[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys, listen up. This guy ripped me off of $300. Anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: drake-crying.jpg (62KB, 595x292px) Image search: [Google]
drake-crying.jpg
62KB, 595x292px
Alright boys, listen up. This guy ripped me off of $300. Anyone want his name and address?
>>
>>35700731
>anyone want his name and address?
>implying i would have wanted it as if it worth any value
he ripped you off cause you're a bitch and knew he could get away with it. fight your own battles pussy nypa
>>
>>35700731
how'd he rip you off faggot?
>>
>>35700731
Post the memes my guy

Original
>>
>>35700731
Imagne being so beta that instead of doing something about being robbed you beg a bunch of other betas on the internet to do something about it for you
>>
>>35700731
No, I hope it happens to you again.

I hope you don't listen to us, marry some used up roastie who "just wants to settle down" and she divorces you for half of what you own.
>>
>Be a little bitch
>Ask others to help you
OP, do you tell your parents when the other kids didn't let you play games with them
>>
>>35700731
why would i want the information of a thief? lol
>>
nypa
an hero, newfag
>>
>>35700731
No, give us your address we wanna rip u off too senpai
>>
>>35700821
Sure give name and address, I'll contact him and see what little fag he ripped $300, stalk you and get your contact info and then we'll see who's getting fucked with endless Dominos
>>
>>35700731
How about you give us yours? It'll be used to cross reference our stories when we get this guy for you, should he be suspicious of our intentions and ask where we're from.

You want us to get our stories straight with this guy, right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.