[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had an e;pic dream and i think it might make a good sci fi movie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cool spaceshjip.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cool spaceshjip.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
slightly nearer future
guys brother is abducted by aliens that have been oribiting the planet for a while
everyone panick
then he comes back and they all hear that they are humans and speak a different lkanguage
main dude gets abducted and leasrns to communicate with them
they actually know english too
he lives amongst them for a bit turns out the leader of their race is there and meetrs with him
he speaks about the people of earth needing a new home
they accept adn sptart colonising places togeather and the king is a funny guy and he isnt serious
and its cool andt theres a few hot sex scenes
(main guy hjas a lot of sex with like prionjcess or whatever and itsm cool because there not like alien aliens but they are pretty npormal people and they have a nice society instead of stupid earth one))
>>
That actually sounds entertaining.
Tell us about the weird sex stuff
>>
>>35700833
This Faggot hasn't seen avatar.
>>
>>35700833
first off, great dubs

so it was like basically normal sex (ive only done it once so bear with m)e iut wasnt weird at all real=ly nice passionate put the dick in in and rub it in fuck her.
shje was pretty nice likek the charactopr i would want as a girlfriend you know like she was that kind oif girl and it was even better because she is a princess in the story.
>>
>>35700767
Anon. That sounds like shit. Please don't waste time making that.
>>
>>35701424
hey come on man
>>
>>35701433
Anon. I'm saying this for your own good. This sounds really, really bad.
>>
>>35701502
dude your an asshole i bet you cant even have dreams

get owned
>>
Op that's gay and unoriginal.

At least make them think unlike us to the point of severe autism.

Rather than make them speak english and put in hot scenes, actually try to be oringinal and make ethical and technological dilemmas.

Rather than get a new home they fix this one and that makes soup opera tier changes in politics, infininte energy, immortaliity, high IQsf or everyone, no more work.

Actually make the life different and not the same old shit.

Make a disphoria about the meaning of life, and as to whether or not we should endure the labor of recreating our world to make a cirlce of rebirth.

Maybe make it about the singularity, other dimensions. Basilisk roko kind of stuff. The world is cruel and we are fueled by pain, what a heartless robot god would we be meant to create? What is it like to break reality if we don't Can we change this and get out of the cycle of hell indefinitely or does the means define the end?
>>
>>35702805
no that ruins the point
>>
>>35703079
It won't sell if there's no drama. No one will watch it if there's no drama. You wouldn't this site if there was no drama. Without drama there's no point.
>>
>>35703146
no but its cool you dont get it holy shit fyuck ing come on
>>
gameing files, link in description.. new character skin + action pack mod
>>
>>35703591
ni ce

>how many meagabytesd
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.