[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you blame her /R9K/? Doesn't she have a fair point?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0887.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Can you blame her /R9K/? Doesn't she have a fair point?
>>
>>35701007

I can blame her and no, that's a retarded point.
>>
The picture further down where her tit is half out, hnnnnng I wanted to duck the shit out of her
>>
File: image.png (645KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645KB, 640x1136px
>>35701134
Pic fuccin related nigga
>>
>>35701007
If it was just me, her and the husband in a room and he started beating the everliving fuck out of her "hot" face I wouldn't do a damned thing.
>>
That's hot? Man I need a girl not from America
>>
>>35701007
she is a MILF fuck i'm hard
>>
File: kuzu-no-honkai-ch-41-pic-16.jpg (169KB, 728x1048px) Image search: [Google]
kuzu-no-honkai-ch-41-pic-16.jpg
169KB, 728x1048px
>Can you blame her /R9K/?
Yes
>Doesn't she have a fair point?
No

She's a filthy whore and I have no respect for her especially because she tried to rationalize it. That said, she is hot.
>>
>>35701007
I too lurk fit
>>
>>35701158
She's just saying "I slept around with barely met strangers" in a fancy way.
>>
How are you ever meant to trust a women even if you get a gf?
>>
>>35701402
Yeah I know she's a slut and you can obviously tell with pic related but idgaf nigge shit turns me on hardcore
>>
>>35701158
If I could have a wife like this I wouldn't care if she cheated desu

I might even ask to watch her take cum
>>
>>35701336
She looks better at 40+ than you ever have in your life
>>
>>35701007
If you read the story is says she cheated on her husband multiple times but whenever he talked to women she would get super paranoid and yell at him, and fight with him and argue with him etc.

I have been cheated on. The girl that cheated on me was super paranoid when I talked to other girls.

It's basically a proven fact that if the GIRL in the relationship is the one being overprotective, she's cheating.
>>
the thing she did wrong wasn't sleeping with many man, it was committing infidelity, and then thinking that her decision to marry someone that she considered to be below her justified her infidelity
>>
>>35701007
>Can you blame her
No.

I've been telling for years that women were not the problem, men giving them attention are.

But you fuckheads never listen to me.
>>
>>35703467
Because that's retarded. That implies women have no autonomy or responsibility, and if that's the case they shouldn't be taken seriously at all.
>>
>>35701007
She looks like a Great Value brand stacy past her prime at best and a transgendered Michael Jackson at worst
>>
>Because I'm attractive I have an excuse be a horrible person void of any morals.

I love the part where she projects her whorish behavior on other attractive people as if because you're attractive you can't have morals.
>>
>>35702818
>>It's basically a proven fact that if the GIRL in the relationship is the one being overprotective, she's cheating.

Eh, I've seen men act like this out of paranoia and guilt. I think it's just generally what cheaters do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.