[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots who make alcohol, hear my plea.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: GoodOldNoName.png (355KB, 360x705px) Image search: [Google]
GoodOldNoName.png
355KB, 360x705px
Alright it's time for another booze thread, who here makes their own alcohol? I personally like to make mead and I need a name for my newest batch. It's made with 13lb of honey, mango and raspberry juice, and in 1 month I'm going to be adding pineapple chunks. This beautiful bastard needs a name and I would like you anons to help out since you've all made me laugh over the years.

Other anons alcoholic creations are also welcome in this thread.
>>
the fruity ass honey pot ;>
>>
I'd drink that
>>
File: BlackBerrySweetMead.png (285KB, 428x367px) Image search: [Google]
BlackBerrySweetMead.png
285KB, 428x367px
>>35700129
That's a good one, I like that.

I'm just going to start posting my other batches as well. This one was a black berry sweet mead that I named Madison Sweet Black.
>>
File: SweetMadisonBlack.png (282KB, 290x564px) Image search: [Google]
SweetMadisonBlack.png
282KB, 290x564px
>>35700154
Give it 3 months and it will be drinkable. Until then it's just fruit juice with honey and yeast in it. End product will look something like this.
>>
>>35700095
The IQ Reducer.
>>
File: Autumn Queen.png (534KB, 519x618px) Image search: [Google]
Autumn Queen.png
534KB, 519x618px
My Autumn Queen should be done in about 2 months and I'm really excited to try it. I used 1lb of brown sugar, vanilla bean, clover, allspice, ginger, 12lb of honey, and 7 lemons for the citric acid.
>>
OP, is there a guide on how to make booze?
My friends brother once made a gallon of cider over 3 years or something and used the same gizmo you got attached to the top of your container there.
>>
File: MoreBlackBerrySweetMead.png (426KB, 451x468px) Image search: [Google]
MoreBlackBerrySweetMead.png
426KB, 451x468px
>>35700391
It's a glass car boy and they're pretty cheap, like 35$ trump bucks I think. That's pretty awesome that you're friends brother had the patience to ferment and age his cider for 3 years. You can make it in about 2 months if you like but the flavor will not be as good as it would be to age it for 5+ months. There are some pretty good tutorials on youtube, I actually saw how it was done as a kid and it's a pretty popular hobby where I'm from.
>>
File: MeadFermenting.png (303KB, 378x598px) Image search: [Google]
MeadFermenting.png
303KB, 378x598px
>>35700391
sorry the thing on the top is an air lock. It lets CO2 out but doesn't allow oxygen or anything else in. they're like a dollar or 2 if you go to a brewery supply store.
>>
>>35700534
I'm in the UK.
Yeah, I don't know what the optimal taste is supposed to be for home brew cider but it was incredibly sour and quite strong.

I'll have a peek on YouTube. The only we thing we have down here are pre made brew kits which make the drink in about a couple days or something
>>
File: Finished Apple Cyser Mead.png (305KB, 269x610px) Image search: [Google]
Finished Apple Cyser Mead.png
305KB, 269x610px
>>35700606
As my father would say

>If it's made in a couple of days then what's the point?

It always has to be a labor of love and has to take time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.