[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm sure you'll find someone someday, anon!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1459943224064.jpg (34KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1459943224064.jpg
34KB, 600x549px
>I'm sure you'll find someone someday, anon!
>>
Is it bad that someone wishes for your happiness?
>>
>>35693350
>>35693484
Normies cannot comprehend that some people have always been alone and always will be. The idea is utterly alien to them.

To the normie, having a partner is just a part of life like eating and breathing. They can't imagine a solitary life.
>>
>>35693484

You really think they care? It's just a meaningless platitude
>>
An older co-worker said to me yesterday said that i would make a lucky girl very happy some day.

It would have been better if she just didnt say anything at all
>>
File: 1486859941928.jpg (176KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486859941928.jpg
176KB, 1080x1349px
>>35693484
>tehehehehe
>I don't even know you, but I hope you are having a nice day
>>
>>35693535
>this

girls always think, "oh, he's nice, i'm sure someone will like him, i don't have to feel bad for not liking him"

except they ALL think that
>>
>>35693651
Do you have to know someone to want the best for them and wish them happiness?
>>
>>35693350
Spending 20 years alone made the 2 year relationship feel like too much of a change. I can't deal with not being alone
>>
>Haha! Where's the girlfriend, anon? Why are you hiding her from us?
Th-thanks uncles.
>>
>>35693727
you don't, but if she is just patronizing she can go fuck your self. pretty sure she did anyways
>>
>>35693656
why whould they feel bad for not liking you are you autistic?
females are made to only adhere only to most "alpha" like males.
its in nature thats how were made
>>
>Hard work will always pay off anon.

Am I not working hard enough?
>>
>>35693484
Of course there's meant to be a positive sentiment behind it, but after over decades of never having received affection from a girl, and the other party knowing this, it's insulting.

It makes you feel like absolute shit, like your own friends and family are downplaying your struggles so they don't have to acknowledge that they're related to a total failure.
>>
File: 1484385350128.jpg (21KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484385350128.jpg
21KB, 480x356px
>>35693867
You're misinterpreting the problem.

It's not that girls should feel bad or guilty for not being attracted to an ugly robot. That's natural and you can't fault them for that. In fact it would be worse for them to have sex with a robot out of pity and create more shit gene robots.

Thw problem is that they pretend that all robots will find a partner some day so that they don't have to feel any sympathy for us. They want to believe that the world is just and fair and everybody has an equal chance. If the normie is forced to admit that some people were dealt a shit hand genetically and there is no hope for them, then the normie's whole world view falls apart.
>>
>>35694149
this is more like the point of view of a liberal, as for example "one human race, every religion is peaceful, everyone is equal" i understand there tends to be a more likely liberal type of person assigned to women but there are exception. Nevertheless the majority always speak louder
I agree with your points of view thats why most of us dont deserve to reproduce, im one of them
>>
File: 1490056054332s.jpg (13KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1490056054332s.jpg
13KB, 250x242px
i have found someone

She even expressed that she'd date me if she weren't already caught up in a relationship

It's not even a Chad that's keeping her from me, it's some fucking retard who lives across the damn country, and they """date""" online using Skype and shit

I love her, and we talk everyday, and it fucking hurts so much knowing that I'm getting cucked by some faggot hundreds of miles away from me

Am I this much of a failure, fellow robots? That a literal online BF is more worth it to a chick than I am? I'm trying to play the waiting game, hoping that something'll happen, because how long can a purely online relationship last, right? But it's been 6 fucking months and their """relationship""" is still going strong, with only a few bumps along the road. Every passing day I'm closer to killing myself, because I know for a fact that words on a screen matter more to the girl I love than I do. I don't know what to do anymore /r9k/, I'm just so fucking sad every day and I just hide it all behind a leather jacket, jokes, and a fake smile
>>
>>35694724
Forget her, man. I have no idea about anything, but it makes sense that waiting will only make you feel even worse. Just go on with your life. And if they break up, she will let you know. But don't rely on it. You can end up kysing
>>
>>35694724
Just wait until the first and only gf you ever have dumps you for a literal midget.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
>>35696128
At least you had a GF at one point man. Most I've ever done with someone is hold hands, and we weren't even dating.

>>35695680
I can't, dude. I try, I try to move on, but I know there's noone else that I have a shot with. I'm forced into waiting and I fucking hate myself for being this pathetic.
>>
>>35693651
That food looks like shit, would rather eat puke
>>
File: Assburger.png (275KB, 463x660px) Image search: [Google]
Assburger.png
275KB, 463x660px
>>35693786
"Heh, she's not allowed outside of the basement".

I'm not quick-witted and they looked at me weirdly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.