[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went so teribly wrong /r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1231312312312.jpg (803KB, 2827x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1231312312312.jpg
803KB, 2827x1608px
what went so teribly wrong /r9k?
>>
>>35700644
Nothing.
After years of rotting in my garrisson I now can always do a mythic plus or some world quests and work towards character progression in several ways. Lnly top raiders who are in like the top 50 are the ones who actually have a bad time in the game somebody like me who is 8/10 mythic is having a blast. Also the raid content is top notch
>>
>>35700905
Lmao rip World of warcraft 2004-2008
>>
>>35700644
>tfw they fucked up combat so bad I've legitimately had more fun in a pacifist run than I have in years of fighting
Going on a road trip through Azeroth and beyond with my brother at my side has been fun as hell say far, currently a lvl 6 Troll Druid and Orc Rogue and we're just north of storm wind.
>>
>>35700644
Literally all of the game's problems can be traced back to Wrath of the Lich King.

That said, Legion is actually pretty enjoyable in my opinion.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_123116_171120.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_123116_171120.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
https://elysium-project.org/

See you there
>>
>>35700971
How so? what kind of problems?

Unsure whether to go for WotLK or Burning Crusade
>>
wow died with BC

wotlk was OK, but it was clearly on life support the entire expansion. Uldaur brought it back to life briefly
Dead as fuck ever since.
>>
>>35701590
The destruction of server communities and world exploration via queuing for fucking everything.

The ramped down difficulty which attracted casuals to the game, meaning that nothing outside of bleeding edge raiding could ever require any sort of effort again (This is the big one)

The addition of a million difficulty modes and sizes to every raid, which fragmented guilds

Granted these problems were fairly innocuous when they first started, so you could probably have fun with a Wrath server if you wanted, I'd highly recommend BC instead though.
>>
MMO are fucking trash is what went.
>>
>>35701555
>playing on a server run by Russians
when they run off with the money you'll have no one to blame but yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.