[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ruined my sisters reputation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: CJigImgUEAAZkTl.jpg (25KB, 396x474px) Image search: [Google]
CJigImgUEAAZkTl.jpg
25KB, 396x474px
>Be me, 18 years old
>The class my sisters son is in has a whatsapp group chat for all the parents
>It's pretty active and has like over 20 people. They use it to organise events, have sleepovers etc
>Eventually the initial respect and only using it professionally had worn off, people began to talk like they were friends, more relaxed
>Some tension develops
>Inevitably shit kicks off
>Everyone's getting sucked in and it's turned into a bloodbath, insults flying
>The mother who does a car pool and picks up my nephew for football games on the weekend (soccer mom)announced on the group chat that they refuse to pick him up in the car pool because of a petty dispute
>They know they are the only person who can car pool, effectively making him have to leave the team as he doesn't have transport

>My sister lets me know this beef is going on. I immediately help her write a reply over seven hundred characters long completely disassembling this chick using my experience from arguing with people on the internet
>I was in the process of getting my drivers license
>In an attempt at a fuck you, she tells them that she doesn't need their transport and that I would take him in five weeks, my driving test date
>Some other parent bro backs my sister up and offers to take him temporarily until I pass
>Even the coach gets involved
>They make it seem so dramatic

>Coming up to the test date someone brings it up in the group chat, they start speculating if I can even do it
>At the time of my test I was feeling confident and ready
>Get my results
>Failed, 1 major 8 minors

>Fuck
>She announces that I failed and she now has no transportation
>Everyone starts talking and then laughing about me failing in the group chat
>They make jokes about it all day
>My sister lost face
>Never met these people in my life, have no idea who they are
>Feeling pretty down already because of failing my test, this is just salt in the wound

>Literally got cyber bullied

>Nephew left the team and cried.
>>
File: 1489743513474.png (259KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489743513474.png
259KB, 327x316px
How the fuck do you fail a driving test?

Bus loads of 15 and 16 year old children pass every day. You can fuck up everything and the driving instructor will just say fuck it.

You must be some kind of moron op, what an awesome embarrasment tbqh
>>
Tell the kid to walk his dumb ass to practice
>>
i think you deserve it for getting involved in other peoples petty bullshit, why go out of your way to piss in the sea of piss?
>>
>>35695027
He's probably English, the UK test is a lot harder than your yank "test". Not an excuse for failing though.
>>
>>35694930
Only a true cuck could tell that story and give it the title "I ruined my sisters reputation". You're the butt of the joke, but your sister and yourself have convinced you it's all about her. Way to be a cuck.
>>
>>35695212
These are the people that see her everyday at pick up time and people she talks to. It's her community, not mine.
>>
>>35695131
>organiSe

He's English. But the UK driving test is some hot bullshit though. There are so many things that you can get away with once you get your license that would earn you a serious fault on your test which means a fail.
>>
>>35695027
In the UK you have to pay for the test so everyone fails their first time so they can get more money. I don't know if it's different in America.
>>
>>35695288
>>35695279
>>35695131

>driving
>hard in any country

You're all a buncha faggots.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.