[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name literally one thing wrong with cheating. >humans innately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: Elliot-Rodger-2.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-2.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
Name literally one thing wrong with cheating.

>humans innately like new and get bored of old
>occasionally one night standing is somehow "bad"

It's all because of what we are taught. Cheating really isnt a big deal at all. Maybe its because Ive never talked to women that its actually made me have brain cells but there is literally nothing wrong with both parties fucking someone else for a night every couple months
>>
if my husband cheated on me i would shoot the whore, him, then myself
>>
>>35701182
>betrayal of trust
>not wrong
Choose one.
>>
>>35701208
Thats because you're a woman you stupid fuck, the logic is too incomprehensible for your brain.
>>
>>35701229
So you're making the argument that the cheating male is in the wrong for fucking a whore because he agreed to his wife he wouldn't? Would you like to try again as to why fucking a slut when married is actually bad?
>>
>>35701208
Why would you sacrifice yourself for a whore and cheating husband? Why is there Elliot Rodger's picture in OP's post? He never cheated on anyone or got cheated by anyone except his friends.

If OP was capable of having feelings for someone, he would find cheating a bad thing, at least when being cheated on himself.
>>
delete that photo off your hard drive and fuck off to /soc/ or facebook with that shit
>>
>>35701465
Holy shit you are the epitome of 2017 Reddit. Fucking idiot browses /r9k/ and doesnt know its leader.

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself
>>
The very concept indicates wrongdoing. Just have an open relationship if you want to fuck other people, or is that not thrilling enough for you?
>>
>>35701242
>making a vow to someone and breaking it
>logical

I'm glad no woman will fall for you.
>>
File: topkeks.jpg (391KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
topkeks.jpg
391KB, 2197x1463px
>>35701437
>doesnt describe why its bad except for others doing it
Got me
>>
>>35701504
>fucking someone else is bad
>because you broke your promise of saying you wouldnt
Care to explain why its actually bad? come on buddy you can do it
>>
>>35701573
I think my reply was self-explanatory. If there are feelings involved, like love, maybe unknown feeling to the OP, then it is bad for both parties to cheat on the other. When being cheated on by someone who you love, it feels really, really bad, and chances are, you do not want to go on with that person anymore. But if there is no feelings involved, it's just two fuck buddies having a good time together I guess cheating is okay. There's a lot of relationships like that today.
>>
>>35701764
So why is it wrong aside from the fact you were dishonest? If both parties consent to fucking another person for a night is it still wrong?
>>
cheating isnt bad, but getting caught cheating is

t. guy whose mum cheated on dad since before i was born with multiple guys and now that she got found out she had to leave and now I have to pay more rent
>>
File: G5kImo.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
G5kImo.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35701901
Obviously there is nothing wrong with it if both parties have an agreement that it can be done. That's not the case usually tho, when feelings are being involved.
>>
>>35702050
Okay. So you proved cheating isnt wrong. Lying is.

Cant wait till this cheating meme dies. Makes no fucking sense
>>
I am literally struggling to not cheat while in med school. My gf is long distance and even though I visit her twice a month, we're not having enough sex and I have a tremendous libido. Someone convince me to not cheat.
>>
>>35702090
>med school
>gf

GET OFF MY FUUUUUUUUUCKING BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35702086
It kind of is. Because if you actually have an agreement with someone of having sex with others, then doing so is not cheating anymore. But, if you do not have such an agreement, but do it anyway, then it is cheating and cheating in any forms is wrong, as well as lying is wrong. So basically cheating and having sex with others under an agreement are two different things. Sorry, I wasn't being clear with my concepts, not being a native English speaker. Now that I think about it in my own language, the difference is very clear.
>>
>>35702369
No problem.

