potatoe the best of the normalshit wageslaves are still normalshit wageslaves
>>35719002
You catch an incredibly smart but extremely eccentric INTP and INTJ duo rubbing their cock and balls over your company doorknobs, what do?
>>
How do I get my stubborn ass friends to take the mbti?
>>
File: 1472085284163.png (204KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472085284163.png
204KB, 800x750px
Why do some ISTPs hate INTJs so much?
>>
>>35719657
Maybe because INTJs are basically INTPs but with added pretentiousness, taking everything seriously, and a lot of needless edgy bullshit?
>>
>>35719657

INTP = 4chan style autism
INTJ = reddit style autism
>>
>>35718597
iktf. Id go more into it but i dont want to cut myself on my edge. Suffice it to say, it sickens me to go shopping and see everyone there.
>>35718497
Im not emotionless. Loneliness and sadness get to me just like i imagine they do to anyone else after a point. However, i kind of just ignore my emotions completely. Certainly, id never express them to someone.
I am definitely tired of my current routine (or lack thereof). After my degree im pretty much set on moving to another country and just leaving everything behind, not that it will be much.

>>35718647
This made me chuckle.
>>
>>35719657
What is intj? Are they pretentious airheads? Do they like to cry publicly? I hate those people.
>>
>>35719690
So they are falling for the "INTJs are masterminds" bullshit?

>>35719809
>Are they pretentious airheads?
No, we only talk about things that we DO know shit about
>Do they like to cry publicly?
No, INTJs hate to show their emotions to others
>>
>>35719690
>Maybe because INTJs are basically INTPs
They are not similiar at all.
>>
>>35719899
>They are not similiar at all.
How are they different aside from the fact that INTJs have a much more obsessive behavior?
>>
>>35719911
http://www.personalityhacker.com/intp-vs-intj/
>>
ENTP dude here.

What are INFP grills like. Found out this qt on the internet is INFP and looked into it. What these pages describe seems to be like what I want. Are INFPs really good listeners with a code of values and appreciate independence that they will let you go fuck off with your friends and be faithful? And of course ask the same from you.
>>
>>35720236
INFPs are annoying as fuck, stay away from them.

t. ISTP
>>
>>35720261
are u grill? why are u annoyibg?
>>
>>35717162
If the world ended the infps and enfps could band together to create their fantasy societies.
>>
>>35715289
Istj here. Can confirm this is bullshit.

Except the serious part. I pretend to be serious so I don't have to engage in conversations often and reveal my lack of social skills. Fuck me
>>
>>35720236
As an ENTP, my only way of dealing with an INFP gf and not losing my shit with boredom 24/7 was to find a way to enjoy the things she likes while accepting that I'm pretty much on my own with everything else. They are selfish. They do NOT like doing what you like most of the time. They'll only pretend to. You're going to be pulling a lot of teeth.
>>
>>35720236
INFPs are literal angels and any fault found in a relationship with them can only be yours.
>>
>>35720382
Not only that, but good fucking luck trying to explain what you think could be changed in a relationship. Bring it up, and they'll cry. They'll show remorse. They'll tell you everything under the sun that makes you think things are going to change.

Ten minutes later, nothing has changed and you're left wondering whether you really had that conversation at all.
>>
>>35720352
great she can fuck off from all my hobbies then. i dont want to spend every minute of my day with someone. do grills like basketball or cars? i dont think so.

>>35720382
but that is true for every women. also most importantly potential of infp mothers. will they let their kids fuck off and enjoy themselves, be independent and not coddle them while still making an effort to set them up for success in life?

basically i want mutual repect of individualis + she faithful + she + want my dick + chill mom who dont worry about her kids.
>>
>>35720480
>basically i want mutual repect of individualis + she faithful + she + want my dick + chill mom who dont worry about her kids.
Dunno about the chill mom part, but the rest is accurate. So yes, if you want a human pet that you can have sex with when the stars align, go ahead.
>>
>>35720457
u had infp gf and she was like that?
>>
>>35720510
>human pet
>respect her as an individual

idk seems like its worth a try. if it works out sounds cash. do they get clingy?
>>
>>35720519
Yes.

>>35720571
>do they get clingy?
No, not really. There's that.
>>
>>35719657
>ISTPs hate
ISTPs tend to challenge everything. Whenever someone tells them something, their first reaction is "Why?"
When INTJ come up with something, it is instantly set in stone and there is no way to change anything. In addition to that, ISTP need concrete facts and examples to understand something, INTJ are very bad at explaining things this way and INTJ hate when people don't understand them.
>>
>>35720607
doesnt sound terrible.

it was you who talked about then not changing right. arent they supposed to be good listeners. or is it just the hurr durr their values are built internally and cannot accept the cruelty of irl?
>>
>>35720292
Then be raided by ISTPs and mercilessly slaughtered
>>
>>35717085
entps would all get shot for pissing everyone off right?
>>
I'm INFP, but I don't hate myself.
What do I do?
>>
>>35703086
ISTP reporting for originality.
>>
>>35720667
That was me. They're good listeners but they prefer to talk about their values and beliefs more than having an actual conversation. It seems like a fair exchange is always lacking. You could definitely say that they're very averse to accepting real life because it is just too much for them to take.
>>
>>35720874
i get the picture. would it help if you values and beliefs were more similar?
>>
>>35717302
>>35715315
Please explain why INFPs are bad gfs.
>>
someone make a new thread

originally and all
>>
>>35720930
It just helps if you don't expect too much, probably.
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.