[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you face reality and accept that you are aging? I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: lol.png (545KB, 482x690px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
545KB, 482x690px
how do you face reality and accept that you are aging?
I can't believe i left high school more then a decade ago
i just cant believe how fast time has gone by
i just can't believe i havent done anything with my life
the gap between 2004-2007 is the gap between when halo 2 and halo 3 came out

i can't believe the gap between 2014/2017 is just as big

i just can't accept these realities, the fact that im not a teen
the fact that im not in my early 20's anymore
the fact that i havent even began to start my life
the fact that iv been doing the same shit every single day since 2008
the fact that i havent met the girl i wanted despite actually trying
the fact that i never landed the right job despite actually trying
the fact that circumstances took me out of my path

the actual truth is that i have so much rage boiling up its eating me up for fuck sake
looking in the mirror shocks me
i have 0 things to live for, look forward to
I have tried multiple things to get out
so much failure in my life, im bitter as fuck
i hate myself cause this isnt the natural version of my self
its like iv become that angry old man
>>
File: 1470717367330.jpg (124KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470717367330.jpg
124KB, 407x405px
>>35695949
i got some advice for you anon
>>
>>35695949

Why did you have such high hopes? What was your path?
>>
File: 1490133888871.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490133888871.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
well, you can always pretend you're 20...
>>
>>35695949
>the fact that circumstances took me out of my path
man i really feel you on that one. when terrible things happen that are legitimately outside of your control is the absolute worst. you have no closure, there's nothing you could have done. it's awful. like if it were your fault it would've been nice because then you can at least rationalize "well, i just did this wrong so next time i'll dot his" but god hates us so much that he won't even afford us that minor luxury. and you can't complain about it either because most people will assume you're lying and that there must be SOMETHING you could have done. but nope. i hate it.
>>
Jared Fogle may be a good role model for you.
>>
>>35695949
You have nice skin
>>
Stop worrying about all of that.
Realize that either there is a God and the only thing that matters is your salvation and therefore your repentance. Live according to his laws and deepen your devotion to Christ.
Or there is no such thing as a God or an afterlife and none of it matters anyway. Become a Nihilist and live for your own enjoyment. Find something that makes you happy (vidya, hookers, drugs, a hobby, a project, ...) and live the rest of your life being content.
Happiness is a choice and you shouldn't let your life be defined by what society wants you to do.
>>
>>35696081
TINY THINGS REALLY FUCKED ME UP
THE THINGS THAT REALLY FUCKED ME UP
ARE THE TINY TINY MINOR THINGS
>>
>>35695949
>the fact that you can still change if you want to
you didn't become like this in a day and it will take much more than a day to get where you want to
you can try meditating 1 min each day
but make it so without breaks
good habits like bad ones go hand in hand
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.