So can anyone else explain why this is somehow wrong?

protip: it isnt unless you are a very sensitive and emotional human who gets sad at things hes been taught to be sad at
>>
>>35702413
Seems like you have a cuck fetish m80.
>>
>>35702484
butthurt youre a pussy and cant prove me wrong
>>
>>35701609
>>fucking someone else is bad
>>because you broke your promise of saying you wouldnt
Well basically you idiot. Someone else is giving all of themselves and devote for you and you just go and break that trust and intimacy by doing such things with someone else. Get out of this board.
>>
>>35702905
okay so again, you proved lying is bad and not actual cheating

what a dumb fucking moron
>>
>>35701208
This is almost the definitive answer... Except for the part of killing the person your lover was cheating on you with, that person has no responsibility over your lover's actions, specially if they don't really know if that person is with someone else.
>>
File: nice spook fgt.jpg (133KB, 908x540px) Image search: [Google]
nice spook fgt.jpg
133KB, 908x540px
Why do you care whether it's right or wrong? If you want to cheat, just do it. If you don't care if someone cheats on you, let it be. Don't bother justifying it though, you'll look like a huge faggot.
>>
>>35701182
simple, never do some stupid vow of fidelity which is somehow conflated with love and it's of course not wrong anymore

before 1900 nobody made some stupid fidelity vow to the wife, no idea why everyone is so obsessed with this nonsense
>>
>>35703054
I dont talk to girls but Im assuming if I told my presumptive girlfriend this this theyd immediately file a restraining order. In reality i just have brain cells
>>
>>35702923
>okay so again, you proved lying is bad and not actual cheating
If you and your partner agree on having an "open relationship" is not even cheating in the first place. Cheating means having an affair with someone else without your partner's consent.
>>
>>35703080
Some people like dignity and integrity I guess...
>>
I don't see what the big deal is either.
What's the point of forcing someone to not do things they wanna do. If your partner is fucking everyone around and you're not ok with that you made a mistake at choosing her. But if she has sex with other people every now and then and does it privately then why would you give a shit. It's not like her pussy is gonna expire or something.
>>
>>35703184
>If your partner is fucking everyone around and you're not ok with that you made a mistake at choosing her.
>But if she has sex with other people every now and then and does it privately then why would you give a shit.
I'm not seeing the difference here. Are you a "Out of sight, out of mind" kind of person and you don't care as long as you don't know?
>>
>>35703094
In any case, you live in a world where the vast majority heavily disagree with you and you yourself acknowledge that.
>>
>>35703184
>What's the point of forcing someone to not do things they wanna do. If your partner is fucking everyone around and you're not ok with that you made a mistake at choosing her. But if she has sex with other people every now and then and does it privately then why would you give a shit. It's not like her pussy is gonna expire or something.
Well that's the point, sometimes you meet someone that makes you think they're going to be doveted and such, but insted they go and cheat on you. Yes, it means indeed that you made a mistake choosing that person, but that doesn't change the fact that they're selfish liars, One of the guys above kept saying that, based on this, the bad thing would be lying and not cheating, but as someone else said before, if both of you agree in having an open relationship then it's not cheating, making them think they're the only one is. So that's why cheating is bad, having an open relationship isn't, since you're betraying someone's trust and intimacy.
>>
>>35703254
No like if I had a girlfriend and she hooked up with one of my friends or people in my social circle (assuming I had anything close to that) then it'd be humiliating, but if she fucks some random dude from the gym or some shit it's her life, none of my business. As long as she doesn't get knocked up and says it's mine or catches an STD, then I don't see the issue.
>>
>>35701946
>>35702086
>>35702413
>>35702923
>>35703054
>>35703184
>>35703420
Wow, I never thought people could lack this much integrity. Damn, there's more cucks in this place than I thought.
>>
>>35703465
>being truthful
>cuck
lmao you're right... we're the cucks
>>
>>35703420
If she gets knocked up, guarantee she'll try to make it your issue. But you're hopefully adults, that's all on you.
>>35703465
I'm the Stirnerposter and just tired of people trying desperately to justify themselves about things they know are considered wrong or fucked up. Just do it and whatever happens happens.
>>
>>35703532
>truthful=letting someone else betray my trust because I want to accept the fact that no one can devote themselves to me
>truthful=all couples cheat
Nice try cuck, try having some dignity and then see for yourself.
>>
>>35703639
Youre a cuck who gets asshurt his partner gets bored of you after years and has fun with someone else for one night

What kind of fucking beta nerd are you
>>
>>35703681
>Youre a cuck who gets asshurt his partner gets bored of you after years and has fun with someone else for one night
Because if someone gets bored of you they simply don't love you. Is it that hard to understand? and if that person gets bored they can just dump you and do whatever they want, instead of being in a forced relationship that they don't enjoy. That's exactly why it represents lack of dignity and integrity.
>>
>>35703749
>if someone gets bored they dont love you
Exactly. That is where you, and all of society, are fucking wrong.

