[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there doujins/manga/etc. that are just about cuddling and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1489773552004.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489773552004.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Are there doujins/manga/etc. that are just about cuddling and displays of affection, with no sex? I feel like I'm doing something incorrectly if I'm reading vanilla doujins for the first ten or so pages just to get brief doses of raw, intense romantic feelings before they start fucking.
>>
>>35695475
Hold on anon I'm trying to find this one kinda drawn out doujinn about a married couple playing rock paper scissors to decide whether ot not they cuddle. The girl's so thicc she makes him sweat cause they cuddle in their pajamas.
>>
>>35695475
>Are there doujins/manga/etc. that are just about cuddling and displays of affection, with no sex? I feel like I'm doing something incorrectly if I'm reading vanilla doujins for the first ten or so pages just to get brief doses of raw, intense romantic feelings before they start fucking.
I know exactly how you feel OP

I read doujins more for the cuddling than I do for the sex, I hardly even fap anymore honestly but I still like reading doujinshi
>>
>>35695857
Fuck. I know that one and have it but I'm at work at the moment.
>>
>>35696433
Ganbatte, Anon. I need this.
>>
>>35696509
Well if you can keep this thread up for another hour I can get you the sause.
>>
I guess I'll be posting every now and again trying to fill the void then. Maybe I'll find you a decent doujin. OP;
>>
Pururins fucky for me lads. May want to try posting this again in an hour. Recommend using the sane pic, OP.
>>
File: Pepe Comfy.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Comfy.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>35696845
>>35696651
Scratch that, I literally just found it
http://pururin.us/gallery/27351/torotoro-toko-jijou.html
>>
Re:Marina, about a teenage boy and his very affectionate wife from the future. Lots of lovey dovey stuff and skinship but I don't remember them having sex.
>>
>>35696871
Well there we go. I knew there was a "j" in there somewhere. Would have took me a bit too because I have over 100 vanilla doujins.
>>
>>35696871
I mean, of course there still is the part with fucking at the end, but I really like cuddly beginnings like that, and I also really like doujin where the girl has big soft boobs, and I really wish that the initial breastplay before the sex was always the endgame rather than the actual penetrative sex, because that's the best part for me. You'd really think that that would be a thing, but I guess not.
>>
File: 1450759780653.jpg (246KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450759780653.jpg
246KB, 753x1200px
Keeping the thread alive in the interest of comfy cuddling doujins.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.