[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485706997584.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1485706997584.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>meet this girl first year in uni
>immediayely fell for her because i barely knew any women
>ended up friendzoned af (i even confessed like the autist I am)
>I stopped talking to her
>not a fucking word. Not one.
>ffw five months (now)
>i got decent gains now and i (think) i look more handsome
>we're assigned together in chemistry lab
>she is all day smiling at me and making jokes and sitting near me

Please tell me she's just looking for a beta orbiter
Please tell me she just wants to be my friend
Please tell me she doesn't like me and it's all in my head

I'm so sorry for being such a massive pussy, but I need to know I'm not missing out on her being my gf
Please tell me time changes nothing. I need your help guys
>>
>>35695046
Resist, she will just use you
>>
>>35695046
Just finish your project and then tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>35695046
You are probably delusional, how much gains do you think you could have made in just 5 months?
>>
>>35695046
You shouldn't confess unless you're few months into relationship OP. So don't try that shit again.
You can win her over if you play it smooth as fuck. Find the right time to invite her somewhere and lay down the charms. By the end of the date depending on how it went she may start considering you romantically or just think that it was a nice day out with a friend. You just have to channel your inner social butterfly to pick up on subtle hints as to which one is it.
Or you can say fuck all that and masturbate, it's not like having gf is that good anyway.
>>
>>35695927

I gained 20 lbs in less than that when I started lifting.

makes a big difference.
>>
File: 1489726107571.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
1489726107571.png
79KB, 408x660px
>>35695046

Wait for her to show her hand, you are still in friendzone until she realizes she can't have you. Keep the upper hand.
>>
If nothing happened when you confessed, she's just using you for a quick ego boost because she knows you like her/find her attractive. She might talk to you or keep you around just as a self esteem buffer. Many girls do this to many guys.
>>
>>35695927
In 5 months you make a lot of progress if you were in relatively good shape at the start.

Also OP, whether she wants to bang or not pretend she's just looking for an orbiter until she's showing serious interest, such as starting conversations out of nowhere or asking to hang out alone. Better safe than sorry.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.