That logic is so fucking retarded and assumptive it's mind blowing.

It's just natural for all humans to want to hang out and fuck someone else for a day. Literally all animals do it except humans. To stick with one human for the rest of your life is literally boring and no human truly wants to do it or theyre lying
>>
>>35703860
>It's just natural for all humans to want to hang out and fuck someone else for a day. Literally all animals do it except humans. To stick with one human for the rest of your life is literally boring and no human truly wants to do it or theyre lying
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>35703860
There it is. "Everyone else is wrong, not me!" Just admit you're the anomaly and your girl is a slut.
>>
>>35704559
I dont talk to women you illiterate shit, what "girl"

And maybe everyone else does have retarded thinking

>implying not hating niggers in 1930s was okay because wasnt normally acceptable
>>
>>35704651
So you are on arcanine talking about cheating when you aren't even in a position to be able to cheat? This board is always full of surprises.
>>
>>35704858
>cant give his opinion on something he hasnt done
I suppose murder is wrong though right? And you cant have an opinion on gay marriage either because youre not a faggot? Interesting
>>
>>35704906
No, I just found it funny how much you care about something that has nothing to do with you. I'm not the anon you've been circle jerking with this whole thread so I'm not arguing with you.

But out of curiosity, how old are you?
>>
File: 1457753507215.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1457753507215.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>35701182
>implying that there is any innate wrong
You still have much to learn, OP.
>>
>>35704988
>found it funny how much you care about something that has nothing to do with you.
Again with the interesting incite, you must not give your opinion on presidential elections either

What a stupid shit stop embarrassing yourself trying to sound smart
>>
>>35701182
>I don't have a problem with cheating
>this means there is nothing wrong with it
Cheating opens pandoras box unless all parties involved are okay with it, which is not true in the vast majority of cases. And many who think they are okay with it find out that they are not after the fact.
That's what's wrong with cheating.
I'd still cheat if I could get away with it, nothing more exciting than strange pussy.
But I'll admit to myself that I'm doing wrong
>>
File: reaction glasses girl.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
reaction glasses girl.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>35701208
just do the third part now your roastie scum
TITS OR GTFO
reeeeeeeeeeeee
UPRISING WHEN
>>
>>35701182
Elliot was aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>35705016
But you're the one avoiding me? Why won't you talk to me anon?
>>
>>35702134
It's 2017 brah
This is our board now
>>
>>35703639
>>35703681
>this bootyblasted over nothing

You are both cucks.
>>
>>35705107
>have to listen to everyone cry about cheating daily
>nothing

kek
>>
File: 574758.png (251KB, 508x397px) Image search: [Google]
574758.png
251KB, 508x397px
Cheating is natural, monogamy is not. I have no stake in this since I never "had" a girlfriend or had sex, and probably never will either.

Pure monogamy is impossible unless you and your wife are hermits who never come in contact with anyone either of you could possibly lust after, and even just physical monogamy is an unrealistic expectation. People are not property, no one is entitled to have an exclusive partner, and someone assumed to be an exclusive partner has the free will to violate that agreement at any time. Women can never belong to you, swallow that red pill and fully digest it, there is no guarantee you can never have a woman all to yourself. Sure, it is possible 2 people can mutually decide to be together and agree on defined parameters of what they are and are not allowed to do physically with other people, but you can never know if someone cheats and doesn't tell you and you never find out, or people will cheat and feel guilty about it, tell their partner but feel no shame because they were just following their endocrine system.
>>
>>35701182
>animalistic lack of self control and discipline
>too weak to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly
>contributes to the spread of STDs, causing more problems for humanity in general
>dishonest
>cowardly

there's five for you
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.