[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF pureness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170321_18_39_42_Pro.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170321_18_39_42_Pro.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
So

I've been in a long distance relationship with a German girl for over 6 months. She's 18, pretty fit and very cute. She's still a virgin... but her previous boyfriend fingered her and she gave him a handjob. It's really worried me... and I don't have an issue with it morally. She hates the guy because he pressured her into it and tried to pressure her into sex (why they broke up).

Is it right to expect girls to be pure? I can't get a boner thinking of her anymore. I just picture her and him. I want to die so much because of it and I wish I wasn't this frustrated about it.

Pic is me... I've had difficulty in the past getting girls because I look so young which girls don't find attractive at all.
>>
go find sum milfs that like young boys on tinder or some shit
>>
>>35690091
>long distance relationship
>on another continent

End that meme now, it'll never amount to anything. You'll never even meet her. And yes, you should get over your insecurity, normal people have had sexual experience.
>>
>>35690270
She's not too far away... like she really likes me
>>
>>35690395
You're not 18, lol
>>
>>35690091
>Is it right to expect girls to be pure?
No.
>I don't have an issue with it morally.
Good, you shouldn't.

Anyone you meet is going to have shit that happened in their life from before you met them. That's just how it works. They've had things that made them happy, things that made them sad, things that made them scared, etc. And none of it had anything to do with you, and you have no control over it, because people are complex and they all live in complex world with tons of experiences and sensations and encounters.

And guess what? After you meet a person, they're going to continue to have experiences that have nothing to do with you. Experiences both positive and negative. That's because nobody's life revolves around you.

So you need to let that go, and instead focus on making sure that her experiences with you are positive and happy and healthy. Obsessing over what she did before she knew you is not constructive or healthy.
>>
>>35690091
It's not like it's going to go anywhere. Have you seen her in person? Are you going to move to Germany any time soon?

Also, she definitely fucked him.
"Pressured" into it is always bullshit. People can back out any time they want.
>>
>>35690503
I know... but I'm sure she didn't fuck him. Like I doubt she'd lie to me
>>
>>35690410
Yes... I am. I know the face looks young. I hate it.
>>
>>35690525
Why did she bring it up?

Have you even met her in person, though?
>>
>>35690593
I bought it up. I asked about some guy who used to comment on her instagram shit and she explained.
>>
>>35690593
and no, I haven't. That's why I'm going to see her. She wants to fuck me when I go.
>>
>>35690486
I understand.... but I can't stop picturing it and feeling shitty. It's been on my mind ever since she told me.
>>
gosh im so hurt
>>
In other news, OP is going to get raped and murdered by Afghan refugees who catfished him
>>
>>35690091
First of all start lifting. Grow a stubble if you can actually grow a decent beard. And change that haircut of yours. All of these will rough up that babyface twink look you got going on.

On the subject of your LDR, end it. Not just because she's impure, but because LDRs seldom to never work out. She's gonna end up sleeping with someone else or flat out just start dating someone else that's local. LDRs are fake relationships, just placebos to use as filler for the lack of physical interaction with the opposite sex.
>>
>>35690091
>is she pure?
did she get his cum on her?
girls lose their purity when they get defiled by cum anon.
>Is it right to expect girls to be pure?
nah, nobody is pure.
>>
>>35691328
So if a girl has been fucked with a condom all her life, she'll remain pure, huh.
>>
>>35691374
yes, that's how it is.
>>
>>35690738
So then either get over it by realizing nearly every girl your age will have had some sort of sexual exposure, or you dump her and try find a girl that hasn't had sexual exposure (hard to find, but they're out there)
>>
>>35691393
>>35691328

His cum didn't get on her. She didn't make him cum.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.