[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here in a bad relationship? Cheating, abuse, etc >been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x480px
Is anyone here in a bad relationship? Cheating, abuse, etc

>been with my bf for about a year now
>he started cheating four months ago
>he doesn't think I know
>he swore to me that I was enough
>I knew I wasn't
>>
File: IMG_4090.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4090.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>35699795
get the fuck out you roastie desu
>>
>>35699795
Stop prolonging the pain.

It's better to have your honor, even if you're alone.
>>
Yet here you are chatting with sweaty NEETs behind his back
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>35699795
>cheating on me for 4 months now
>4 months now

Chad really can get away with anything.
>>
>>35699871
This best post is also the very first post

Also I am an oregano farmer
>>
File: 1489823407403.jpg (62KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
1489823407403.jpg
62KB, 572x572px
There is this guy called 4chan.

He insults everything I do and calls me a faggot. But once in a while he gives me a lot of (You)s and it makes me feel less alone. Not to mention at night he fills me up with lewd images.

I'm afraid to leave him since I don't think I'll find anyone else.
>>
File: 1490120748957.jpg (16KB, 291x287px) Image search: [Google]
1490120748957.jpg
16KB, 291x287px
>>35699795
>people not breaking up the second they realized their partner was cheating
Iiterally why
>>
>>35699795
Yeah, you need to break up.

No relationship is worth all that bullshit.
>>
Just shove wathever evidence you have down his face and cut all contact with him, move on.
>>
>>35699795
Used to date someone who would always undermine my confidence, always turn arguments into screaming matches and storm off, never acknowledge my interests or position. She was a really worthless person.
>>
>>35700085
Love is a strange thing. I doubt that you would know anything about love though, anon.
>>
I left a note and told him I'm done, drove home to my parents, I haven't stopped crying since writing it.
>>
>>35700035
>>35699795
you should leave him and date me
>>
>>35699795

Eh, you haven't left so it probably just makes him more attractive to you. No reason for him not to do it 2bh.
>>
My husband has been having an affair with my mom, which I found out had been going on since even before we were married. I hate living like this but I wouldn't be able to get by on my own so I need him.
>>
File: 1397418689152.jpg (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1397418689152.jpg
137KB, 500x500px
>>35699795
Preface: I'm gay as FUCK

>Met guy on Star Wars Galaxies at age 15
>We hit it off well
>He was a closet fag
>Kind of weird but in the good way like me
>Swap pics, vids, etc
>He's a little on the bigger side but very handsome

Fast forward 6 years to CURRENT YEAR
>Finally have the ability to visit him during spring break
>Going to be first visit
>School has gotten in my way with doing a lot
>He's been kind of directionless for a few years due to meh self-esteem and such
>Set flight dates to allow me the ENTIRE spring break +1 day
>Excited as fuck
>Incoming massive dissappointment and aggrivation (his family is the coolest though)

Turns out that directionless shit came back to haunt him bad
>Room is a mess and hasn't been dusted or vacuumed in ages
>Hasn't gotten a hair cut in 4 months or shaved in weeks so beard is unkempt
>Wardrobe is beyond cancer
>Bedding is fucked and uncomfortable as fuck so I sleep like shit
>Computer set up is beyond unusable
>He has really let his health get away from him so he has ED and never realized it
>One of his friends managed to ruin an entire day
>His autistic need to try and make up for lost time ruins the first 4 days out of 10
>Spend the 5th day dealing with massive drama because of his ED leading to no swiping of V-Cards
>Entire trip was me draining my energy and wearing myself out trying to fix this mess of a man who is good at heart
>Tell him that I'm only lightly salty as to not make him hate himself more than he already does
>Salt about it to a friend on Discord private message. I am legit beyond salty AF.
>Out of no where wakes me up screaming at me and throwing pillows at me at 1am
>Cunt read my messages while I was asleep on my phone out of god damned no where
>Dude has more self-esteem issues than me and I've attempted suicide multiple times out of self-hatred

I love him too much to leave him or realize he's probably a lost cause
>MFW the whole trip
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.