[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BDSM Contract

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Hey /r9k/, I am in a relationship with my gf and we have been together for at least one year. My gf wants to take our relationship "to the next level" and showed me this website. https://bdsmcontracts.org/dominant-submissive-contract/

We've been doing this type of stuff since we dated, but in a 'lighter' way, Now she wants me to sign the contract by the end of this week. She tells me that if I don't do it then "we'll just be friends." Should I do it? Anybody that is in a BDSM relationship?
>>
i assume she's the dom?
are you into that? being doninated?
>>
Tell her if she tries to force you into a contract she's being irresponsible and doesn't deserve to call herself a Domme. Contracts are based on mutual agreements. That is the purpose of them. It cannot be based on an ultimatum. She needs to stop being a misguided casual and making the rest of us look bad.

Tell her you'll think about it again after she's done some research and thought about it more properly. She's disrespecting you, and not in a good way.
>>
>>35689597
she's not forcing him, idiot. she's making an ultimatum. sign the contract or go your own way is her ultimatum. where's the force part here?
>>
>>35689542
>paying money for a "legal style" contract
Your gf is dumb. You sure as hell don't want to be required to do what she says.
>>
>>35689596
She is the dom.
>>35689597
She's not forcing me, she really wants to be in a relationship. I'm doing more research.
>>
>>35689643
She's buying the hard copy as a memoir.
>>
>>35689659
well if you like being submissive, do it. but you could suggest that she makes a contract by herself instead of paying for one.
>>
>>35689659
What matters is whether you want to be. The fact that she's trying to strong-arm you suggests that one or both of you doesn't have faith in it. She's showing her insecurity here. If you go ahead with this because she's told you to do it or else she'll leave, your relationship isn't going to last whatever the piece of paper says.
>>
>>35689702
Thanks, I'll think more about. I enjoy the 'lighter' toned bdsm, but now she wants to show me some new tricks.
>>
>>35689747
I always establish a provisional basis whenever I consider a new contract. I tend to say twelve weeks. If that seems too long, you were never in it for the long haul anyway. After twelve weeks you review and consider finalising. If the provisional contract hasn't been working out for either of you, you can make amendments or leave it altogether.
>>
>>35689747
>she wants to show me some new tricks
She's going to lock you in a chastity cage and you show you all sorts of tricks she performs on Jamal.
>>
>>35689789
Nigga, it ain't a legally binding contract. He can walk away from it anytime he comes to his senses.
>>
>>35689789
I told her to "lets try it for 8 weeks"

Wish me luck guys.
>>
>>35690404
Excellent choice, good luck man hope you don't regret it. Stand your ground though if you want to renegotiate something. This has to be just perfect for both of you. All the best.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.