[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is womenhate just a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4330.jpg (151KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4330.jpg
151KB, 661x661px
I have this female friend/coworker that i've known ever since grade school, she's about a 7-8/10 and she's always been very kind to me.

However, ever since i've started browsing this board my view on women has become twisted and i can't help but act cold towards her.
What the fuck do i do? are women really like what you guys say they are? needless to say i like her (even though she has boyfriend) and i don't want to end our relationship.
>>
File: 1489605590771.jpg (87KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489605590771.jpg
87KB, 788x960px
>>35701271
yes, they are as bad as we say they are. Look at laws. Look at the herds of lonely men and scarce few lonely women. Look at how all the effort of dating is put on women. Look at how women will literally ask how much a guy makes before dating him whereas males never do the same. Literally look at biology and tribal dating patterns. women are pampered manipulative fucking parasites.
>>
>>35701271
If you are that suggestible to meme magic you should probably kill yourself. You would rather believe the made up stories of internet autists than your own experience.
>>
File: m0KvE4c.jpg (491KB, 3042x2527px) Image search: [Google]
m0KvE4c.jpg
491KB, 3042x2527px
>>35701271
See what happens next time you need/want ANY support (emotional, financial, anything), 1 on 1 time, a confidant, or life advice.

I guarantee you it will be shit, if anything at all.
>>
File: 1490038492300.jpg (68KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490038492300.jpg
68KB, 450x300px
>>35701492
OP don't listen to this normie bitch.

Reject the facade of the 3D whores, for they will only lead you to ruin.

If you pursue this witch and lose your virginity you become nothing but a worthless normie without pride and with identity.
>>
>>35701271
Like hate is going to fix anything

Why instead just be better than "feminists" and be true egaltarians
>>
>>35701271
>are women really like what you guys say they are?
Yes.

>i like her (even though she has boyfriend)
How come 100% of the time the person questioning women hate is a raging cuck?
>>
>>35702161
i'm no cuck, i wouldn't buy her shit and be her bitch, i just have feelings towards her despite having a boyfriend
>>
There was this one supervisor at my work who was a woman and she said soon after she starts that men are just better at working in retail than women

She was a shitty person and she got fired in 2 weeks just a few days before christmas, but I liked that she knew men are better than women at actually working
>>
>>35702209
>i'm no cuck
>i just have feelings towards her

Women will never genuinely reciprocate feelings you cuck
>>
>>35701271
OP, most women really are scum of the earth, but there is the rare specimen who isn't so terrible. If you truly value your friendship then continue as you are.
>>
anon, live your life carefully, but remember these women hate things you here are generalizations. not every case will be the same with them but be careful.
>>
>>35702316
This.

It's only partial generalizing when you see these womenhate threads. A lot of it is true, and that's due to a plethora of factors, the least of which being society and its influence on women, thereby resulting in them honestly believing their actions are justifiable in any conceivable sense.

However, like anon said, you may have found a rare specimen that doesn't fall into the generic cunt category. I've encountered only two in my life. They really are a rare specimen, a spectacle to behold.
>>
>>35702495
Glad someone agrees. I've met one myself, she was already married but honestly our friendship is enough for me. The fact that at least one is genuinely good gives me some hope I can find a good one who isn't married someday.
>>
>>35702316
>NAWALT
Betas like you make my life so much easier.
>>
>>35702589
is there even a way to prove every single woman is like that?
>>
>>35702254
Watch out anon. Some women are capable of actually feeling on a normal human level. I've seen one of that specimen in my life. But I know that it exists.
>>
>>35702760
>Some women are capable of actually fooling you into thinking they feel on a normal human level.
fix'd
>>
>>35702848
Who hurt you, anon :(
Tell me about her
>>
>>35701271
trust me anon her boyfriend is putting up with her shit. also you don't truly know women until you divorce them. she will use everything against you in court like false domestic abuse and use your own kids against you.
>>
>>35702921
Hang yourself.

Girls aren't going to fuck you for being a skank apologist.
>>
>>35701271
You're her long-time orbiter, of course she's going to 'act' kind to you idiot.
>>
>>35702656
all women are the same because they are all genetically program the same.The same way males have a dominance instinct females have a hypergamous instinct. Female hypergamy drives them to cheat and puts pressure on their male partner to constantly compete against other males. This is why women can't be trusted and it makes the relationship very stressful for men.
>>
>>35701452
>Look at the herds of lonely men and scarce few lonely women.

How does this imply a moral defect in women? If women are less likely to be lonely than men, and the numbers of men and women are roughly equal, doesn't that mean at least a minority of men are complicit in the 'problem'? Couldn't you blame all this on Chad for hoarding all the women?
>>
Nope, I've learned to hate myself for being a woman. It's an inferior gender, OP.
>>
>>35703583
not completely inferior because estrogen protects your heart and women did gain some advantages during the stages of human evolution but males have more of them. genome editing might providing a solution to end gynocentrism and make the sexes equal. To make the sexes equal we all need to reproduce asexually and increase the grey matter volume in females.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.