[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be a male camwhore? How do I go about doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Is it possible to be a male camwhore? How do I go about doing it? Can I get orbiters? This is a serious question.
>>
>>35700819
Yes they do, but you gotta build up that reputation of yours by looking feminine as fuck, cute, small dick and don't have fucking masculine features on your face.

Also become 8% bodyfat with no muscle, strains and bellyfat like a skinnyfat mode.

IF you can do this, enjoy that 200 bucks per webcam session showing your dick and balls, you can get more if some orbiter wants to fuck you for 2k
>>
>>35700911
Oh that sucks I'm a big masculine guy, I guess only twinks can do this
>>
>>35700950
just check out chaturbate there's lots of masc guys but you have to be pretty hot I think and have a nice dick to do well
>>
>>35700991
I'm masc but only have a 5 inch dick(and I'm black). Nobody really fantasized about that body type, oh well, I just wanted orbiters, sounds like an easy way to make friends
>>
>>35700950
Well, you can still do it but you are not made to become the submissive, you're the one fucking, not getting fucked.

Do what I said in reverse, get /fit/, go bearmode, have a nice beard, still get low bodyfat if you don't like bearmode, etc.
Also what he said>>35700991
Hope you got a nice +6.5x5.5 inch dick
>>35701017
Oh boy, then just become handsome as fuck, become like that guy that appeared on that buzzfeed video about handsome men.
>>
>>35700819
I got mild success as a regular looking guy with an average sized dick.

Not enough to live off of, but I had one old guy who tipped me a lot, and all I did was edge for 5 hours at a time.

The annoying part was all the gay gifs people post in the chat as I'm trying to stay hard, but still maintain chat interactivity.
>>
>>35701071
Video in question, go full black god of handsomeness.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU0uNGUxdyo
>>
>>35700911
So you're telling me that if i shaved i would be camwhore-material?
That really makes me want to start lifting, i knew that my body wasn't manly, but i didn't think that it was THAT bad.
>>
>>35700819
I've been considering it also.
I'm straight but I've been considering doing it for gay men... the money must be pretty good since so many people do it these days.
>>
>>35701124
Depends on what your homo position is brah.

I don't know what you want to do, not sure if you want to be a submissive giant homo or a dominant trap, etc.

IMO that's why the homosexual demographic is hard as fuck to please, it's way harder than striaght males and females.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.