[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheaters and Cheating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1447125062382.jpg (20KB, 532x502px) Image search: [Google]
1447125062382.jpg
20KB, 532x502px
Anyone else here ever felt the heartbreak of being cheated on?

>have female friend in since elementary school
>be me in middle school
>dont want to her ask her out because i dont want to ruin the friendship
>that plus im beta
>friends all push me to ask her out
>she says yes
>biggest smile i ever had
>have relationship that lasts all the way up until college
>there was no better feel than having a best friend that was also my gf
>one day she comes to me saddened and guilty
>tells me she cheated on me with chad
>my world shatters around me like im in inception
>can physically feel my heart break apart
>everything goes cold and i cant breathe
>she starts bawling her eyes out and tells me she is sorry but she had to be honest
>tell her to tell me everything
>she says they were just friends but he made an advance on her and she being the young stupid college girl she is didn't stop him
>depressed as fuck but dump her because im not a cuck
>cry my eyes out like a bitch for a week
>she blows up my phone with sad and angry texts
>never respond because its for the best
>she says she dating chad now
>feathers ruffled
>go home and cry even more
>a week later she dumps him
>she tells me she only dated him to get me to be jealous
>fuck it worked my emotions were so tangled
>asks me to please give her another chance
>say no because once again im not a cuck
>she cries her eyes out mascara running down her face
>cant stand to see her cry so i turn and leave and tell her this is for the best for both of us
>she still texts me to this day asking for us to get back together again

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>35703031
Man that really sucks dude. Don't take it personally though, it's just her being dumb. You'll find a new, loyal girl soon enough.

Don't make her feel like shit though just because she made a mistake. She did the right thing by telling you
>>
aye OP I do know that feel.

but I wasn't half the man you were

I took her back

several times

I finally grew a pair after a while and left her for good. wish it hadn't taken me so long. but one good thing that has come of it is that I will never ever again take any woman's bullshit. after suffering emotional death time and time again, you become a rock.
>>
At least she told you and didn't just let it stew for months until you figured it out on your own after she mistakenly berates you for being a horrible sex partner because she assumes you knew she had been cheating.

She's a stupid fucking cunt who is going to keep taking dicks her whole life until she finds one that is wealthy enough to satisfy her and then never love him the same way she never loved you. Congratulations, you've been inducted into the reality that is the majority of women.
>>
>>35703031
Dude at least she told you. My old ex had been cheating on me for weeks and got pregnant from it. She didn't even pretend she felt bad by apologizing lol. Been over four months since then and she still hasn't even said a thing to me so be blade you got what you did.
>>
>>35703031
I can't empathize, as i am not a normie, but I can sympathize. being cheated on is a huge betrayal of trust. Hopefully people eventually stop cheating.
>>
Sounds like she honestly tried to own up to it, but you did the right thing not taking her back.

Hopefully she learns a valuable lesson and you do too. Make something of yourself and you can be her biggest regret. Maybe some time down the line you can be friends again. Life has many doors OP.
>>
I was in a one sided open relationship with a girl. she was to not do anything with anyone and I could do whatever I wanted. so I fucked prostitutes when I went to Britan. I never told her. it may sound like this was a good relationship to be in, but after we had sex she blackmailed me. i'm waiting to publicly humiliate her when I have the chance-I'm going to tell the truth: she had sex with me after I fucked two prostitutes
>>
>>35703678
on top of that; when I do it, i'm going to reveal 1)she couldn't do anal 2)she just fucking layed there like a rock
could I take it back I would
>>
>>35703678
fuck, before we had sex she blackmailed me
>>
Hey anon. Just got cheated on about a month and a half ago. I broke up with her and haven't fully taken her back, but we still hang out and do couple stuff. She didn't have sex with the guy, she just gave him a small kiss but didn't do anything else (not sure if this makes me a cuck or not). I found out on my own, but she was incredibly guilty about it. She changed her major in school and is now attending a psychologist as well. She contacted my parents and my friends to tell them she was sorry. She promised she would never do it again, and is pretty shaken about the whole thing.

So yeah, I'm taking her back eventually, because I love her and there's nothing I can do about it.

Advice? Jokes? Anything would help
>>
>>35703949
same anon here, will add that if she does it again I am absolutely dumping her ass (and I've told her so), because I'm in love, but no an idiot.
>>
>>35703949
>>35703981
Very questionable and proceed at your own risk.
I believe there was a saying "once a cheater always a cheater". Better be careful.
>>
>>35703949
same anon again, will add that I found out on my own because the guy she kissed felt bad when he found out she was with me and told me about it (and told me exactly what happened). So I'm certain she didn't fuck the guy. Not sure if this changes anything
>>
>>35703031
You did the motherfucking right think OP

Fucking Chad to get you jealous was bullshit, don't ever fall for women's shitty excuses they are whores.
>>
>>35704022
>>35703981
>>35703949
>she messed up
>she didn't tell you

BREAK UP YOU FOOL.

What's gonna happen next time she messes up? She gonna play the guilty card and not tell you unless you find out and confront her?

Dude. You are gonna feel paranoid because you know the next time she fucks up she isn't gonna tell you about it and you are gonna have to find out yourself, which leads to mistrust, and your relationship is broken.

100% breakup with her, i'm telling you now dude.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.