[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women scare the heck outta me to be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: file.jpg (164KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
164KB, 683x1024px
Women scare the heck outta me to be honest
>>
>>35693290
>tfw being in the same presence as a woman can get you labelled a creep and possibly arrested
Same.
>>
testotesto
>>
File: 1461273170356.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461273170356.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>35693305
>tfw women offers to shake my hand
what the fuck do I do
I don't want to touch her
I don't want to interact with her

honestly I wish women just left me alone
>>
>>35693290
>Women scare the heck outta me to be honest
same
>>
>>35693290
Probably the most honest thing that's going to be posted on this board today.

Why are women so scary? Are they unpredictable on purpose?
>>
>>35694151
>Why are women so scary? Are they unpredictable on purpose?
it's not even that they are unpredictable

they are very predictable for me actually, I know exactly how they will act around me

they talk to me like they would talk to a little dog
>>
>>35694211
That's kind of sad but I think I'd almost like that. 9/10 of women look at me with disdain but the 1 out of 10 that might be friendly and show interest is always the super awkward type so they're even more unpredictable.

>tfw you date a woman who is almost kind of autistic, very spergy
>tfw she flips out one night because you're looking at her after sex
>tfw she gets dressed and leaves in her car for ten minutes before coming back and getting back into bed because she had a freakout

Maybe I just don't know how to deal with them.
>>
>>35693290
That's called a black, OP.
>>
I usually don't generalize, but all women are insane.
>>
File: 1464486959141.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1464486959141.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>35693336
>tfw living in a country where male-female introduce each other by kissing on the cheek
>tfw get nervous and autistically go the wrong side everytime
>tfw blush when that happens
>I acknowledge the blush so I blush more
fucking kill me every goddamn day
>>
File: '.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>35696030
>tfw living in a country where male-female introduce each other by kissing on the cheek
>>35696030
wtf lol
>>
Women terrify me because if you do or say anything that's even so much out of the ordinary, they'll start to look at you weird, then eventually they start talking and gossiping about you behind your back and eventually actually turn people against you. I've had this happen to me multiple times.

You don't know mental anguish until people who, by all rights, should be nice, friendly people, avoid talking to you, treat you weirdly, and act like they don't want to have anything to do with you just because a few women hate you.

And the women who do this shit aren't even particularly smart or exceptional either. They're dumb as shit but they still have so much social control and power. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>35696205
Probably Italian or French. Romance weirdos
>>
File: 1489379883970.png (85KB, 606x505px) Image search: [Google]
1489379883970.png
85KB, 606x505px
>>35696030
I know that feel
Being French sucks
>>
>>35693290
>get nervous anytime there is a decent looking female of my age close to me
>never have the courage to look into the eyes of the girls that i pass in the dorm corridors
>some of them noticed this behavior and visibly smile at me or even say hi from time to time

why.
Just leave me alone roasties
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.