[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I recover from being a NEET? Is it worth it to become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1490122783116.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490122783116.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
Should I recover from being a NEET? Is it worth it to become a wagecuck or is it all just a meme?
>>
>>35695902
Depends on your NEET situation and how long it will last you. What's your situation like, OP?
>>
>>35695902
You can work your way up as a wagecuck, even if it's not directly with your job you can work your way up to going back to school or university or getting some blue collar job that you actually enjoy doing, it's also a way of meeting new people.

There is nothing to being a NEET besides being a NEET.
>>
>>35695991
NEET life is the best life. Don't listen to this.
>>
>>35695902
If all you want to do is watch anime, play video games and fap to hentai, there isn't much reason to change if you don't have to. If you want more and aren't on Neetbucks, you might have to wageslave for it.
>>
>>35695902
Non-NEET life is basically investing into a high risk stock. It can be either very rewarding, or things turn out bad and it becomes much worse. Depends on whether you want to take the risk.
>>
>>35696056
It's fucking neat if you're like 19 years old, but that shit catches up to you when you're a decade older.
>>
>>35696481
what robot lives that long.
>>
>>35695991
>blue collar job that you actually enjoy doing

Yeah OP, if you can find this thing that probably doesn't exist, go for it.
>>
No, get a real job.
>>
>>35695902
Fuck no stay NEET, if you need extra cash go to Mturk and make bu ks there it took me 6 months now I translate stupid hour long shit for 30 bucks a job thank me later fags
>>
>>35696709
You'd be surprised at how many blue-collar workers enjoy their work. Being active and working with your whole body is generally more enjoyable than being hunched over a desk and finger-fucking a keyboard.

Everyone's different, some people will absolutely fucking hate doing any sort of blue collar work, and vice-versa.

It doesn't have to be exactly "blue collar" either it can be something in between like being a chef/cook.

Some people just wake up one day and realize that they're totally autistic for power tools and woodwork or cleaning or cooking or plumbing or something.

Figure out what you enjoy, get good at it, and get paid.
>>
File: 1486063045163.jpg (678KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486063045163.jpg
678KB, 1920x1280px
>>35695902
If you have a chance to become an engineer, doctor or attorney at law - it is better to work than being a NEET.

If you don't have that chance, NEETdom is better than wagecucking - do it for several years and after that commit suicide - this is the only way out.

Without the normal job you will always be treated like a subhuman and your eventual kids will be as fucked up as you are, so life below the level of higher-middle class is not worth living.
>>
File: 6a48732864ae0ec350b789cd30271db3.jpg (915KB, 1296x861px) Image search: [Google]
6a48732864ae0ec350b789cd30271db3.jpg
915KB, 1296x861px
been NEET for over a year now but will start landscape construction soon.

it's all about the guys you work with. construction sucks but if you can get along on the crew its ok.
>>
>>35697100
>Without the normal job you will always be treated like a subhuman and your eventual kids will be as fucked up as you are, so life below the level of higher-middle class is not worth living.

This only applies to Americans though
>>
>>35697139
Not only for them, I'm living in part of europe where this is true. In Scandinavia people are pretty equal and welfare can be very helpful, but in slav land you are either subhuman or lord.
>>
>>35696920
Almost every blue collar worker I've met was an alcoholic.
And speaking from a personal experience, working as a cook is a fucking hell.
Not to mention the kind of co-workers he'll get in those places. Who may not be bad people, but will doubtfully get along with a robot.
But yeah, maybe he'll get lucky and turn out to be an autist crazy for manual labor with decent co-workers, which is why I said "probably" in the original post.
>>
NEET is the biggest meme there is

90% of depressed anons on here are NEETs
>>
>>35697266
Being a wageslave, doing shit you don't enjoy(which is how it is for most people) is way more depressing than being a NEET.
>>
>>35697297
I currently do something I tolerate so it's fine. Work monday through friday with holidays, get to set my hours to an extend, have a set salary, and can afford expensive things I wouldn't be able to if I was on NEETbux making 1k a month
>>
>>35695902
NEETdom eventually leads to depression and eventually suicide. A man has to have a purpose in society. You'll go crazy otherwise.
>>
>>35695902

Its overrated, its good at first but then things start to seem pointless and people start hating. short term is ok but long term you're messing your whole life up. 10/10 would never go back to neet life after being neet for 8 months.
>>
File: 1450814649567.jpg (152KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
1450814649567.jpg
152KB, 811x811px
>>35697355
Well maybe working tolerable job with a decent pay is enough for some people.
I personally wouldn't know since the average wage in my city is 500$ and median aka the one most people actually get is 300$.
>>
>>35697527
is that per month? What country?
>>
>>35697586
Yeah. "Glorious" motherfucking Russia
>>
I see no reason why you'd ask /r9k/ when you should ask yourself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.