[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Apu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: female apu.png (1MB, 806x992px) Image search: [Google]
female apu.png
1MB, 806x992px
This woman complains for being considered attractive despite being Indian. Imagine if she was an Indian male. She would be pepper sprayed for saying hello.
>>
She should understand that men say this to any non-white woman who isn't disfigured
>>
being a pretty female must be very frustrating, they live such easy lives that they constantly have to invent problems for themselves to make them feel grounded
>>
why is this news
>>
>For an asian girl
1) That girl is ugly as fuck
2) That ain't asian, that's seascum at best
>>
>>35690123
looks like a weird tranny t b h
>>
>Guys ignore me

Racism!

>Guys find me attractive

Racism!
>>
TBQH I kinda get where she's coming from. As a desi gril I get a lot of liberal dudes saying shit like "I've never been with an indian girl before" or "my partner and I are poly".

Not as many conservative dudes are interested but the ones who are seem actually interested in me as a person/long term dating
>>
>>35690364
thats nice

please be my brown desi sitar playing gf
>>
>>35690170
that is exactly what she's complaining about desu, fat head uwu
>>
I can understand not wanting to be described as 'exotic', doesn't sound right
>>
"she" looks like a tranny though
"she" should be glad anyone finds her attractive
>>
I'm a black girl and I've had men tell me I'm pretty for a black girl but here is the reality of it, they don't really think you're pretty for a black, Indian, etc and they know there are women of these races out there who are much better looking than you. They just think it's a nice thing to say if you're from a lower tier race.
>>
>>35690364
>As a desi gril
>>35690427
>I'm a black girl

this thread wasn't an invitation for vaginas to complain

please leave
>>
>>35690415
Yeah that does seem like a weird word to describe a human, it was used to describe plants and animals from other countries. So its almost like you are calling them an animal like an "exotic" bird. But honestly I always wanted to be consider exotic by guys, I feel like they are more special and rare.
>>
Indians are weird desu. They get the shortest end of the stick but I never seen them complain.
>>
>>35690423
why shes so pretty though
>>
>>35690251
>clearly south asian, possibly indian or something
>not asian
amerilard education
>>
>>35690512
Calling a lass exotic makes it seem more like a fetishy thing, I prefer different or special.
>>
>>35690364
Yo let me hit, been wondering what it's like to fuck a desi girl.
>>
gotta love the bong media

>something wrong about pakis it's """ASIAN"""
>something good about pakis it's """MIDDLE EASTERN"""

Parasites. Leeching off the the one (East Asian) immigrant group that has any sort of above vehemently detestable reputation
>>
>>35690573
That's cause the British beat the fuck outta them when they did so they learned over time to shut the fuck up
>>
>>35690814
Indians are pretty nice people tbqh senpai
>>
Indian males deserve extinction tbqh

Indian females should be herded to the qt concentration camps where they will be auctioned off as sex slaves to lonely white and asian NEETs.
>>
>>35690123
>asian
pajsheet my son
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.