[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking sisters friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Stoked.jpg (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stoked.jpg
577KB, 1920x1080px
I need some advice fellers. I want to fuck my sisters friend soooo bad; I've wanted to for years now. We're both adults but our families are VERY close and we can't just go and fuck like regular people. We both secretly want each other but have never admitted it to each other. What do? How do I tell this girl I wanna bang her?
>>
need a hand here guys, I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1488754332653.jpg (154KB, 465x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488754332653.jpg
154KB, 465x1536px
>>35701920
>>>/adv/

/r9k/ is no place to give advice THIS SERIOUS.

The only thing I'm going to tell ya is that you should start hanging out with her and maybe ask her for a data some weeks later IF AND ONLY IF she is really into you.

I don't think you will have problems if you dated her, in fact, I think you would be a better man since their family already knows you and I assume you're a good man and not a bitch outcast autist.

So don't be afraid senpai, start dating and later on marry her and fuck her because if you only want sex only, you can't do that since you would cause a big family fight, not just a small fight between you and his parents.

Seriously, please go to /adv/ if you want advice from a real psychologist or HRfag, I kinda am an /adv/isor but please stay away from /r9k/ for advice.

Regards, an /adv/isor.
>>
>>35702051
I fucking missed out on an opportunity alone with her a while back. Fucking regret and a half
>>
>>35702073
You will have more opportunities later, but try to show interest in her.
>>
File: Tiger3.jpg (473KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger3.jpg
473KB, 1920x1200px
>>35702123
True dat true dat. Shit. All I want to do is fuck her brains out make her fuckin flip her shit. I may just be super horny too haha
>>
>>35702183
>I may just be super horny too haha
Calm your testosterone, don't go full retard being horny as fuck.

Since anyway, y'know a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step senpai.
Wishing you good luck with her, maybe you don't need it but hopefully she will become your girl and start a family, i don't know.

But just remember this: if you start this relationship, there is no going back.
>>
>>35702272
Relationship? da fuq Me and this girl just wanna be fuckin animals, at least I do, and I think she does too I'm almost sure of it. I just don't know how to engage her in the miniscule time we ever get alone together. Literally minutes. SOmetimes I wanna just ask her to come over my house and be there naked like Joey in friends
>>
>>35702383
>Just sex
OH FUCK

WELL BRAH, y-you can still do it BUT I don't know her family is, you might get forced to fucking marry her if they're christian or something.

Shit like this happened to a friend of mine, nigga had a relationship with her, impregnated her and now he got a forced marriage.

Don't know how this will go on but try to fuck her with the risk or disbanding the friendship between the families.
Or the union or them ayyy.

sm.h senpai
>>
>>35702449
Shiiiiiiiiit, dude, that's not what I'm tryna hear but that's the little goblin in the back of my head. I don't know if I should just go for it or not
>>
>>35702508
Seriously brah, not gonna lie that shit is hard as fuck but you could just try ayyy.

At least make the sex really good and expect that marriage ayy.
>>
I gotta go real quick guys but before I go I wanna say thanks to everyone who replied. It may not seem like a lot but just talking to you guys about this a little kind of put my lap hog at ease for a bit lol I'll be back later to see if this thread is still alive Laterz
>>
>>35702581
It would be awesome if we were just fuck buddies (as much as I hate that term). But it'd be cool if we just fucked and shit because we're not really good good friends y'know? I've just wanted to fuck her since forever and now I finally have the balls to act on it but don't know how to go about it lol ... shit, this is gonna be a wild ride
>>
>>35702647
Yeah, just do it then.

I guess you need that luck.
>>
>>35701920
>We're both adults

clearly you aren't cause you are acting like a a scared bitch.
>>
>>35704058
says the child
>>
File: 1479609282951.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479609282951.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>35701920
Are you the anon that keeps posting awesome wallpapers for thumbnail?
>>
>myuh, muh famwy

Stop being a teenager.

>there's local event away from your parents this friday, you wanna go?
If she wants to fuck you, she'll say yes. If she doesn't, she'll make an excuse. Case closed.
>>
>>35705249
I'm just feeling good I guess because I've been such a beta faggot for most of my life and recently I've stopped giving a shit and now I REALLY WANT TO FUCK THIS GIRLS BRAINS OUT
>>
>>35701920
Tell her ironically that you want to show her something dumb in your room like a poster or a new pen "i just got a new ballpoint pen, it's really cool" and then jump on her once youre alone, if she seems into it.
>>
>>35701920
Spank her playfully on the butt one time.
Needs to be contextual.
You will know pretty much instantly what the deal is.

Source: it works.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.