[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any downsides to having an Asian gf? It seems like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Karena-Ng.jpg (66KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
Karena-Ng.jpg
66KB, 500x673px
Are there any downsides to having an Asian gf? It seems like they're superior to western sluts in every way.
>>
When you marry them, you're essentially marrying their entire family.
>>
Besides the sideways vagina? Probably being your entire house will smell like piss
>>
>>35693057
How is that a disadvantage desu?
>>
File: patchwork 2.jpg (642KB, 1205x1205px) Image search: [Google]
patchwork 2.jpg
642KB, 1205x1205px
Most of them are subhuman and the ones that aren't are worse than western roasties because they're proportionally more attractive than the mongs around them
>>
Go into an Asian food market and take a deep inhale, then reflect on whether you want an Asian girl
>>
>>35693126
This nigger knows what the deal is.
>>
>some have weird superstitions that can be a pain in the ass
>their accents can be annoying and difficult to understand
>family pressure/drama
>most materialistic of all women

other than that they are pretty based though
>>
>>35693098
Have you seriously never been around an Asian family? They're highly strict, no nonsense, overbearing, and intrusive. And considering how /pol/ this board has become, I guarantee you being the only white guy in the room is going to make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>35693126
>Go into an Asian food market and take a deep inhale, then reflect on whether you want an Asian girl
I do this often
>>
>>35693387
Me too, to remind me white girls are superior.
>>
>>35693198
Maybe they love each other and enjoy being a part of each other's lives. Being together with family is a blessing lived short. It's hard to think of families who aren't involved in one another's lives, at least to a certain extent. There would be no life without family and harmony.
>>
Because non westernized ones have the family values/ conservatism you associate them with, but unbearable accents and will probably only be with you to move here.
The westernized ones are just the same as white girls, but with all the baggage of being a minority (possible SJW nut or alternatively self hating racist)
It's only worth considering if you're really just more attracted to them, and don't just see them as the beta fallback option they're stereotyped as
>>
>>35693032
>Are there any downsides to having an Asian gf?

The possibility of giving birth to a son.
>>
>>35693525
That's perfectly fine for them. But it's incredibly overbearing, harsh, and intimidating. If you've never been raised in an Asian family, you're not going to survive.
>>
>>35693525
Wrong website, Tumblrcuck
>>
>>35693525
As an Asian, you are fucking wrong. I have never experienced such a caustic, fucked up sense of love in my life. I got beat for small infractions, forced to go to school and extracurricular activities since I was 8 from 7 AM to 7 PM, and deal their fucking hypocrisy. White families are hands down more affectionate and loving. Asian families live together for economic necessity.
>>
>>35693602
I completely understand. I'm sure the wife would feel the same - wanting to please her husband's family, relatives, and ancestors as well. That's why love is the answer! Love and effort forever! <3
>>
>>35693032
Your male children will be ugly gook manlets.
>>
>>35693665
You're a self hating faggot. There are plenty of white people with god awful families and plenty of asians with great ones. You personally had a shit family and I'm betting the reason you went and made it about race is because you grew up with mostly white friends so you decided the reason their home life was better was specifically because they were white.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>35693740
Lol the difference is that this isn't a generation wide phenomena for white people whereas most Asians will understand exactly what I'm talking about. Stop being a poisonous toad for five seconds and use your tiny brain.
>>
the downside for me is that theyre ugly and talk funny.
>>
>>35693099
thanks for sharing your /mu/ chart, swear ive seen that same chart before though...
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (439KB, 1241x1661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
439KB, 1241x1661px
For those of you who think Asian girls are a better option, here is the truth.
http://instagram.com/asiangirlsunited
>>
>>35693665
Bullshit, white families are quite distant and always busy. They don't know what's to make dinner together, hugging and snuggling, going all together to the movies even if the "kids" are 18-20 years old. When the children want to do certain activity, they ask the kid if they liked it, and if not, they will respect the desition and take the kid out. Only latino families do keep that much thightness and trust, not white ones, you silly Asian.
>>
>>35693863
I'm asian and I have no idea what you're talking about. My parents are loving and supportive and I've never experienced anything that you just described. They're first generation vietnamese immigrants too. Meanwhile one of my best friends in high school was a white kid with an alcoholic single mother who let her boyfriend(s) physically and emotionally abuse him regularly. He spent literally every weekend at someone in our friend group's house to get away from the bullshit.

tl;dr you're a self hating faggot who pedestalizes white people and hates your own kind because your own personal life is shit
>>
>>35693999
Lol I don't hate that I'm Asian and I am especially not jealous of you, you filthy fucking Viet Cong. Of course you wouldn't know what I'm talking about, being a filthy jungle chink. You barely qualify as Asian. You're probably some filthy Hmong.
>>
>>35693665
Seriously this. My family's German-American, and are pretty hostile, rough people to live with. High expectations, strict, unforgiving, authoritarian, reserved and unwelcoming to outsiders, expressive with their anger and displeasures even in the company of others; I could go on. A lot of it was carried over from when my relatives immigrated over from Bavaria; and despite it being several generations ago, the culture is still practiced. The only times I meet people who grew up in similar circumstances tend to be Asians. Even my ex-girlfriend was half Vietnamese and half German, but grew up with the Vietnamese half. And how she was raised sounds almost identical to how my upbringing was.
>>
>>35693936

> technically you're exotic because gooks are the majority.

technically you're living in a country where gooks are a minority, so you are exotic.

likewise a white goin to gookland is exotic because the majority is gook.
>>
>>35693936
this is 100% made by a gook who's jealous of white girls stealing her husbandos.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.