[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toe shoes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x233px
I just bought these shoes.
Rate my autism.
Who /toeshoes/ here?
>>
>someone designed this
>there is a market for this
>>
>>35693633
I have 2 pairs of Nike air rifts
>>
>>35693633
No memeing, I have a pair of these bad boys
>>
My dad always wanted a pair of these but my mom wouldn't let him

I know what I'm getting him for father's day
>>
>>35693672
why are you trying to imply anon

there is literally nothing wrong with toe shoes
>>
>>35693633
>>35693672
They're not usually bought for fashion but they do actually help with running
>>
What are toe shoes for? I really wanted a pair like 5 years ago but decided against them since I didn't truly know what they were for.
>>
>>35693728
>but my mom wouldn't let him

does he sleep in the cuck shed
>>
>>35693633
Had the very thinnest ones, Sprint, since 2009, discontinued in my size so I tracked down some old stock, because KSO covers my cute socks, but I mostly switched to regular "natural" Asics when I was in Madrid at the end of 2015 and walking on hard tiles all day made my feet hurt.
>>
>>35693672
theres a market for everything in todays world anon
normalfags will buy anything if its advertised well enough
>>
>>35693633
These creep me out for some reason. They remind me of chimp feet. The bottoms look like when your skin wrinkles from being in the bath. The tan sort of looks like skin and if i glanced at you i would think you were barefoot and hand really big caveman feet.

I would honestly be creeped out if I saw someoe. Wearing these.
>>
>>35693633
So if a podiatrist made these they are safe and don't cause ingrown nails and such, right? Or is it that that is what they'd want and it'd be bad if it were?

Me personally, nothing can touch my toes in my shoe.
>>
>>35693773
>What are toe shoes for?

Various forms of exercise: jogging, walking, lifting, etc.

The premise is that regular shoes actually hinder your body and prevent you from walking & running naturally. We might drag our feet or walk with feet pointed out to the sides or have a bad posture all because we walk in giant padded foot-gloves that weren't around for most of human (homo sapiens) history, at least definitely not modern shoes as we know them.

The very thing protection and individual toes lets you rediscover how to walk and run again.

Word to the wise though, don't immediately go run a marathon the day after you get a pair, it takes some time to get used to.
>>
Have some, can't say they're better than other thin soled shoes, which are all great because ankles don't roll in them.
>>
>>35693691
Yeah vibram is the way to go in my experience
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 585x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 585x540px
>>35693633
Just bought a pair of these. Nice classy dressy shoes to wear out to dinner since my mom said I couldnt wear my brightly colored athletic toe shoes.
>>
Bought the green and orange ones to match my camo and orange trump hat.
>>
>>35693945
>don't cause ingrown nails and such, right?

You get ingrown toenails from cutting your nails too short and curved.

You can also get it from having shoes that are too tight/small and squeeze your toes together, but toe shoes are designed for just the opposite.
>>
>>35694288
I've done research on this an wearing shoes that don't fit well cause it too. Just cutting it short is not enough, your skin needs to be pushed against it after cuttin it short.

Humans without shoes don't get ingrown toe nails just about ever.
>>
>>35694410
and these are designed to hug your toe*
only read first half of your post*

But yeah, I doubt these'd be safe to wear.
>>
>>35694457
It doesn't "hug" your toes to the point where it'll be giving you ingrown toenails, it's designed to give all 5 of your toes room to wiggle around.

I've worn mine for years and never had any problems. The only ingrown toenail I had was when I wore regular running shoes as a teen.
>>
>>35693633
>not buying crocs
>>
>>35693745
They're toe fedoras
>>
>>35694091
WHHHAAAAAAAT AAAREEEEEE THHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!????!?!??!!!!??!

Muted for two seconds I shit you not
>>
Alpha Trumale footwear
>>
Do you also wear toe socks with this shit or do you just go barefoot???
>>
>>35694758
Dressy shoes
>>
>>35696326
Barefoot is best desu
>>
>>35693633
Take your toeshoes and flee from this website into the wilds where you will be free.

I'm also an enthusiast.
>>
>tfw no eyelash scarves
>>
Was actually recently reading a study about how if you're not an experienced runner/hiker or transition too quickly you could end up potentially injuring yourself.
Regardless, I'll always hate them because some dumb cuck in 11th grade always wore them and thought he was the shit and everyone always said how cool and unique he was.
>>
>>35697136
>some cucks said he was cool and unique and free

How the fuck did you miss the sarcasm
>>
>>35697194
He still got laid, had a bunch of girls who wanted him and a huge friend group. Plus he started a mini culture following where some of his other idiot friends started wearing them
>>
fucking underage faglords like >>35693672
forgetting that these were literally designed by God
>>
File: Webbed_toes_b4.jpg (7KB, 220x196px) Image search: [Google]
Webbed_toes_b4.jpg
7KB, 220x196px
Couldn't wear those even if i wanted to cause my toes are retarded.
>>
File: a.jpg (98KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
98KB, 800x599px
WHAT THE FUCK? WHO THE FUCK OWNS THIS FUCKING DISGRACE FROM THE FUCKING DEPTHS OF HELL? JESUS CHIRST, IF SOEMONE GAVE ME THIS FUCKING PIECE OF HSIT I WOULD STAB THEIR FUCKING ASSHOLE WITH A BUTCHER KNIFE AND THEN I'D KILL MYSELF. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SHIT IS TAHT/
>>
How are you supposed to wear socks in those? Toe socks?
>>
>>35693633
are you going to handle a katana with those ala MGS revangance ?
>>
File: toe shoes.png (244KB, 614x384px) Image search: [Google]
toe shoes.png
244KB, 614x384px
>>35697609
>FROM THE FUCKING DEPTHS OF HELL
Married With Children literally predicted this 26 years ago
>>
>>35697642
FUCK THIS NIGGER SHIT THIS DOEN'TS B ELONG IN THIS FUCKING PLANET SHIT NIGGA FUCKSNF;OSIDAFHREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEROIJI
>>
>>35697449
Just use knife to correct your skin faggot
>>
>>35693795
True. Can a robot really connect with normie psyche and sell them things?
I am glancing towards advertising jobs lately
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.